Community > Posts By > noblenan

noblenan's photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:26 AM

It is hard to predict how much harm Obama will do.

Obama's tax increases are going to be a problem, and are one of the major factors in the current market turmoil. A really big tax increase combined with the inflationary policies at the Federal Reserve would be mimicking the US policies that led to stagflation in the 1970's, although the lack of wage and price controls might allow us to escape with less damage this time around.

You won't get an argument here.

Obama's global warming policies have the potential to cripple the US economy, but if he actually passes them, the republicans would win in a landslide in 2012 even if they nominate another Bush.

The eco-terrorism goes on in the DNC. I wonder how the DEMS are going to explain to the working class (and UNIONS) that they aren't going to produce more jobs because because of the global kabaal they got us into?

Nationalized Health Care will cause some significant problems, but most will be long term issues, not short term problems, so passing this will not be as big of a problem over the next 4 years.

We wouldn't need natl. healthcare. Instead people should be fighting for jobs WITH benefits. What's wrong with this picture?

Obama's trade policies remain a big question mark. Hopefully he will not push major protectionism. My best guess is that we get into some more trade disagreements over the next few years, but nothing to terrible.

How about stop calling it protectionsim & start calling it rebuliding our nation & our industry base back up again? How about making OUR NATION prosper with our own hands instead of the paper tiger lie we've been fed all these years?

From a foreign policy standpoint Obama seems to be moving towards the Bush policies, although I remain concerned that he will look the other way while Iran builds a few nukes.

From a foreign policy POV how about the problem we are going to have if OBAMA decides to make all the illegals naturalized ???? Not to mention the cost!!!! Not to mention how much more we AMERICANS are going to lose!!!!

In the end most thinking Americans will realize they bought into a lie that OBAMA was this great savior & DEMS were for the little guy only to find out that it will never be more than politics as susal & that even tho they didn't like REPS they will know who was being honest with them.

I predict that that will be the craziest thing I read all week.
Bush and the REP was honest, oh man thats funny!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

This was a perfect example of my prediction! whoa

glasses

noblenan's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:18 PM

I predict the Book of Revelations.....

unfolding before our very .......

Eyes.......

ooo I predict the black book, that one that tells you what cars are worth,

UNFOLDING BEFORE OUR VERY EYES....MUAHAAHAAAHAAA!!

ummmm that book is blue

there is a blue book also. And a black book.
Black is for new cars, Kelley Blue is for used.

If I'm not mistaken, the black book is the one dealers used to determine trade-in value and it is much less than Kelley, NADA, or Edmund's. That's what I've been told, anyway.

yep thats it.
I work at a car dealership so I use it alot.

With all due respect to you, it's a practice that sucks! IMO ...until you know that little tidbit, anyway! Knowing that worked out pretty well for me this last time. bigsmile

glasses

yeah it has it's moments that I hate but it's decent money.
Altho there are parts of it that I actually hate.

That makes me feel a little better. Some have no conscience at all...and they seem to always see me comin'! slaphead laugh

glasses

noblenan's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:58 PM

Eyes.......

ummmm that book is blue

If I'm not mistaken, the black book is the one dealers used to determine trade-in value and it is much less than Kelley, NADA, or Edmund's. That's what I've been told, anyway.

yep thats it.
I work at a car dealership so I use it alot.

With all due respect to you, it's a practice that sucks! IMO ...until you know that little tidbit, anyway! Knowing that worked out pretty well for me this last time. bigsmile

glasses

noblenan's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:51 PM
I can't believe that anyone would be that insensitive to their children's futures. They sound like white supremacists to me. I think the bakery had every right not to support that.
noway

glasses

noblenan's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:33 PM

Eyes.......

ummmm that book is blue

noblenan's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:04 PM
I predict that everyone who wants him to fail will work very hard to make that happen! whoa

glasses

noblenan's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:21 PM
Ok, the games addictive! laugh laugh laugh

glasses

noblenan's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:46 PM
Mostly, the smart-a$$ed one. spock
But, some of all. flowerforyou

glasses

noblenan's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:21 PM
I certainly hope you enjoyed that once in a lifetime day! flowerforyou whoa

glasses

noblenan's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:47 AM

hi sailor

rofl
Thanks, Quiet, I needed that giggle!
Welcome, Ramone!

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 12/14/08 08:58 PM

Trash tabloid news?

Bush had to make and issue of it, he would have been better off if he had moved on, but no, he wanted to explain why the guy hit him with the shoe.. Then went into a lame explanation 'he just wanted attention'..

That from a president that has no clue about the place and it's people to know that it was the worst insult that could be shown.

Some people are clueless! The only thing theat Bush understands is blowing up
sh!t! whoa noway

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 12/14/08 05:08 PM
Well, that was good for a chuckle! laugh

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:21 PM

"We will fight or we will fall, till the angels save us all..."

Did you find it easier or harder to fight to be yourself when you were younger? Do you think life was easier because of less responsibility, or less concern? Did you become who you are because of who you were...or in spite of who you were?

These are great questions!
Harder!
Much easier! Best time was when every thing I owned fit in my car.
Both!
smokin drinker

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:48 PM
Edited by noblenan on Sat 12/13/08 12:49 PM
Your just 21! If this is the last time you get your heart broken, you will be blessed! Go out and find you a better one! Enjoy that birthday!!! It only happens once. flowerforyou drinker smokin take your pick!

flowerforyou
glasses

noblenan's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:34 PM

Not here they don't honey....

Got a couple of paramedic buddies who have scraped more than one off of the courthouse steps.

In Abilene....suicides don't get press.

I think she's talking about tabloids. indifferent

glasses

noblenan's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:19 PM

smokin smokin smokin smokin

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

noblenan's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:15 PM
They were good visionaries. Look how long it is taking us to overcome their deaths. The ones we should fear are those who have become so detached, they have lost their sense of community. :cry:

glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:46 PM

1. Are you a constant talker or more of a listener?

2. Do you allow others to express their mind or do you take over the arena not allowing other thoughts to develop?

3. Do you have alot of temper when you don't agree, or do you remain calm and try to reason?

4. Do you hold a grudge the next day after a argument, or do you forget about it and move on?

1. I'm a nervous talker. Periods of silence in conversation are uncomfortable to me. I'm not sure why.
2. I do listen well when someone is talking.
3. Temper? Me?
4. I don't hold a grudge, I avoid what annoys me.

Obviously, I'm not Lakota. Interesting story, though!

glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:19 PM
Daughters birth, grand sons birth, and my 50th birthday! The birthday was great because it was totally about what I wanted. I didn't spend one moment thinking about what anyone else thought, wanted, or needed. Once in a lifetime thing. It was great! smokin

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 12/07/08 09:51 PM

We need to see his book it may be titled " How to repair your plumbing"

He can't buy the business so may be he thought he will sell the tricks of the trade that way neither needs to get a license nor needs the cash to buy the businessrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Or...How I made a Presidential Candidate Look Silly.
Isnt that the name of Sarah Palins book?

Joe the Plumber books? Sarah Palin books? OMG, we are doomed! slaphead spock

glasses

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25