Community > Posts By > noblenan

noblenan's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:02 PM
It's called "a show"! Entertainment. Give the people what they want. Sensationalism!

glasses

noblenan's photo
Thu 05/14/09 06:16 PM
She signed a contract. She lied.
The difference in her pictures and those of Vanessa Williams is that Vanessa's pictures came out in Penthouse, she was Black, and it was 1983.

glasses

noblenan's photo
Thu 05/14/09 04:55 PM

I don't feel so alone now! I, too, could use a reading when you are ready. I have a concern about my job security.

Thanks! flowerforyou

Nan glasses

------

Your fear in the area of job security will manifest that which you fear. These cards indicate that you will loose a job that you do not like, if you have not already. The cards indicate that your fear prevents you from pursuing your dream.

If you will clarify exactly what it is that you want to do with your life and what would give you the most joy, then find a way to make that happen. If you cannot find joy in what you do, then find the thing you can find joy in and go after it.

I hope you enjoy your power walk! Thank you for the reading!

I have not lost my job and I am not likely to. At worst, I could be disciplined for a minor infraction, or, I could be terribly embarrassed and loose the respect of some who would choose to believe the worst. At best, I might be worried for no reason.
My dream is to make it to retirement in a little over two years and that I can find another occupation to supplement my retirement, preferably something a bit lighter than I have now.
Do the cards say more?

Well you don't want to loose your job if you are so close to retirement. If the death card does not relate to loss of your job, it might related to something else that has changed. It is a permanent change and the end of something. The death of a business or personal relationship perhaps.

Your hope is to make it to retirement. Until then, be THINKING, even PLANNING about what you WANT to do and begin to mentally move in that direction. The wheel of fortune was reverse which means that things are not moving. There is no momentum going on in regards to your future plans. You start that momentum by YOUR THOUGHTS.

Very accurate! A personal relationship ended, badly. That's what put me in jeopardy!
I was planning before my recent unfortunate excursion. I will get back on track soon! :thumbsup:

I was telling a friend who is not a member of this site (she doesn't own a computer) about your readings. She begged me to ask if you did them for others? She has really been down on her luck. I want to help her if I could. If you can't do it, I understand completely!

Thank you! JB flowerforyou

noblenan's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:44 PM

I don't feel so alone now! I, too, could use a reading when you are ready. I have a concern about my job security.

Thanks! flowerforyou

Nan glasses

------

Your fear in the area of job security will manifest that which you fear. These cards indicate that you will loose a job that you do not like, if you have not already. The cards indicate that your fear prevents you from pursuing your dream.

If you will clarify exactly what it is that you want to do with your life and what would give you the most joy, then find a way to make that happen. If you cannot find joy in what you do, then find the thing you can find joy in and go after it.

I hope you enjoy your power walk! Thank you for the reading!

I have not lost my job and I am not likely to. At worst, I could be disciplined for a minor infraction, or, I could be terribly embarrassed and loose the respect of some who would choose to believe the worst. At best, I might be worried for no reason.
My dream is to make it to retirement in a little over two years and that I can find another occupation to supplement my retirement, preferably something a bit lighter than I have now.
Do the cards say more?

noblenan's photo
Tue 05/12/09 04:12 PM

Thanks! flowerforyou

Nan glasses

noblenan's photo
Tue 05/12/09 03:58 PM

that is how it used to work... although I think the words 'based on suitability' were used...

they make most of their money from individuals just maintaining their debt levels (repayment of interest component) with only small amounts usually repaying the loan itself etc..

Oh, yeah! I get that! Not so sure about the suitability thing. I think that some poor people are more suitable than some rich people, but, the expectations and ramifications should have been more clear. Poor people can't afford to get expert advice.
And, no, Nogames, it was not clear. I am a pretty responsible person, I bought into it. That's why I'm trying to learn more. Still, everybody wants to have the best they can get. flowerforyou

Thanks, HappyFella!
flowerforyou

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 05/10/09 08:08 PM

What makes one use credit card?

Because everyone wants to have the best life possible. Even the very poor. Status has become so important that those who couldn't earn it, borrowed it. And, the credit companies were more than willing to tell us that we could do it. Now that that has become apparent, they are using devious practices to milk those who do pay for all they can get.
True, the "f@ck it" attitude has become the norm. Defaulting has become the practice. But those who at less try to make amends are treated like crap by the credit companies. A total about face whether deserved or not.
This may not have been your experience, but it was the experience of many. Using credit is nothing new. People have successfully used it for decades. It got out of control. But you can't spend what you don't have. Is that good for the economy?
Gee, it felt good to get that off my chest!
flowerforyou

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 05/10/09 04:29 PM

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson, (Attributed)
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

we will never learn... banks make most of their money now from lending it to people that can't afford to pay it back... get them into the system... what with the changes in bankcruptacy laws... who says slavery is dead...

How do they make money? Why would it be beneficial to do that? The only thing I can think of is as a way to keep their thumb on poor. Dangle carrot, tighten noose, emphasize bad credit, freeze ability to spend, cause fear and panic. Is there that much money at the top to have such power? :cry:
mad

glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:46 PM
I bet Obama laid awake at night for years before he ran for President just thinking, "When I run for President, what can I say that will be a subliminal message to lead the world to evil when played backwards?". whoa slaphead
spock I question those persons that manipulate these things so.

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:14 PM

bankruptcy...somewhat like a divorce from credit

Bad credit can make it difficult to rent and can cost jobs. If you file bankruptcy, you will not be treated the same for quite some time as far as credit goes. Credit givers are making it harder and harder to get credit and changing the terms of existing credit. Even one blemish gives them the right to do it. I would advise that if you can pay off your current debt in two or three years, do that. If your afraid of incurring more debt, pretend you did file and cut up all cards. Only buy things that you absolutely need.
Good luck!

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 04/26/09 01:03 PM

It may be a lack of brain cells.

glasses

You're too harsh. Being fat is not an indicator of mental deficiency.

Considering what you have said so far, I'm surprised to hear you say that! No, I think I hit the nut ...I mean nail ...on the head.

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:45 AM

Are they overweight or obese? Why don't we simply state the truth? They are fat.

These fat people are now developing diabetes type 2, and will need everyone else to pay in, so that they can use universal healthcare to pay for the services they need in conjunction with their diabetes.

Why does it sound funny to me?

It may be a lack of brain cells.

glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 04/22/09 06:55 PM

Me next, please? I need an update badly!

Nan glasses

Noblenan,

========

Update on what?
Here is what the cards are saying:

Your legal problems wane; a judgment is in your favor. However, our daily life activity may be suspended until judgment is reached. What you've waited for materializes, conflicts are resolved, harmony reighns. You get what you believe you deserve and experience the world as an echo of your own thoughts an actions. When you deal fairly with others in good conscience, you receive a fair deal in return.

A fresh new start or a new beginning. Expect the unexpected. Trust your instincts, but don't be too careless. Plunge ahead and you will benefit.

Ace of Pents: you will benefit. Its all good.

You read my cards months ago. Still very cool! I'm hoping the judgement thing means something similar to the explanation you gave to, I think it was, michiganman, since I don't have any legal troubles ...that I know of!
Thanks again!
Nan glasses

PS That's a great picture of you!

noblenan's photo
Tue 04/21/09 08:08 PM
Me next, please? I need an update badly!

Nan glasses

noblenan's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:51 PM
Edited by noblenan on Tue 04/21/09 07:53 PM

hmm... prob when I had my gal bladder attach.. oh my god that hurt..an the funny thing, I was working at the hosp at the time and worked thru most of the pain till I couldn't stand it anymore, waited a good 45mins before I went to the ER.

But Im sure child birth will be worse surprised scared

Wasn't for me! sick I had the attacks for 11 years before they figured it out.

glasses

noblenan's photo
Mon 04/13/09 06:57 PM

I'm looking for someone to love me, someone to be a handyman around the house. someone to complete me and hold me during thunderstorms!someone to go away with on weekends, someone to be my best friend!he must love dogs and have a nice sense of humor!someone to enjoy cookouts, and loves to bbq!I am willing to watch guy movies and cuddle on the sofa!i can't ask for anything more!it's no fun to be single!i have been for five years and i'm tired of waiting!frustrated

have I got a guy for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwRNIJz8DmM

That's the funniest thing I've seen in years! drool

glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 04/08/09 08:10 PM

true nan...but I don't think anything i have on my computer is of any use to anyone but me laugh

You might be surprised! noway

flowerforyou

glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 04/08/09 07:15 PM
Edited by noblenan on Wed 04/08/09 07:17 PM

Nuclear Power Plants are operated by computers.
Electrical Grids, High Tech spy-satellite monitoring sites, even the GPS Guidance systems on fighters, etc...

The more technologically dependent we become the worse the threat.
Cyber terrorism is a real threat to our National Security.

Balderdash...

Any SENSITIVE computer system(i.e Nuc Plants, Government systems, etc) should be ISOLATED from the net. Isolated as in NOT ATTACHED directly... NOT CAPABLE of recieving input from the net.

Would solve a big part of that threat.

Problem is that there is a lot of usable information for the government on the net. The net saves a lot of time and money. There are a lot of agencies, federal and state, linked together, exchanging information. The computer security is probably as near good as it can be.

glasses

noblenan's photo
Fri 04/03/09 01:36 PM

WASHINGTON – Mortgage finance giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac plan to pay more than $210 million in bonuses through next year to give workers the incentive to stay in their jobs at the government-controlled companies.

The retention awards for more than 7,600 employees were disclosed in a letter from the companies' regulator released Friday by Sen. Charles Grassley of Iowa, the senior Republican on the Senate Finance Committee. The companies paid out nearly $51 million last year, are scheduled to make $146 million in payments this year and $13 million in 2010.

"It's hard to see any common sense in management decisions that award hundreds of millions in bonuses when their organizations lost more than $100 billion in a year," Grassley said in a statement. "It's an insult that the bonuses were made with an infusion of cash from taxpayers."

entire article http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090403/ap_on_bi_ge/mortgage_giants_bonuses

I'm beginning to believe that the whole bail-out of the banks thing was a scam! We, the American people, have been being scammed for quite some time. Trouble is, we've enjoyed it so much! But, it's not so much fun when it all comes crashing down around us. Our greed is catching up with us. Question is, are we going to do the right thing to save ourselves?

glasses

noblenan's photo
Fri 04/03/09 01:31 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Republicans and some Democrats have been crying for more deregulation. I think if it weren't for Obama, we wouldn't even know about this. Call you Congressmen!

glasses

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25