Community > Posts By > noblenan

noblenan's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:05 PM
Edited by noblenan on Thu 09/25/08 07:06 PM

Dear Senator/Representative:

You MUST reject the Paulson/Bernanke plan for bailing out and propping up reckless banks at taxpayer expense. This is madness to ask us, the taxpayers, to cover the liabilities of Wall Street. We are tired of being fleeced. If you vote to support this plan, I will do everything in my power to remove you from office before you can give away any more of our money to failed businessmen.

Thank you, [Your name]”

This is from the Campaign for Liberty website, complete with links to the propers senators and congressmen, I think it's great that AB,myself and the Ron Paul revolution are saying essentially the same thing.

Fantastic, maybe we can get through this after all.
I'm in the process of figuring out where I am in the Congressional and Senatorial districts, to send the message out.

Great work, AB!

I must be having a DUH moment. I can't seem to be able to send anything to any of them. Keeps coming back with a 'no delivery' message.

Imagine that!shocked

Try going directly to the senator or representatives website. Cut and past your letter in their email and send. See if that works for ya!flowerforyou
glasses

noblenan's photo
Tue 09/23/08 08:59 PM
frustrated ote]

The inept Palin is becoming as much of a liability to the campaign as McCain himself.

OMG tell you what man...

You become Governor of a state.

Better yet just try being a mayor.

Or even more try doing all of that as a woman... I am sure more than one of the ladies on this site have encountered the wall of male unacceptance.

Inept my left eye.

When she is our VP and is standing up for your rights I hope you have enough moxy to come back in here and post a nice statement.

Sorry, A.B., I've run up against several different walls of nonacceptance, and I still think she's a ditz. frustrated

glasses

noblenan's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:58 PM

offer support and get him help depression is serious business and it cant be your whole job to get him out of it... just do your best to get him to get help for himself.
HE KONWS HE SUFFERS FROM DEPRESSION. My question is.........how do I deal with it?

I'm not a medical professional, but giving your support is the best thing to do. Just make it be known to him that he can call on you whenever needed, as long as he is not harmful to himself, you, or others. Then be there if and when he calls and let him resolve the depression on his own terms, again, as long as he is not harmful.
That said, you also will need to set the boundaries. For example, be clear that it is unacceptable to call and expect you to leave work, school, or other obligation at his beckoning. Let him know upfront that you will call for help if you suspect that he might harm himself or other's. And lastly, make up your mind that some people do things that we will never understand and we have no control over that. The first rule for using oxygen masks, take care of yourself first. Good luck! flowerforyou

glasses

noblenan's photo
Tue 09/23/08 01:51 PM

Or is Sarah Palin Hott ?

I'm not into girls, so that's a no for me.
She's just a token VP, a Hilary Clinton wannabe

IMO
She's not even a Hillary Clinton wannabe! At least Hillary knows policies. Palin can't even answer a basic question on her policies. She's a token female, not a "real woman". Just because she's popped out five kids and can shoot an animal doesn't make her a "real woman". And, what makes you think she doesn't "slurp lattes, paint her toes, or expect to be taken to $300 dinners"? She looks pretty "high dollar" to me!
Bottom line, if one wants to bed her, one might say she is hot. If one is wanting her to be the next VP of the United States of America, one should re-think what head one is using to make that decision! frustrated
glasses

noblenan's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:52 PM

noway
Really? You support a man that wants to raise taxes in the middle of all this finacial crisis, and then give all the poor americans a 1000 dollars, while uping corporate taxes, who could very easily decide to down size here and upsize over seas, there by laying off 1000's of workers nation wide maybe even you or someone you know,
and you support this Obamapitchfork who has not written any legislation since he's been in office.
Has no real experience governing, militarily or dare I say economically, or with foreign policy.And how's he gonna pay for all this, oh ya raise taxes, but not yours, right?laugh explode sad tears
You sir need to drink another beer, because if he gets elected,taxes may just cause a beer to become more expensive than a pack of smokes.smokin
Good luck with that, Buffet wannna be.
McCain-Palin Oh yea!!!!!glasses

Who would you propose to tax to pay for the blunders of these excessively paid CEO's and upper management types that have destroyed their employees future and quite frankly possibly the futures for many of the rest of us while continuing to live a life of excessive luxury? Better yet, who does McCain propose to tax?
frustrated glasses

noblenan's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:02 PM

i sometimes pout
i feel bored w/ alot of people
i want attention, and then feel overwhelmed when i get it

We should talk! :wink:
glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 09/17/08 11:05 AM

let 'em think what they want. cuz it doesn't matter, if someone gets ya they get ya, if they don't they don't.

Typing words into a computer doesn't give the intended target any reference to the emotion behind the words and, if misunderstood, it would only be polite to try and clarify. But, I couldn't agree with you more about "if someone gets ya they get ya, if they don't they don't". If a misunderstanding occurs, and you've tried to explain, and they still don't get it, it's time to move on. Or, if they just don't get your way of thinking, it's time to move on. Thank you for reminding me of that!flowerforyou
glasses

noblenan's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:08 PM

flowerforyou welcomeflowerforyou

Good reply! rofl

noblenan's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:18 PM
glasses glasses glasses

anyone else almost 6 dollars a gallon for gas? here in alabama it went from 3.45 yesterday to 6 dollars today.

i swear to god i dont know what im going to do i take a whole tank to get to school a week.

anyone else having gas that high?

Let the gouging begin!
Went from $3.29 to $3.45 between 8am and noon today in Oklahoma.

glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 09/10/08 11:05 PM

thats a little better. But what do YOU think

I dont care what the Associated Press thinks

Ok, here goes!
First, I want to thank Dragoness for that post. It was informative without sounding bias.

What do I think? I think we should vote for Ron Paul! And, here's my reasons. Dr. Paul puts the responsibility for the security of this country back on the people. He understands that we have become a country of people who spend more than they make, believe their government owes them something, and believes that their happiness depends on having more "bling". He understands that we as a country and as individuals have to change this mind set to avoid disaster. Our days of being greedy, manipulators are numbered. I can't quote you anything. He has a website just like the others. You can read for yourself. Unfortunately, the two political machines will not allow him to be a positive consideration and there's not enough people who can see through the political BS.

Now for McCain. I have not heard him say anything that makes me think that the next four years will be any different than the last eight. I think his "kick a$$ and take names" attitude is offensive. I think he will be as big a bully as Bush has been. I don't think he has a clue as to what people like me need or want to make our lives better. While I honor his service to his country, I believe he is a victim of the same kind of unnecessary war, as is Iraq. There will be no gain from this war any more than that one, and the long term affects will be far greater. His opinion is that we (the U.S.) needs to win. It's a no-win situation.

To be honest with you, I'm just not sure about Obama. he can talk a good game, but can he back up the talk? Universal health care for children? At least in my state, there is no reason why any child should go uninsured. The limits for state assistance are quite high. His proposal for the war, I don't really understand. Increasing the tax liability on higher income individuals and families? Sorry, rich folk, you might have to settle for the Lincoln instead of the Lexus.
But we won't know unless we give him a chance. Is his success something we want to take a chance on? It's a hard decision!

So there you go, that's my opinion and I'm stickin to it! waving flowers
glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:25 PM

this is how a smart man debates against Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez5robAWmu4&feature=related

Yes!

noblenan's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:09 PM

If Nobama is no more clear than that gaff, and is incapable of speaking clearly and spontaneously from the heart in unscripted interactions, then how will he ever make decisions for the good of this nation when he cannot even judge his own heart well enough to say what he means and mean what he says.?????

he votes "present" unanimously and exclusively while in Congress, when sent there by the voters of his state to vote "yes" or "no.

he holds us all in contempt by his actions.

No slip up, just camouflage and masks for his elitist and licentious delusions.

He cannot lead when he does not respect authority.

he commands no respect by his contemptible arrogance in voting "present" and not "yes" or "no" when sent to Washington to do so.

He makes his own rules as he goes.

No slip up there.

And he has authored nothing that has ever passed the muster of the Congress to even reach the president's desk for signature.

But he has written two memoirs, neither of which show any respect for this nation's laws and policies and procedures, let alone give any explanation for his inept handling of the public trust afforded him while he has warmed a seat in his short and brief and unremarkable tenure in Congress.

NO!!!!

No slip up there.

Only contempt and excuses.

NObama 2008

dont see any difference from what you've had in office for the last 8 years...guess the guy is a shoe-in then....
:laughing:

exactly.

all the more reason to give Mc Cain a good look.

:wink: laugh

Ok, I have a question. If McCain is the anti-Bush, why would he praise the job Bush has done in his nomination acceptance speech? slaphead

glasses

It is called Respect.....

Is your definition of respect and hypocracy the same thing? Or, did he think nobody would notice that?

noblenan's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:02 PM

If Nobama is no more clear than that gaff, and is incapable of speaking clearly and spontaneously from the heart in unscripted interactions, then how will he ever make decisions for the good of this nation when he cannot even judge his own heart well enough to say what he means and mean what he says.?????

he votes "present" unanimously and exclusively while in Congress, when sent there by the voters of his state to vote "yes" or "no.

he holds us all in contempt by his actions.

No slip up, just camouflage and masks for his elitist and licentious delusions.

He cannot lead when he does not respect authority.

he commands no respect by his contemptible arrogance in voting "present" and not "yes" or "no" when sent to Washington to do so.

He makes his own rules as he goes.

No slip up there.

And he has authored nothing that has ever passed the muster of the Congress to even reach the president's desk for signature.

But he has written two memoirs, neither of which show any respect for this nation's laws and policies and procedures, let alone give any explanation for his inept handling of the public trust afforded him while he has warmed a seat in his short and brief and unremarkable tenure in Congress.

NO!!!!

No slip up there.

Only contempt and excuses.

NObama 2008

dont see any difference from what you've had in office for the last 8 years...guess the guy is a shoe-in then....

exactly.

all the more reason to give Mc Cain a good look.

:wink: laugh

Ok, I have a question. If McCain is the anti-Bush, why would he praise the job Bush has done in his nomination acceptance speech? slaphead

glasses

noblenan's photo
Tue 09/09/08 04:48 PM

Thank you!
glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 09/07/08 03:57 PM

Let me insure I understand. You are heartbroken after 2 days?
i get attached too easy...and she is somthing...well beyond the drama amazing

I would say very easily,,, but who's to say if that is a good or a bad thing. It is you so you need to understand that these types of "hurt" will come your way often should you choose to continue to act so quickly.

I wish I had something to add, but uhm...What she said...

Inhalable substance will do that to ya! My advise, you might want to lay off for a while. Let your mind sharpen back up. smokin
glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 09/07/08 01:03 PM

I don't reply to everyone that views my profile. People view profiles for a lot of different reasons. But, I respond to emails as long as I don't think it's a scammer. Some people just don't want to bother with responding to someone they're not interested in. That's your response, in my opinion. flowerforyou
glasses
true but they never will know unless they try...

I think the issue of not knowing when someone last logged on is a problem, too. Maybe, some of the people you have emailed, no longer use the site. If someone emails me, I reply. I don't reply to everyone who looks for many reasons, ie., they live a bizzillion miles away, they're a little bit country when I'm a little bit rock and roll, they were just curious about the look behind the pic or something I said on the forums, etc... Keep trying. Your an impressive fellow all the way around. Good luck! flowerforyou

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 09/07/08 10:51 AM
Edited by noblenan on Sun 09/07/08 10:52 AM

What does the card say about my financial future? Thanks,JB

glasses

noblenan;

Your card is: Justice

It goes in your favor. The financial darkness you've been facing is suddenly illuminated, you see your way clear. What you need shows up in time to tide you over.

I'm not complaining mind ya, but this is the story of my financial life! I was hoping to see a steady stream in my future! Thanks, again! JB! flowerforyou

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 09/07/08 10:22 AM
What does the card say about my financial future? Thanks,JB

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sat 09/06/08 09:29 PM
I don't reply to everyone that views my profile. People view profiles for a lot of different reasons. But, I respond to emails as long as I don't think it's a scammer. Some people just don't want to bother with responding to someone they're not interested in. That's your response, in my opinion. flowerforyou
glasses

noblenan's photo
Sat 09/06/08 06:29 AM

I dont ask for my profile to be rated, i dont care!!

I would be soooo scared...I don't have a magic mirror I know what I look like...lol

Moonlight ....I tinks you have A very nice saddle...:wink: flowers

too late, I have already seduced her with my charm, wit, and free booze

Lucky girl! Your profile is the funniest thing I've read on here in a while!rofl rofl rofl drinks