JoLynn's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:16 PM
Welcome and Good luck Heide happy

JoLynn's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:14 PM
there is nothing a little vodka and chocolate can't fix, lol

JoLynn's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:13 PM

take 2 shots of vodka...followed by some cranberry juice...followed by 2 more shots of vodka noway

Ahhhh.....the Betty Ford Approach. Clever!

How about:

May result in the loss of clothing and other personal effects (caused by love and the vodka!)

lol...indeed!

JoLynn's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:09 PM
take 2 shots of vodka...followed by some cranberry juice...followed by 2 more shots of vodka noway

JoLynn's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:08 PM

scared scared it's an epidemic !! buying a mask tomorrow !!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ...p.s hope your all feeling better

laugh Can I come with you to the store? Might be a good idea to get one.laugh

laugh laugh sick trying not to spread germs...

JoLynn's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:05 PM
can cause temporary insanity

JoLynn's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:04 PM
laugh i love it...

JoLynn's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:55 PM
awww...i'm sick too! I hope you feel better soon :-)

JoLynn's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:56 PM
that is cute :wink:

JoLynn's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:11 PM
wow...i had a friend that was similar...but much more drama. i finally had to end it. very hard to do...and we were friends from the time we were kids. you don't need any negative influence or anything in your life that is going to weigh you down.

JoLynn's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:55 PM
It's always awful to be deceived...no matter how. It's happened to me quite a few times. Luckily this happened before you got close to this person...RUN, lol. :smile:

JoLynn's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:03 AM
i love that

JoLynn's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:00 AM
probably...if I'm that blessed to meet someone and it goes that far. but it seems people don't really approach each other much in public...

JoLynn's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:19 PM

LOVE them!! But they are hard to clean up after making them! That pan is a MESS!!!
you can use wax paper to line the pan

I spray a little pam on the spoon too to help get it all out of the bowl, off the spoon and into the pan.

JoLynn's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:18 PM

I only like them homemade. The store bought ones always seem dry to me.

I agree...I love the homemade ones only

JoLynn's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:44 PM
Shadow...that is why I asked a very general question when I posted the topic. I didn't say it happened to me...I left it open even as if it was me who did it. And specifically said that I didn't know what the conversation was...again, helping people to honestly determine how they might feel. I wanted to hear honest opinions...knowing that everyones might be different. But I was interested to see how the majority would "feel". You are entitled to your opinion and so is everyone else. I wouldn't trouble yourself in getting upset about it. Life is too short, really.

JoLynn's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:36 PM

Wait I'm not sure of the relationship you have with him....are you together? You said "while I'm sleeping in MY bed" ... do you share a bed? That makes a difference, it depends on what your relationship is...

yep, he's been living here for quite some time now...

JoLynn's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:26 PM

Orrrrrrrr...--->> get a laptop, go online under a profile he doesn't know, and con him into saying real stuff about the 'you' that he lives with.

Devious prick, ain't I? pitchfork

hahaaaaaaaaaaaa...I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it! lol

JoLynn's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:26 PM
I'd like to have the attitude, trust...have an open mind...but I'm thinking to myself that when I care about someone I wouldn't even "open" that door where there might be a possibility of something happening.