Community > Posts By > Diva59

Diva59's photo
Mon 01/16/23 06:59 PM
I dont think that you reflect by the way you look that someone has to call you baby. Youre not the only one that receives those kind of messages. I have received them also, all I do is to tell them how I feel about it, and I stop communicating.

Diva59's photo
Mon 12/12/22 06:13 PM
Very well written and complete.

Diva59's photo
Wed 10/26/22 05:39 PM
On part about me you should add a little more, thats the advice that I can give you.

Diva59's photo
Tue 10/25/22 02:04 PM
Im sorry I think I deleted someone on the forum by mistake.

Diva59's photo
Sun 08/07/22 04:35 PM
I don't have the preminum membership and I can message members, nudge and find my matches without paying anything. That's the best thing about the site that it is free like it says.

Diva59's photo
Mon 08/01/22 07:38 PM
Even if he doesn't care about your pregnancy like you said, just make sure your baby is loved and protected by you. Try to find a group where there are other mothers so they can give you more advice. I wish all the best for you and your baby.

Diva59's photo
Mon 08/01/22 07:38 PM
Even if he doesn't care about your pregnancy like you said, just make sure your baby is loved and protected by you. Try to find a group where there are other mothers so they can give you more advice. I wish all the best for you and your baby.

Diva59's photo
Fri 06/17/22 06:01 PM
I would suggest that in the about me section, you describe the type of person that you are, and what are the qualities that youre searching for in a person.

Diva59's photo
Sat 03/19/22 11:39 PM
Hi, I dont know if this will help you but try getting professional help like a psychologist or someone you have confidence with about your situation. Talking to someone else about how you feel might help you, dont keep things that are affecting you inside.

Diva59's photo
Tue 03/15/22 07:07 PM
Beautiful, very well said. Everything this person wrote is true, and there's one more thing a mother is also willing to give her life for her son or daughter without thinking about it twice.

Diva59's photo
Mon 01/10/22 10:13 AM
For me its an inapropiate question. It has happened to me before and I block them right away.

Diva59's photo
Tue 11/02/21 02:32 PM
It's all right, I haven't found anyone yet, but I do enjoy reading and giving advice on the forums. There are many interesting topics to read, and many different opinions.

Diva59's photo
Tue 11/02/21 02:19 PM
You have to take it one day at a time, in the mean time try searching for a shelter, I think it might not be the best place but it might be better than where you're at right now. And most important of all if you don't have anyone to talk to, then talk to God, because only he knows what you're going through and also how you feel. I hope my advice hemos you.

Diva59's photo
Fri 10/08/21 02:29 PM
You wrote the right things in your profile, the type of person that you are and the type of person that you need. I wish you the best in your search.

Diva59's photo
Fri 10/08/21 02:23 PM
Maybe you can add more interests and talk more about the of person that you are your (personality) I hope that helps.

Diva59's photo
Wed 09/08/21 12:13 PM
Take it one day at a time. If you have already made up your mind, don't let anything stop you from doing it. I don't smoke, but I lived with a smoker, and I had the scent of the cigarretes on my clothes and on my hair, so some people that knew me through that I was a smoker. I wish the best and if that's your goal, do it.

Diva59's photo
Sat 09/04/21 03:16 PM
You have to be happy with yourself first in order to make someone else happy. Be proud of the goals that you have set I'm your life, and when looking for someone don't settle for less. You deserve the best. Good luck!

Diva59's photo
Sun 08/15/21 08:11 PM
I think you wrote pretty much what you're searching for, at least it's complete, because some people hardly fill it out. Good luck finding your soulmate.

Diva59's photo
Sun 08/15/21 01:00 PM
There are some real people on here, especially in the Forums, I started seeing it as a dating site, but have been reading the subjects on the Forums and the answer and I really enjoy. If you can't find your soulmate, you can find some nice people here.

Diva59's photo
Tue 04/20/21 04:36 PM
Just enjoy your Time with your daughter, quality Time Is better than quantity Time. It's not Easy being a single patente, I know because I had to raise my boys on my own, but I did things that we enjoyed like watching móvies on dvd, going to eat out of home and playing table games. Now they are adults and gone, but they still remember the times we spent togethers. Lots of luck in your search, don't give up.

Previous 1