Community > Posts By > Cleverchatter

Cleverchatter's photo
Wed 09/19/18 01:08 PM
You can't stay young, but you can always be immature

Cleverchatter's photo
Wed 09/19/18 12:21 PM
You have a nice smile, wanna make out for a while?

Never used personally but my ex told me it worked on her once.

Cleverchatter's photo
Fri 09/14/18 04:07 PM

Opinions, everybody has one.

To add to this. Opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one and most of them stink

Cleverchatter's photo
Fri 09/14/18 02:38 PM
A nice cigar (Not intended to be used the way Bill Clinton uses them but that could add to the surprise)

Cleverchatter's photo
Thu 09/13/18 03:22 PM
dating your ex is like going on vacation to a place you've already been and didnt like. Initially it's fun to reminisce but then you remember why you didnt like it the first time around

Cleverchatter's photo
Thu 09/13/18 02:26 PM
Let's play McDonald's, you can be my happy meal.

Cleverchatter's photo
Thu 09/13/18 02:16 PM
Can't stand wearing clothes when I sleep. I stir and they twist making it uncomfortable

Cleverchatter's photo
Thu 09/13/18 02:00 PM
Since I'm not not that tall and not qualified to classify my handsomeness, would wearing a wet t-shirt help?

Cleverchatter's photo
Wed 09/12/18 01:58 PM
Also would add another theory. For 1000s of years humans lived every day just surviving. Not a lot of extra time to get lost in your thoughts and get depressed. Now that technology has gotten so much better people are getting bored in there lives and find activities to add excitement. Whether its cheating, gambling, drug use or whatever.

Cleverchatter's photo
Wed 09/12/18 01:29 PM
There are so many reasons people cheat and I cant speak for anyone other than myself. I used to be a serial cheater. My reasons (not justifications) were being emotionally abused in my relationship and feeling trapped. So I used sex to passively aggressively get back at her. Also, at a young age I was interfered with sexually and that turned sex into being about fun with no emotions needing to be attached. Add in a sexual addiction and denial that I had a problem. In the end I admitted it was a problem and got help and feel so much happier now that I'm not spending all my energy scheming and remembering stories, being paranoid about being found out and having to lie on a consistent basis. All very draining.

Cleverchatter's photo
Wed 09/12/18 08:59 AM
I was a serial cheater for years. My gf is emotionally abusive (has been verified by counselor) and to cope I manifested a sexual addiction. Now that doesnt make it right and I have reformed while still stuck with her. I found that cheating not only hurt her but was very unhealthy for me as well. Taking out the chance of contracting one of the many STIs it is hard to keep stories straight, the stress of being found out etc.. wears you down. Plus I found there really wasnt the connection there with random partners to fully enjoy the experience.
Have I tried to leave her? Yes. Does she know I'm no longer interested and want to leave? Yes. Does she accept this and want to separate civilly? No. She threatens, cries, begs, promises to change and uses sex. Now does that justify cheating? No. However it does make a poor decision seem easier to follow thru with.