Community > Posts By > nightrider321

no photo
Sun 03/31/19 05:48 PM
women women women

no photo
Sun 02/10/19 03:26 PM
i still drive ride my motorcycle take my jeep to climb rocks and play in the mud

no photo
Sun 01/13/19 06:23 PM
you know every one of them that has run for office in a long time rep or dem has done nothing but make speeches telling us their running to make things better for us when all they want is to get in and control our money and us if they done what they said they were going to do we wouldnt have our companies going over seas they do nothing but waste our money on their high living the money they all waste could be put to get the homeless off the street create jobs but they just want to control our government is to much in control just like when they want a pay raise do we get to vote if they get it or not no we dont

no photo
Wed 01/09/19 01:07 PM
GODZILLA

no photo
Wed 01/09/19 01:04 PM
way to go but sometimes people need to be put in their place like you i try to be nice and blow it off but only for so long a lot of people think they are better than you and have to run their mouth some people have it rough so they have to have to run their lip but to me life is what you make it

no photo
Sun 01/06/19 05:17 PM
after sex id get her anything she wanteddrinker

no photo
Sun 01/06/19 04:48 PM
if there is a god i think its time for him to come and kick people off his planet cause we sure are destroying it

no photo
Sun 01/06/19 04:16 PM
im for the wall because it will stop drugs if people want in im not against it but do it the legal way that way they cant throw you out but it seems to me no one likes america but they sure want to live here we need to get our companies back here so we can have jobs for people here we also need to stop all these people from coming here and wanting to change our way of living if its so bad here why do you want to live here and if you want to live here fine but learn our language

no photo
Fri 12/28/18 03:48 PM
im 61 yrs old never been married lived with my kids mother for 30 yrs then we just drifted a part she was married when we meet she left him when she found out he was cheating on her we just never worried about her getting a divorce we agreed to just live together after we left we stayed close friends now answer this why is it just because you leave you cant stay friends most people think its stupid to stay friends with the x