Community > Posts By > artlo

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 07:04 PM
OK, Mr. Tough Guy. I think it has something to do with stuff like 'all (men) are created equal, the 14th amendment and the dynamics of racism'. Where is it appropriate to differentiate between white women and not-white women?

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:58 PM
us?... i didn't have anything to do with it... i'm trying to pay my own bills...

Oh, I think we're happy to leave you on your own, you rugged individualist, you.

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:52 PM
You completely missed my point. Where is there even a place in our political discourse for a phrase like "white women"?

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:41 PM
He has to be the anti-Christ. Isn't he expected to be coming along about now?

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:36 PM
read the posts and quit trying to start ****....

One of the really cool things about being me is that I don't work for you, and I don't have to take orders from you.

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:30 PM
default, why prolong the inevitable

Mom will be really pissed! But at least I know who she will be pissed at.

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:21 PM
and white women too... you always seem to forget that part...

Does the woman's color matter to you? You seem repulsed by the idea of a black man having sex with a white woman. Why would that be? We do forget that they are white women. Why would that be an issue?

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 02:07 PM
It's hypocrisy. When they condemn people for their militancy, it's not because they reject hatred or violence. It's because they can't understand why they would be the object of hatred. Hatred and violence is perfectly fine with them as long as it's directed toward the right people.

So, Jeannie, here's a hypothetical. Say the country you love is at risk of being taken over by the evil of , say, a corporate fascist dictatorship. Which approach would you prefer to take? A more militant, possibly violent strategy, or the MLK passive strategy?

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 01:14 PM
I guess this is an argument of some kind. I'm not sure what it's supposed to prove. the whole world knows that King's whole thing was Ghandiesk passivism. and X was more militant and aggressive. Some Conservatives here advocate violence over arguments about things like Labor Unions and taxes.

What is your point?

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 01:03 PM
Not one of Australia's proudest moments. I don't know much about Australia except whet my dad told ne from his experiences in WWII and that there are some awesome Australian women on Mingle. This is not something to brag about. We already had a discussion over the racist and xenophobic remarks of that woman (Prime Minister?) Whoever that was.

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 12:55 PM
Monkey business? Thats a great idea! I bet we could really fix the country if we replaced all our politicians with monkeys. They would probably get more done.

And they wonder why we don't take their ideas seriously.

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 12:52 PM
You are bound and determined to just blame Conservatives, aren't ya?

I have no need to. The whole world already knows who is responsible. You ought to read some of the stuff in the foreign press.

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 08:44 PM
It might not be so bad if we default now. The economy will be destroyed, but the righties are bound and determined to accomplish that in order to gain power anyway. 80% of the people already understand who will be responsible.

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 08:18 PM
Don't be stupid. You're much more intelligent than that

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 08:13 PM
you need to quit drinking that liberal kool-aid...

Aha. I guess I got it about right.

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 08:02 PM
Would you like to see pictures of my toys?

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 07:46 PM
Gee, I can say that of about 9/10s of the Democratic party too!

No argument from me. I think 90% is high, but I can say that, with Republicans, it's 100%

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 07:39 PM
?? what are you babbling about?

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that was a direct quote from you. I did it from memory.

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 07:32 PM
I had one of these when I was a kid.

But I got bored with it when I discovered Playboy magazine

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 07:23 PM
Why is Clarence Thomas such a villain among your own set?[.quote]

Mostly because he is corrupt and a lapdog for the other 3 or 4 corporatist Justices on the Supreme Court. Was that manly enough for you?