Community > Posts By > JaJM

no photo
Mon 08/08/11 11:37 AM
Edited by JaJM on Mon 08/08/11 11:38 AM

Islam is fascist just like it Claims it IS...

The Bible condones slavery as well as murder. Its written there. That psychopath in Norway caimed to be a christian. By your logic ALL christians are violent extremists who wish to gun down other people.

The Westboro baptist church claim to be christian. By your logic ALL christians wish to heckle the funerals of dead soldiers.

Thos examples are not minorities within christianity, they are simply following the messages within the Bible. ALL christians are just like them, every single one. By your logic.

(as an side, as I typed that reply there was an advert for muslim singles dating ... is that Allah's sense of humour? lol)

no photo
Mon 08/08/11 10:41 AM

>Such mob mentalities often originates from fear or sheer blind ignorance. Sometimes both.

This quite good.

You do realize, you just described how Islam works.
Women live in fear, and the blind, ignorant, horny Jihad's
can't wait to die for Allah and his virgins

Have you ever talked with a muslim before? The muslims I'v met before were not at all horny, violent and the muslim women I'v met were not fearful ... so clearly not all followers of Islam are as you describe them. (shock horror)
And of course you are aware that within the lable of 'muslim' there lies a vast number of different cultures. Extremists exsist within Islam, just as they exsist with every world view. And to look at the extremist minority and claim they represent the moderate majority is, well, stupid to the point of being mentally challenged. IMHO

no photo
Mon 08/08/11 10:11 AM
Edited by JaJM on Mon 08/08/11 10:15 AM

what i heard is that this 'mega' mosque is more than just a regular mosque. It has a prayer area for muslims, yeah, but doesn't it also have prayer/meditation areas for other faiths?

For muslims and others to be praying to their respective faiths under one roof sounds like a pretty big middle finger to the Islamic extremists.

(unless of course, ALL muslims everywhere are terrorists, eh? ... pfft)

Indonesia, Sudan, Egypt, Yemen, what have they all in common? Islamic Majorities. Now what do they also have in common especially in recent history? Violence aimed at Churches and Christians. This includes murdering Christians.

So you tell me, they might not all be terrorists but what happens when they have the majority and likewise the Mob Mentality takes over???

Mob mentality fueled violence is not a sole product of Islam or muslims. Christians have been just as guilty in the past. But it is not just a religious product either. Nazi germany for example. Mob violence against minorities has also occured due to racial motivations, political differences and countless other reasons. Sometimes the majority will act violently, other times they will lash out with lies, slurs and generalisations in an attempt to demonise them. Such mob mentalities often originates from fear or sheer blind ignorance. Sometimes both.

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 03:00 AM
what i heard is that this 'mega' mosque is more than just a regular mosque. It has a prayer area for muslims, yeah, but doesn't it also have prayer/meditation areas for other faiths?

For muslims and others to be praying to their respective faiths under one roof sounds like a pretty big middle finger to the Islamic extremists.

(unless of course, ALL muslims everywhere are terrorists, eh? ... pfft)

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 05:20 AM
I swear I'll have all the money by midnight, just gimme more time ...

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 03:57 AM

So if the Quaran says "It is acceptable to lie, cheat, steal from, murder, oppress and tax, subjugate and trod down on all infidels,"
and all Infidels are anyone NOT of the Islamic faith, and YOU are not Islamic, wouldn't that give you a reason to be concerned in the least bit? I sure in the hell feel worried.

Where in the Quran does that quote come from? Just curious.

no photo
Sat 08/06/11 03:44 AM
Edited by JaJM on Sat 08/06/11 03:45 AM

Irans morality police are no more able to decide what is against islamic values than Anders Behring Breivik is qualified to speak for what christian morality is

Those kids are muslims, not one of them declared they were fighting islamic morality. Iran has a pretty messed up government, but trying to equate them with muslim authority is the same ignorance as equating the spanish inquisition with christianity as a whole

Exactly. If the past year has shown us anything (ie the arab uprising) it has shown not only that Islam is perfectly compatible with democracy but that muslims are actively seeking a democratic government. Corrupt leaders are not a product of Islam. Of course the protestors in Iran will have a long, hard time in achieving a change in government but I wish them all the best.

Iran was once a democracy and it can be one again.

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 07:06 AM
Okay, I want the truth I can handle the truth. Where is your hard proof? Proof that disproves the overwhelming majority of experts that disagree with you? I can take it.

................. pfft

(btw, does this proof of your have anything to do wit the secret society of reptilian alien overlords who rule the world? Or is that different?)

...troll?

no photo
Fri 08/05/11 06:04 AM

That isn't the point. I'm not gonna just tell you everything you should know if you will just reject it anyway. You want the truth? Prove to me you can actually handle it first, or want to know it. Otherwise we'll just go in circles as is evidenced by this thread.

How can you expect others to change their minds when you are not willing to do the same?

Is it at all possible that maybe, just maybe, the overwhelming evidence disproving the conspiracy are correct?

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 02:10 PM
I got skipped?

:C

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:01 AM
Likes to gaze wistfully into the distance while posing for a photo?

no photo
Sun 07/24/11 02:04 PM

Seriously, that's why I feel like I live in a world of lunatics. I can't tell the clowns from the people who are running this asylum.

Yeah, we're getting that

no photo
Sun 07/24/11 12:51 PM
lol, it was a joke. Theonion make spoof videos

no photo
Sun 07/24/11 12:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0

Kinda like this? ;)

no photo
Sun 07/24/11 12:22 PM
I've a wee question: If the popular reports of 9/11, verified by many proffesionials, are all simply evil lies and propaganda, (which has then fooled the vast majority of the world including Bin Laden himself) then how are you so sure that the link you provided can be trusted? What if the link you provided is a lie or propaganda itself?

I'm just curious

no photo
Sun 07/24/11 08:40 AM

It would have suited your Bond villain polititions to have Bin Laden alive. Then he would be seen as some ever present danger. Now that he is dead your Bond villains will have to find themselves a new boogeyman, right?

The fact is Bin Laden was more than just simple simple international criminal, he was a symbol to the Islamist extremist cause. By putting him on trial he would appear as a martyr and would inspire other angry young men to take up arms and join various violent terrrist groups. Better to have him killed while he was hiding in a hole like a rat. Yes that sounds harsh and cruel, but he was a harsh and cruel man who had no qualms about preaching and encouraging violence against the civilians of the world.

Now you may believe that he was simply a victim of western lies and conspiracy. But if that is the case then such evil must sit at the very core of the west thus all western values will be a sham and compromised themselves, and have always been so. The values that you seem to stick to are simply a product of evil Bond villain polititions who seek to decieve the world for ... for what? Money?

Money, power, globalization, world domination. We (America) has already taken the job of "world police."

Where's James Bond when we need him?

no photo
Sun 07/24/11 08:32 AM
It would have suited your Bond villain polititions to have Bin Laden alive. Then he would be seen as some ever present danger. Now that he is dead your Bond villains will have to find themselves a new boogeyman, right?

The fact is Bin Laden was more than just simple simple international criminal, he was a symbol to the Islamist extremist cause. By putting him on trial he would appear as a martyr and would inspire other angry young men to take up arms and join various violent terrrist groups. Better to have him killed while he was hiding in a hole like a rat. Yes that sounds harsh and cruel, but he was a harsh and cruel man who had no qualms about preaching and encouraging violence against the civilians of the world.

Now you may believe that he was simply a victim of western lies and conspiracy. But if that is the case then such evil must sit at the very core of the west thus all western values will be a sham and compromised themselves, and have always been so. The values that you seem to stick to are simply a product of evil Bond villain polititions who seek to decieve the world for ... for what? Money?

no photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:57 AM
Edited by JaJM on Sun 07/24/11 07:18 AM
So what are you implying? That Bin Laden was innocent? Do you believe 9/11 was an inside job?

There are hundreds if not thousands of victims outside the west who would claim that islamic terrorism is a very real and present danger. Of course we are very unlikely to see an attack as devestating as 9/11 again, we have beefed up security to prevent it (or at least minimise the chances of a repeat atack)

The real world is an uncomfortable place, whether one faces up to reality or takes comfort in conspiracy theories

The world is not run by some insane collection of James Bond villains, governments are simply to incompetent to implement some grand secret scheme

-And another thing: if Bin Laden was unfairly propped up to be some new boogeyman then why kill him? Surely, if he was simply some poor wee pawn in a greater conspiracy plot it would make more sense to leave him alive as some elusive, invisible boogeyman who could strike anywhere at any time? By killing him we have robbed (or at least reduced) his and his followers' ability to invoke terror (at least to an extent. The threats posed by the terrorists did not die with Bin Laden)

no photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:40 AM
Edited by JaJM on Sun 07/24/11 06:43 AM
Maybe the raid into Pakistan was illegal but if it meant catching the leader and figure head of a fanatical and ideological terrorist group then I would say it is forgiveable. The world is too complicated to stick strictly to the rules all the time, as unfortunate as that may be. It was better to kill someone like Bin Laden and dump him quickly anyway lest he be seen as a martyr by potential terrorists. Sometimes the ends do justify the means.

And if Bin Laden really was some innocent victim of western propaganda then why did he claim responsablity for the attacks as well as continue to threaten more acts of violence?

The west are not good guys. Good guys only exsist in movies. The world is not black and white unfortunately, it is all very grey. Some of us are just a lighter shade of grey while others are darker.

(On a side note, that terrorist in Norway is not an islamic extremist, he is in fact a Norwegian right wing christian extremist, who held some strong anti-muslim sentiments)

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 10:12 AM
The reason a creater god/gods/force gives exsistance meaning is simple; life was created by an intelligent being (assuming of course the god in question is intelligent). If we were created in such a way then it shows a level of design, thus purpose. Though this doesnt tell what the meaning or purpose is however. (And no, I do not follow creationism. I have no problem with scientific claims or theories.)

But how would a naturalist universe give us meaning? Unless its meaning of our own design in which case, why not god/gods etc?