Community > Posts By > JaJM

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 12:24 PM

If you say so.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Please don't tell me that you honestly believe that all muslims around the world are all blood thirsty extremist fundamentalists, do you?

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 12:10 PM
It's a good thing the vast majority of moderate muslims are against such harsh laws.

They love 'em pre-pubescent.shocked

Who is 'they' exactly?

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 11:21 AM
Edited by JaJM on Sat 02/12/11 11:42 AM

must be freaking blind

Aww, kissable, you are just adorable

:tongue:

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 11:11 AM
I'm sure your particular 'cocktail' would be lovely but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pass. I'm sure you understand, lol

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 10:57 AM
Molotov cocktail? lol

Inuendo? - In your end o ...

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 10:33 AM
Hah! Now THAT is a moustache! Its impressive in a hideous kind of way lol

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 10:03 AM
There has been recorded and documented scenes within the Egyptian protests of the coptic christians protecting muslims at prayer from Mubarak's supporters and also of muslims protecting christians. This is a fact, the two religions standing together to face down their Western backed dictator.

Of course there was some religious violence which took place but there will always be fanatical and ignorant extremists in every human organisation, such is human nature.

However, these are always in the minority.

Muslims extremists and fundamentalists are a minority as are christian extremists and fundamentalists.

The Egyptian protests were not sparked by a religious idea, there were protesting to kick out their western backed dictator of 30 years and install a democratic government.

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 09:48 AM
one of a select few who can successfuly pull off a moustache and make it look good

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 09:45 AM
Welcome to Mingle from another Brit, I'm not ginger tho

no photo
Fri 02/11/11 03:41 PM
Lol

a sweet natured and affectionate wee girl :tongue:

no photo
Fri 02/11/11 03:22 PM
I like you s1owhand.

still not sure what to make of kissable tho..

no photo
Fri 02/11/11 11:33 AM
Well, its a step in the right direction at least. None of which would have been possible if it weren't for the Egyptian people. Of course, they are still far from democracy.

Things can either get better or they can get much worse.
I for one wish the Egyptian people will succeed and get democracy, they've certainly earned it (and naturally deserve it)

I've found the whole protests to be quite moving at times. The solidarity of the people from all walks of Egyptian life standing together, doctors, lawers, factory workers, Muslims and Christians together.

We can learn a lot from the Egyptians

no photo
Fri 02/11/11 11:17 AM
And the second rule is ... we do no talk about online- .. uh, no, wait a minute, that was the first rule...

no photo
Fri 02/11/11 11:13 AM
She likes to smoulder in photos

no photo
Fri 02/11/11 10:37 AM
Would also look cuter if she smiled :wink:

no photo
Fri 02/11/11 10:00 AM

do you have really small toes ?

Toes? Really? ... I guess we all have our fetish ...
:tongue:

Has a 'thing' for small Irish feet?

no photo
Fri 02/11/11 03:05 AM
Just you stay away from me pot 'o gold and me lucky trinkets... :P

Cheeky. Defintely cheeky. Which is all good in my oppinion

no photo
Thu 02/10/11 03:26 PM
Is possibly poetic.

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 05:19 AM
The good thing about these mainstream, plastic and well, crap pop stars out there is that they make the good musicians and bands even better by comparision.

Let the whole world fall in love with Bieber and I'll enjoy QotSA

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 05:12 AM
He likes Ireland. And tattoos. yeah?