Community > Posts By > Sea of Echoes

Sea of Echoes's photo
Wed 02/27/19 09:14 AM
I can't believe I'm defending facebook, but I'm not sure WhatsApp is to blame for how foreigners abuse it any more than Mingle is responsible for the way scammers abuse it. Any good and reliable system or service is susceptible to abuse, regardless of its intentions.

I use WhatsApp to talk to my friend in India. We call each other for free, which is nice because I have no idea if you've ever seen a phone bill for calling India, buuutttt...

Sea of Echoes's photo
Sun 02/17/19 08:28 PM
Great question! I almost always date younger than myself due to the mistaken belief that I look much younger than my actual age (in person. Not so sure about in pictures. I'm always mistaken for mid-thirties).

I have some criteria: I avoid immature younger women, preferring women who both act mature for their age, have a wicked sense of humor, and are ready to do adulting. The average age for me: 32 - 39. I have two daughters that are grown and on their own, and I miss having babies around to raise and enjoy life's milestones. I'm looking to have a couple more before 'closing shop'. I'm very physically active, don't look my age (but do act it, at least when it matters most), and take good care of myself (plus I have zero codependent behaviors that don't auto-correct thanks to therapy and Codependents Anonymous. This seems to be a popular feature these days). I'm emotionally and intellectually mature (149 EIQ), yet love to laugh and have fun.

I actually am getting pretty serious with a 32-year-old lady on here who wants a family and we really enjoy each other's company.

When it really boils down to it, chemistry wins bigger than any other factors. It's absolutely not about "she looks younger", because that will fade with time (as it always does).

Sea of Echoes's photo
Sun 02/10/19 01:36 PM
Failure to communicate
Flip me over for
Circumstance can you relate?
Head over heels
Spinning in motion
Spinning frozen
Everything is moving
Nowhere at all
Keep your hands on the prize
And your teeth on the ball
Breaking out from in
Freaking in from out
Excise the wound
It would feel clean
Wooden it?

Sea of Echoes's photo
Sun 02/10/19 01:19 PM
I don't believe. I may have, at some point in my life, 'thought' I believed. I was mistaken. It was temporary insanity.

I have faith. I have faith in humanity to do stupid things. I have faith in humanity to prove me wrong and do incredible things. And sometimes I'm even astounded to see it happen.

But I have no faith in some imaginary being that is obviously bipolar and vindictive and mean and unable to get its story straight. I have zero faith in some book being anything more than the mythologies of other cultures.

Christianity is nothing more than a bunch of borrowed persons and stories from Egyptian mythology. They couldn't even develop their own story and had to plagiarize.

Sea of Echoes's photo
Sun 02/10/19 01:03 PM

https://youtu.be/TJlpS4vhKP0

Ism, schism, jism

Blow up the walls

I love Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and feel that we need more politicians like her to get more done. Perhaps we just need more people to get fed up with being told: "that's just how it has always been"...

Sea of Echoes's photo
Wed 10/17/18 09:59 PM
I cheated once. It took a few years to regain the friendship lost, and I still had feelings for her. It was her best friend, and it wasn't worth it.

I may get flogged by the horse whippers on here, but I feel it's important/essential to experience breaking someone's heart once to truly understand. If you have compassion, you'll 'get it' and never do it again.

Unless you're in a horrible relationship. Then just get out and then go find someone better. Still no defense for cheating.

Sea of Echoes's photo
Sun 10/14/18 04:46 AM
Just be yourself. Unless that drives them away. If that's the case, consider therapy.

And don't try to figure women out. Just relax and go with it. Your mind will thank you.

Sea of Echoes's photo
Wed 10/10/18 07:32 PM
At least the ones outside the door are real!

Sea of Echoes's photo
Wed 10/10/18 07:25 PM
What is this 'heart' thing you speak of? It sounds like an alien infestation of some sort. Should I be concerned? Maybe I'll contact my exterminator just to be safe.