Sun 01/20/08 11:04 AM
the Babys~ Midnight Rendevous

oh that brings back the memories

Deana64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:55 AM
some college not finished YET!!!!!!!

business and Restaurant mangenment for me
and a few more classes to get that culinary degree

in the mean time plan on getting my pastry and baking certificate come fall term

god I love the kitchen ( whats wrong with me? sick )

Deana64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:49 AM
my ex is having a hell of a time with his woman almost like you described.
she complains that he spends too much time with our son. the last few weeks my work schedule made me do closing and night shifts so the ex took over the time schedule to spend it with our son.
I was not at the house, or anywhere near and the Ex is gone by the time I was off work, our son is ten and it is the beginning stages of our split so he is adjusting. to limited time with his dad. she has fits every time he comes over here.
she tells him that she doesn't understand why he comes over here in the first place and feels that if he wants to spend time with his son he can do it with her.
she complains about how our son is and what he does, or likes to do. and that she doesn't get to be with the ex and our son when they are together unless its in one of those huge group settings with her nieces and nephews.
then she has the nerve to complain about his work schedule as well. he spends too much time working and doesn't put her first.
she hates that we do get along not in a realtionship kind of way but as two people that share a child and we both make him come first next to our work schedules.
So if your not too invested in this woman you are dating, go with your instinct and let her on her way,
there are many out here who totally understand what you are going through as a single parent.
when you find one who truly understands your needs too both of you wont even notice that the responsibilities come first it will just be a natural thing that fits into both of your schedules.
you don't have to put off relationships you just have to find the right one for you and your needs.
good luck :wink:

Deana64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:21 AM

One woman I was recently dating actually said to me that I spend too much time with my daughter, and when I am not with my daughter I am working, which leaves little time for her and she was upset about it. Needless to say I pretty much excused her that evening. Being a Single parent, involved in your child's life, a demanding career, and dating?...How do you truly balance that?

if she is this upset now its only going to get worse later

If she can't understand the realtionship between you and your child and the time that you need to invest
its a sign of some selfish part in their character, I don't see how it will ever change.
she sounds needy wanting all the attention.

move on and good luck, once you find someone that is totally understanding to your life, and responsibilities that go with it
you will know that balance.

Deana64's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:13 AM
it reads fine over here

pics are good too

Deana64's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:10 AM
no need for me to read her profile I have been playing tag with her on the threads for a while now :wink:

shes aces in my book

Deana64's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:07 AM
Perfect :wink:

Deana64's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:06 AM
and now he has deactivated his account

oh well good luck guy flowerforyou

Deana64's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:01 AM
Edited by Deana64 on Sat 01/19/08 09:02 AM

[Q]I thought a lot more people would talk sh*t 2me 4this stupid thread. I seen some guys makin girls feel like sh*t n others talkin about nerdy guys tryn 2 hurt there feelings. nothing 4me?[/Q]

Its not our day to be mean grumble devil laugh

Deana64's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:58 AM
My nephew just got out of boot camp

MARINES ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deana64's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:57 AM
profile great

you pic in your avy defiantly makes you look younger than legal age

go with the second one :wink:

Deana64's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:40 AM
it works looks fine

good luck :wink:

Deana64's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:38 AM

I liked it...you were redundant about smoking sometimes and not doing drugs....you might wanna go back and delete one of them...lol other than that, you have really nice pics up and there's enough info there to spark curiosity. so good job

I agree with the redundant part and if you can think of the words to join some of those likes and dislikes you might be aboe to get rid of the extra (I )s

pics are fine too

Deana64's photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:06 PM
kinda stuck on 80s metal bands and the ones that came out in the late 70s

but not any of the happy metal bands

been loving the metal ballads of late cant get them out of my head
latly noway

Deana64's photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:04 PM
my idea of a first date is not the movie part
you cant talk to someone and get to know them while at a movie theatre

I would love the at a park walking so you can talk and get to know them better