Tue 02/12/08 08:25 PM
Did someone say SHEEP? laugh laugh :tongue:

anyway Happy Valentines to all of you

make it a good one even if you are not with someone :wink:

Deana64's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:18 PM
Edited by Deana64 on Tue 01/29/08 04:18 PM
people from Michigan are not gullible maybe too trusting at times,
now you know if she was really from Michigan she just would have told you to send her money or she will cap your A#$%%>>>>laugh noway

you know how blunt us Detroit girls , Tend to be laugh laugh laugh laugh

run and find yourself a real Michigan girl :wink:

most of us work for a living and don't need men to send us money to visit

ITS A SCAM RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck in your future flowerforyou

Deana64's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:53 PM
I dated nine years younger

and then I married it sick noway laugh

Deana64's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:35 PM

Lex, that is great. It tells it like it is.

Goof, I so agree.

Maxx, you might want to read Lex's poem and then take another look at your profile. But it IS better than absolutely nothing.

max is just short and to the point with no fluff right? :wink: laugh

Deana64's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:26 PM
Edited by Deana64 on Mon 01/28/08 04:28 PM
In the birth line I was the second of six born I was never raised with any of them. ( I have only known all of them for two years now)

in my adoptive Family I was the youngest of Two My older adoptive brother was 8yrs older than me he moved out when I was 10

in the same adoptive family that was also a full time foster home I was the fourth to arrive at the house out of 42 kids
I was the only one to be adopted they stopped taking in kids when I was 10 But I was removed from the home at age nine months while the adoption process went to court
and by the time I came back to them,(2 yrs later), from the other foster homes, I only remember maybe 6 kids out of all of them taken in hmmm

HOW DO YOU THINK I WAS AFFECTED???noway noway laugh :tongue: sad devil laugh :wink:

Deana64's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:19 PM
sharp and look at how bright our crayon box is ?laugh :tongue:

Deana64's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:17 PM
I keep mine hidden under layers of clothing so I never have that problem

Deana64's photo
Fri 01/25/08 05:46 PM
tell them like it is I am sorry your life sucks but your making mine even worse :tongue: with these phone callssick

no seriously try and let them know what they need to do to change their situation and go the steps to make their own life better
but if they are driving you crazy with these my life sucks speeches day after day then let them know in some sort of a nice way.
maybe let then know you are not going to listen to the bad stuff any more until they think of one good thing that happened in their day see if that helps
and good luck :wink:

Deana64's photo
Fri 01/25/08 05:41 PM
Edited by Deana64 on Fri 01/25/08 05:41 PM
looks goot to me :wink: sounds just fine too

Deana64's photo
Fri 01/25/08 05:36 PM
Ive been told I am sharp as a marblelaugh

Deana64's photo
Thu 01/24/08 07:07 AM

This is something that's bothered me over the years. Recently, I found out that this man I'd been involved with is doing drugs and it certainly explains his major personality changes. We are no longer friends, for obvious reasons. But what makes a man choose to take this path?

I really don't think that anyone wakes up one day and says I will do drugs and forget about all that is important to me
things do lead people to this point but it is never an act of complete choice to stick with it.
everyone has a different way of how they handle life's little situations, and people find that the monkey on the back has a firm hold and they do get confused on how to stop or go on without the mind altering substance.
it does become a sickness that can affect all that is around the person using.
all you can do is let them know that you cannot sit and watch them destroy themselves any longer, but if they can find a way to crawl out of the darkness of this life then maybe you can be there for them again when life starts over in a new way.

but to understand it is a hard road to get out of when they are caught, and it will take time and plenty of strength to get through to find a way through life clean and sober again.
compassion and understanding is the only way a person can get through or find answers as to why someone close to them is in that world.

Deana64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:54 AM
Edited by Deana64 on Sun 01/20/08 11:56 AM
one that isn't discovered yet

couldnt deal with all that ego

Deana64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:34 AM
brick layer

Deana64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:24 AM
somebody please take the coffee and candy away from mirror today

OMG Every thread laugh laugh laugh laugh

Deana64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:23 AM

Not me but I guess with that degree you become a legal stalker.laugh
smokin I'm a stalker right now!!!smokin

omg mirror you are on a roll today
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Deana64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:21 AM
my landlord :tongue:

Deana64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:20 AM
its a good profile your a hott looking young man,
don't give in to what you feel would bring you down or make you feel like your settling for less than you deserve.
Hey its Detroit there is a hard edge, up standing woman out there for you :wink:

Deana64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:16 AM

Tax assessor the dreaded IRS man :wink:

who lost his suit and tie laugh

Deana64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:15 AM
Tax assessor the dreaded IRS man :wink:

Deana64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:12 AM
THREAD BREAK

we keep posting all over the wrong posts and its getting mixed up laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25