Community > Posts By > Deana64

Deana64's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:42 PM
if she is too quick for her kids to get to know you then proceed with caution

it should take time when kids are involved and the both of you sshould want to know that its going to be a longer term or serious relationship before doing the family thing

I was 28 when I met my ex he was 19 our age difference had nothing to do with our splitting up
I also had three kids I was raising on my own and we took our time
so he could see I wasn't looking for a dad for my kids
the kids are grown now and they respect and care for my ex to this day.

but dating anyone with kids should always take time

good luck

Deana64's photo
Sat 12/08/07 09:20 PM

i am so sick of reading posts...why are all men...why are all women....why dont anyone like me....why dont people like fat people...why are looks ... OMG heres one for you...why dont we want to hear you whine??? perhaps if you got over yourself and think of others instead of juding everyone based on your experience with one or two, you might leave some room and time to find some happiness in your own life...sorry another rant tonight.

WAIT
Breathe now go to your happy place its gonna be ok

do you need a drink? laugh laugh :tongue:

Deana64's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:49 PM

deana got jealous cuz Grammy made more.......... :wink: laugh laugh

Were you there too I thought I knew you from somewhere laugh

Deana64's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:41 PM
way back when me and grammy went to the bingo hall and she got up on the table and started to ...................laugh :tongue:

Deana64's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:24 PM
Steve Winwood ~ the chronicles album

Deana64's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:57 PM
I have image confidence issues but I am working on them

I am a Work in progress:wink: laugh

Deana64's photo
Sat 12/08/07 04:15 PM
I will never live in any other country

and I don't want to leave this state I live in
Too much good water to have around

Deana64's photo
Sat 12/08/07 04:12 PM
make me the evil step child please devil laugh

Deana64's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:26 PM
I'm a slug too

who would have thought it

me and mischief? laugh :tongue: devil

Deana64's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:18 PM
had a ball reading this and looking up the dates now I have to borrow it and repost it as a bulletin on my space thanks for posting this flowerforyou

Deana64's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:12 PM
Man's law changes with his understanding of man. Only the laws of the spirit remain always the same.
Crow

Regard Heaven as your father, Earth as your Mother and all things as your Brothers and Sisters.
Native American

All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. Man did not weave the web of life. He is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.
Chief Seattle

Deana64's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:55 PM

she promised not to tell

yes but I had my fingers crossed at the time laugh

Deana64's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:53 PM
20 years ago at band camp madamx7316 went into the boys cabins and she had some gooey marshmallow cream and she poured it all over the boys .....................laugh laugh laugh :tongue:

Deana64's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:50 PM
my grammy and I'm not sharing devil :tongue: :wink:

Deana64's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:48 PM
I had no Idea when I joined but when I found these threads
OMG I'm hooked drinker happy

Deana64's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:47 PM

Tomorrow morning its going to be Mott the Hoople all the way to work and back again too

Ladies and gentlemen its the golden age of rock and roll drinker

Deanaflowerforyou Ladies and Gentlemen....It`s The Golden Age Of Rock & Roll.....Awwwwwwwwwww Yeahdrinker smokin Enjoy my fellow music loving friendhappy

I have the cd playing now its got them all
foxy foxy
Saterday gigs
al the way from memphis
honaloochie boogie
Crash street kids
and roll away the stone

I am stoked and having a ball

Deana64's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:41 PM
Edited by Deana64 on Fri 12/07/07 10:42 PM
why is it that most all of the guys here are funny, nice and respectful almost all of the time?

Seriously this is a tribute to all the guys here on the threads and off like in messages emails I have had nothing but a good experience, and pleasant conversations with those who I have talked to on this site
sometimes in my conversations it has nothing to do with
do you like me or crap like that we just converse getting to know more about each other lots of times its music or my interests listed on my profile or things they have listed on theirs
Hint Girls ( great ice breaker)
so to any of the women that haven't had the greatest experience or response they were expecting or seeking from the men on this site

Re check your profiles list more interests that you have
and if you list them make sure its a true interest because the guys here will quiz you to see if your being true to what you post about yourself.

SO HERE IS TOO ALL THE GUYS/ MEN THAT I HAVE INTERACTED WITH FROM THIS SITE YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTdrinker :wink:

Deana64's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:28 PM
Tomorrow morning its going to be Mott the Hoople all the way to work and back again too

Ladies and gentlemen its the golden age of rock and roll drinker

Deana64's photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:38 PM
thats what my ex did and then didn't have the guts to admit he was in a relationship with someone else
Oh well
I am doing fine now that he left the home :wink:

Deana64's photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:06 AM
he finally knows the secret of the light in the fridge when the door is closed :wink:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25