Community > Posts By > Lili_M

Lili_M's photo
Mon 03/28/11 01:20 PM
Edited by Lili_M on Mon 03/28/11 01:40 PM
I enjoy both.
chasing 1
chased by 3

am also enjoying a mutual friendship kinda relationship with 1 (its nice)

I find chasing exciting and being chased by the right person...

Where is the line between chasing and harassing...being chased and being stalked...

the line is usually defined by the LAW....oops :laughing:

Lili_M's photo
Mon 03/28/11 12:28 PM

Evolution is a theory...theories are always questioned...its part of the scientific method...

but now we can look at the genetic code for evolutionary clues...science marches on...

of course the book is boring...it was written a long time ago by a biology geek...probably with no social skills....but the overall observations and all the analysis since is fascinating

In my opinion....something that sparks scientific inquiry is invaluable.....

:heart: Lili

True. And yes it is fascinating but it's all theories. None of it can possibly be true.

Which is why it can be questioned. Because none of it is right. We don't question the bible BECAUSE we KNOW it's right. We can see it in the world today and show it to others.
Same with science. It's evolution that's Fubar'ed

WOW someone is feeling attacked and defensive...
we all have our own opinion...FAITH IS NOT KNOWING....ITS BELIEVING...again my opinion

Not gonna argue with ya

Lili_M's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:54 AM

Isn't the best kind of lover an instigator and a man with good taste?

Not to mention a man who tastes good....:angel:
offtopic
we can continue this conversation in private....:angel:

devil :heart: Lili

Lili_M's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:46 AM
Edited by Lili_M on Mon 03/28/11 11:47 AM
I like the color of my skin ( it can be a pain sometimes but has served me well)

My eye color (light brown like whiskey color, very expressive and always sincere)

I love my sassy attitude (kiss my a***....but I still love you :heart: )

Lili_M's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:28 AM

One time while at dinner, Shiki had to make number two, so he left the girl to go to the bathroom. Well, Shiki was tired, so he fell asleep on the toilet. He slept soundly until someone banged on the stall a few hours later. However, Shiki's legs were numb, and it took him some time to get circulation back into them.

She never wanted to hear from Shiki again.

I was on a date with this guy and he went to the bathroom and never came back......laugh

Lili_M's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:23 AM
Edited by Lili_M on Mon 03/28/11 11:24 AM

Lilli_M writes:

"In my opinion....something that sparks scientific inquiry is invaluable....."

Well, in Shiki's opinion, someone who is as attractive as you are creates a spark in Shiki, and that is invaluable.

Shiki is both an instigator and a man with good taste...:wink:

Lili_M's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:22 AM
One more thing....

with todays technology Darwin would have made a documentary with pretty cinematography and music...experts explaining every point in terms easily understood by the masses...

then our ADHD society would sit still for 90 minutes to be edu-tained...

Lili_M's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:15 AM
Edited by Lili_M on Mon 03/28/11 11:17 AM
Evolution is a theory...theories are always questioned...its part of the scientific method...

but now we can look at the genetic code for evolutionary clues...science marches on...

of course the book is boring...it was written a long time ago by a biology geek...probably with no social skills....but the overall observations and all the analysis since is fascinating

In my opinion....something that sparks scientific inquiry is invaluable.....

Lili_M's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:04 AM

dreams sound like they're unattainable fantasies.
I should have goals.
and they should be accomplished.
I'll get back to you when I find out wtf is suppose to happen with life.

I don't think we find that out until the bright white light comes for us....

I dream of finishing grad school...one way or another...getting a job I can do from home...moving to the Oregon coast...and just kickin it till I die

Lili_M's photo
Mon 03/28/11 10:09 AM
Edited by Lili_M on Mon 03/28/11 10:11 AM
Yeah, what they said....and build a bridge...go around...climb down and climb up the other side...there are many ways to span the gap...just don't forget to enjoy the ride

I feel like that whenever I come to a crossroad...

Lili_M's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:38 PM
Oh yeah...in my pants!

Lili_M's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:34 PM
I'll have....ah...uhm...a box of condoms and....ah...someone to wear them...yes.. that's all I need...

Lili_M's photo
Sat 03/26/11 06:37 PM
Back to the topic...
I also like a direct approach....confidence is the key...what you say is less important than the way you say it.

If you are uncomfortable then she/he will pick-up on that and will also be uncomfortable...

Lili_M's photo
Sat 03/26/11 06:33 PM

i wanna a cabana boy!drool

that's fine just be sure to get ur ownlaugh

Do you think we could get a group discount if we order 12 or more cabana boys? :tongue:

Lili_M's photo
Sat 03/26/11 06:29 PM
I also feel I don't photograph well. Mostly cause I always come out with too many chins and a huge forehead....ohwell

the lighting makes a lot of difference...try out different lighting angles at home...then if you have any control over the Picture Day...try to recreate the best lighting angle. (not easy with the harsh fluorescent lighting in commercial buildings)

Sorry I don't have any better advice....good luck

and congrats on the job

Lili_M's photo
Sat 03/26/11 09:06 AM
Trust like respect must be earned.
Give the opportunity to earn your trust.

Lili_M's photo
Sat 03/26/11 01:09 AM
Love Me Tender in between my legs.

Lili_M's photo
Sat 03/26/11 01:05 AM
Orates

Lili_M's photo
Sat 03/26/11 12:54 AM
You call to make a payment...they charge you $10, $15 or sometimes even $20 to pay your bill...what the FFFF is that all about

I want to give you money but you want me to pay you to take it...oh hell

Lili_M's photo
Sat 03/26/11 12:48 AM
I say share it among the people who post a response...the more you post the bigger your cut...to invest...of course..for the...OP...of course...

I'll take mine in gold...thanks