Community > Posts By > Dragoness

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:51 PM

We should all live as if we are role models.

In our grade nine Russian exam (in Hungary, then a communist country) there was a question on the written test, which said (in Russian) "Who is your role model and why exactly Lenin."

Scary.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:48 PM

But following a role model leads us down a road that may not be our own.

And who says having a role model stops us from being role models?
Bottomline's, role models simply guide us. They've been there, done that.

I didn't say to be a role model.

I said to live as though we are a role model.

The difference is that we do not believe we are good enough to be guidance to others we just live as an example just in case.

Role models are dangerous.

If you hold anyone in a position of complete admiration/ you can be lead astray very easily and sometimes without knowing it is happening.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:44 PM

I use.....Dynomite.......

Nuttin stands in my way!!!!!!

laugh smokin laugh

LOL I can relate.

Been a warrior woman all my life. I just chose some wrong battles along the way.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:37 PM
Edited by Dragoness on Tue 03/20/12 04:41 PM

I have many times in the past which you quickly refute. There is no point in doing as such for you, but I will once more.

"God" is not an entity in it's own. This is shown through the verses such as "know ye not that ye are gods, I have said ye are gods...." And is the reason Jesus referred to his father as "his God", yes Jesus is "our God", but still there is one God".

In the USA, we have one "Government"... but how many people are included in that government? If we have one government, how is it that there are many people in that government?

sorry Cowboy...using the government to explain God is once again reducing God to the level of his creations...using "Ye Are All Gods" pertaining to humans is also reducing God to the level of his creations

I'll help you out

THE TRINTY

God The Father
Jesus The God
The HOly Ghost the God

The Trinity is The Worship of 3 Gods

see how I use God for all and didn't reduce them to the level of their creations

You almost got it right Funches, exccep tthe 3 -in -One are ONLY

ONE God, not 3 Gods.

if GOd The Father is omnipotent...then if you add Jesus to him would it make God super omnipotent? ....and when you add the Holy Ghost to the duo will it make them Super Super Omnipotent?

if God The Father was truely Omnipotent...then omnipotence require no others

if God The Father has no "needs" then why would he need Jesus or The Holy Spirit for any purpose

Ah but you confuse Gods need for the need of mankind.

Jesus, Buddah, Mohammad... Holy Spirit...

are all so we might have a guiding light in each age...

Else mankind would surely loose its way.

I disagree.

Man is not dependent on a god or gods of any kind for its "way". It is a weakness to have to have the guidance from imaginary beings.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:31 PM

But following a role model leads us down a road that may not be our own.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:29 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:27 PM

Okay I don't believe it but I read it!!!!!bigsmile

A lot less painful :wink: that is for sure.:thumbsup:

Well, hope that makes it easier for you to find someone who fits the description.:heart:

I think my profile actually causes amnesia.

Because lots of people contact me and say "I read your profile and I loved it! Where are you and what do you do?"

No, I can believe some may enjoy it. For me the pessimism is hard to get through. I do hope this one works well for ya.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:24 PM
Happy B-lated B-day!

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:19 PM
flowerforyou

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:15 PM

Hey the fact she read your profile says something to her tolerance levels. Might not want to discount her completely...lol:wink:

Yeah, but I don't have the 1400-page profile up anymore. The new one is a lot shorter and possibly a little less redundant, although don't quote me on that.

Oh the book is gone? I used to read a bit each day to try to get through it:wink:

There are those who are waiting for the movie. I have some real doubts about the post-production, though.

I would be more likely to watch movielaugh

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:12 PM
Okay I don't believe it but I read it!!!!!bigsmile

A lot less painful :wink: that is for sure.:thumbsup:

Well, hope that makes it easier for you to find someone who fits the description.:heart:

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:00 PM

Hey the fact she read your profile says something to her tolerance levels. Might not want to discount her completely...lol:wink:

Yeah, but I don't have the 1400-page profile up anymore. The new one is a lot shorter and possibly a little less redundant, although don't quote me on that.

Oh the book is gone? I used to read a bit each day to try to get through it:wink:

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 03:56 PM
I have been approached by a man who is polyamorous. So I considered it and analyzed myself and if he can't be all mine (and I know that isn't really factual, we never own another but) I don't want him. I have yet to meet a woman who brought out sexual desire in me so that hasn't been an option for me up to this point.

So I don't think I would fit it well. But I do not knock what others do as long as they are of age and mental consent.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 03:50 PM

How is this different from the very widely popular 'promiscuity'?

Polamory is an agreement like a relationship between more than one partner. All involved are in agreement to be faithful to each other.

Promiscuity is a free for all with no agreements, spontaneous hook ups, ya know?

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 03:44 PM
No god makes a person faithful or unfaithful, they will be such no matter what.

If a person has it in their mind that they are going to be faithful and forthright in the relationship, it will be a faithful situation from that person's side.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 03:39 PM

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 03:35 PM

Well Hell I just walk my own path in life, sometimes when an obstacle gets in my way, I just move it out of the way, climb over it or make a path around it.

:thumbsup:

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 03:27 PM

How high is intelligence on your list of qualities? Let's say you meet a thoughtful, caring person but they don't understand what you consider simple words and phrases. When you are looking for a teamplayer.... does intelligence matter?

Intelligence is paramount.

Political stance is second as I cannot respect a man who believes poor/disadvantaged/victimized/disaster victims/etc... people deserve their lot or that women are second hand citizens.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 03:24 PM

Police recordings made the night a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain allegedly shot and killed an unarmed 17-year-old boy outside his stepmother's home sent the boy's mother screaming from the room and prompted his father to declare, "He killed my son," according to a family representative.

The series of emergency and non-emergency calls to police depict the apparent progression of events on Feb. 26 that led to the watch captain, George Zimmerman, 28, who is white, allegedly shooting Trayvon Martin, a high-school junior who is black, as the teen made his way home with a bag of Skittles and a can of iced tea.

The contents of the calls and the family's reaction to them were recounted to ABC News by a representative of the boy's family, Ryan Julison, and ABC News affiliate WFTV published excerpts from the 911 calls.

On one call to a non-emergency dispatch number, according to Julison, Zimmerman says, "He's checking me out," and then, "This guy looks like he's on drugs, he's definitely messed up."

"There's a real suspicious guy. This guy looks like he's up to no good, on drugs or something," Zimmerman can be heard telling the dispatcher.

"These a**holes always get away," he adds.

The dispatcher is heard trying to discourage Zimmerman, asking, "Are you following him?.. Okay, we don't need you to do that."

Within minutes, however, 911 calls are being made to police reporting the two are fighting.

"They're wrestling right in the back of my porch," one frantic caller says. "The guy's yelling help and I'm not going out."

On a second call someone's screams for help can be heard and what sounds like two gunshots.

The caller's boyfriend shouts, "Get down," and after the second apparent gunshot the shouts for help cease, Julison told ABC News.

"There's gun shots. Uh, I'm pretty sure the guy is dead out here, holy sh**," a caller says into the phone.

One witness describes Zimmerman after the shooting.

"He's out there with a flashlight. The guy is raising his hands up saying he shot the person," the caller said

more at : http://abcnews.go.com/US/treyvon-martin-neighborhood-watch-shooting-911-tapes-send/story?id=15937881

my heart goes out to these families, their lives have been uprooted senselessly,,,,

What a sick example of many problems in our society still today. People who legally but not legally have weapons using them in their own sick form of hatred.

Dragoness's photo
Tue 03/20/12 03:18 PM
We have all been born on this earth to discover our own path, and we will never be happy if we live someone eles's idea of life ~♥~

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25