Community > Posts By > Dragoness

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:14 PM
Back to the topic at hand.

Recovery from religion.

I have heard some great personal experiences of outgrowing and recovering from religion.

I think the worst of it might be having to deal with family that is still caught up in the cycle of destruction and see stepping away from it as deadly since it has them griped in fear of living without god.

but it is our own responsibility to ourselves to stop outside influences such as bibles and fear mongering that will stunt our minds and spirits from the growth that leads to the keys to a better life.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:07 PM

The fact you think it is love alone verifies it for me so carry on.

I asked you how it was... explain, I'm kinda thick that way.

The information is all around you. All you have to do is look with an open mind.

You don't want to see it so you don't.

But that doesn't stop you from verifying what I say in the process.

Why evade the question?

I am not evading anything. The answer is right in front of you.
Just as I learned, when my mind had grown enough, so will you. Some do die though before their brain and spirit grows this far so I would hope that will not be the same for you.

A fruitful journey I always wish on all.

I'll ask again, because I'm higly thick and don't see the answer or anything that is about the question(s).

How? What have I done that shows fear? or guilt, or anything but love?

So your brain and spirit is not ready for the information yet but it will be someday.

I will not however disrespect you or your intelligence by writing it down in a book and telling you that it came from god though so maybe that is what is stunting your view.

The being thick was sort of a joke... you just haven't answered the question.

I wasn't referring to your self denigration.

You need to seek your own answer inside of yourself.

When your brain grows enough and your spirit grows enough you will see that what you perceived before, thanks to being mislead, is not factual or healthy nor loving.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:54 PM
Edited by Dragoness on Sat 03/24/12 08:57 PM

The information is all around you. All you have to do is look with an open mind.

Why evade the question?

Just as I learned, when my mind had grown enough, so will you. Some do die though before their brain and spirit grows this far so I would hope that will not be the same for you.

I'll ask again, because I'm higly thick and don't see the answer or anything that is about the question(s).

How? What have I done that shows fear? or guilt, or anything but love?

So your brain and spirit is not ready for the information yet but it will be someday.

I will not however disrespect you or your intelligence by writing it down in a book and telling you that it came from god though so maybe that is what is stunting your view.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:44 PM

Why evade the question?

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:32 PM

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:16 PM

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:12 PM
Edited by Dragoness on Sat 03/24/12 08:14 PM
The religious usually verify what I say with each post.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:07 PM
Hunting someone down the street is not self defense at any stretch of the law and the 911 tape verifies that.

Also this law they are allowing this man to be free on is suppose to be like our "make my day" law here and it doesn't cover following someone down the street and killing them.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:00 PM
Disagree.

Obamacare which is really congresscare was originally designed to help people get care that helps to prevent high medical costs later down the road that the tax payer has to pay.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 07:55 PM
Sadly, yes the major religions practiced today can be considered a stunting of human growth. An addiction taught by parents and society. A social ill.

Using fear and guilt as the control to keep the humans trapped in the cycle of destruction. The cycle that teaches them to feel guilty for being a human and to abuse their children and treat women as second hand citizens.

But so ingrained that it needs some kind of recovery to help those who have been indoctrinated.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 07:49 PM

so sad that this thread got so completely off-topic!!!

It's completely on-topic:

"It makes sense that this could be helpful for many people as religion has been allowed to run rampant and has been deceptively taught as the only answer to morality, problem solving, recovery, grieving, etc... And in truth it only makes a person sicker in the end. Makes their lives more empty. "

You are doing what the OP did. You're associating "sick" actions with religion without knowing how everyone was taught, what they were taught, the quality of their existense and their mental capacity.
i am not perfect. anyone who would disdain a topic such as this does not have to participate.

agreeing and disagreeing is what keeps these threads going,,,,

whatever the topic,,,

in this particular thread a person was reaching out to certain individials.

terrorists do the same thing,,,but if misinformation is the tactic, its a choice of conscious to offer corrections for those who may be susceptible,,,,

OP,,
BEWARE!!!

Never worry about me, I am all too aware. Glad to have you on the thread and site.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 07:37 PM
No matter how much I might dislike someone, I always wish them the best.

The same applies here.

I hope his universal healthcare is sufficient as there are regular Americans who don't have it and will not live through so much heart trouble.

Dragoness's photo
Fri 03/23/12 02:04 PM
Obama is not making any money off the these gas prices but it would seem some of the right wing are making a killing.

Of course greed is their second name though right?

Dragoness's photo
Fri 03/23/12 01:59 PM
noway slaphead

Dragoness's photo
Fri 03/23/12 01:57 PM

My comment: I like the law...

I refuse to acknowledge your request of "Then please explain why this law is problematic." That is begging the question...
Pan in the other thread this was the claim being made, which makes this NOT begging the question, but asking for someone to explain there reasoning.

I see nothing wrong with the law, I challenge anyone who does to explain what the problem is that they see.

So far all we have is a few people who do not like the lack of evidence in a particular case.

I am not anti gun but the controls and restrictions that be needed to stop this kind of foolishness and all other legal gun owner stupidity would limit who can have them a lot.
What restrictions would prevent these occurrences in your opinion?

Passing extensive psychological exams yearly. 6 month waiting period. No criminal record even misdemeanors. Etc... I am forgetting something but I can't remember what it is.

And the as for the law it is flimsy and set up for what happened. Not for citizen best interest. This law (maker)wants to allow people to just kill for no good reason.

Dragoness's photo
Fri 03/23/12 01:45 PM

Oh and unlike Bush he isn't in the gas business so he isn't making billions off gas prices like Bush did. That is a plus that isn't even his fault.

So let me get this right, you are happy to pay double for gas, just so long as President Bush isn't making a profit on it? You do realize that President Bush didn't make a dime of profits on oil when he was president and gas prices were half of what they are now, right?

Oh excuse me, misprint here. All of Bush's family made a killing off the gas prices and are making a killing off the gas prices now but Obama is not..

Dragoness's photo
Fri 03/23/12 01:43 PM

If you people want some so and so sitting behind a desk in Washington to run your lives for you that your business. Personally I don't.

He doesnt run my life really. But he provides some motivation and support/opposition to the ones in congress that do.

and he represents america/americans to the rest of the world,,,and global relations,,,
All he does for the rest of the world is appologize for the USA

Too bad the dipshytes before him made that necessary huh?

Dragoness's photo
Fri 03/23/12 01:39 PM

Oh but we do.

We have all heard the 911 tapes and he did follow after being told not and that was before the shooting so he was hunting.

It was obvious from a few words exchanged on the tapes. I know you heard the tapes right?
This is following, which is not illegal.

Please explain to me where on the force Continuum following lays?

Do you know what the force continuum is? Can you explain its applicability?

since the boy did at some point beat him, it will be zimmermans word against a corpse about what 'started' the confrontation, and by stand your law, that might not matter either,,,,
You keep parroting on about SYG, even after I have shown that based on the witness testimony it is not a factor in this case.

That we have a possible lack (I say possible becuase the police have no relased all the witness testimony yet) of evidence is not an argument against SYG. This is the logical inconsistency I am arguing against here.

You know, Zimmerman has done a great disservice to the second amendment community, I wish this had never happened. I am all about non-confrontational tactics when dealing with these kinds of situations, HOWEVER I am all about logical thought, proper use of the law, and NOT violating a persons rights becuase we the community want "heads to roll" That leads to anarchy.

Following with the intention of harm is hunting, you didn't know that?

I figured you hunted.
How do you prove the distinction between the intent to follow, and the intent to harm?

You really think the words used on the 911 tape show intent to harm and not just intent to follow?

Dead men tell no tales.

Motto of the wild wild west.

Just kill em if your in the wrong and they can't defend themselves to tell you did wrong.

Motto of the criminal mind too.
Does this mean you would outlaw all defensive uses of firearms?

in this case, who had less of a right to stand their ground?
Dono, depends completely on the available evidence which we the public have not had access to.

If you follow something (which is threatening in and of itself believe me, you follow me you may lose an eye or a scrotum)and it (using "it" as in hunting an animal) attacks you, you kill it. You kinda asked for it right? So technically the dead one wasn't at fault. That is the situation here.

He was following with a weapon which is hunting. Cops hunt criminals all the time but it doesn't seem to end this way for them most of the time.

I am not anti gun but the controls and restrictions that be needed to stop this kind of foolishness and all other legal gun owner stupidity would limit who can have them a lot. Every child killed by daddies gun because daddy was irresponsible is one too many. Every worker killed by a fellow disgruntled worker is one too many. Every person shot by a stray bullet is one too many. Etc..

People can protect themselves without using a gun, they are not so stupid that all they can do is pull a trigger. So personal protection doesn't even need a gun to be done.

Dragoness's photo
Fri 03/23/12 01:30 PM
Oh and unlike Bush he isn't in the gas business so he isn't making billions off gas prices like Bush did. That is a plus that isn't even his fault.

Dragoness's photo
Fri 03/23/12 01:26 PM
Dead men tell no tales.

Motto of the wild wild west.

Just kill em if your in the wrong and they can't defend themselves to tell you did wrong.

Motto of the criminal mind too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25