Community > Posts By > Dragoness

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:20 PM

Well its been over a month since it has happened. I am sure all the information has been collected. Witnesses have been interviewed. The fact is the police messed up big time and did not treat this case correctly. Reminds me of The Jon Banet Ramsey case where so many errors where made by the police.

I believe they are trying to cover their ***** but hopefully people do not let it die.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:18 PM

this is interesting... you people can see for yourselves that zimmerman was not beat up at the scene....

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/trayvon-martin-case-exclusive-surveillance-video-george-zimmerman/story?id=16022897#.T3PAgF4xZxk

Just got the first link myself...

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:17 PM
No Mo, not from the information here and the link is invalid,

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 05:49 PM
I know.

There are some stupid folks here in Colorado.

I have to battle them all the time.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 05:28 PM

Chain of events, like?

I'm just trying to better understand you.

I have rewrote this too many times now.

It is too much information for this post plus I have a game starting in a few here so I say the start which was being born with a quick mind that had no fear so I questioned and analyzed everything ....to the most recent which was when I got extremely ill with MS and had to restart my desire to live.

But it is really irrelevant to this anyway.

If I say I have outgrown it, I have outgrown it.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 05:07 PM

NRA stats are garbage so don't believe em Harmony

Poisoned well fallacy.

Poisoned well is right.

You are too funnylaugh

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 05:03 PM
Edited by Dragoness on Wed 03/28/12 05:11 PM

Sorry, it was unpleasant for you. flowerforyou

Only unpleasant when I saw it for what it is and became angry that people were pushing it on other people using fear and guilt.

So here we are back at outgrowing religion and needing religious recovery.

For those who are ready of course.

People will do that with anything though, why are you so against religion? What caused you to change your view?

I have outgrown it. Which requires a mindset that is free of fear by the way.

It was a chain of events that lead to my mind realizing what religion is and what it is used for and how unhealthy it if for those who live by it.

I am also observant.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 04:54 PM

I don't buy the racist tag, only idiots are fast to jump on that conclusion.

Not jumping to that conclusion is a good way to be.

I know I am that way myself.

rofl rofl rofl

Glad that makes you happy.:thumbsup:

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 04:50 PM

I don't buy the racist tag, only idiots are fast to jump on that conclusion.

Not jumping to that conclusion is a good way to be.

I know I am that way myself.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 04:47 PM
The link is no good.

Crackers as in as white as crackers is actually a funny slur to me...lol

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 04:45 PM
Edited by Dragoness on Wed 03/28/12 04:51 PM
No lynchings, as we are not speaking of our white ancestors here but an arrest will be good and at least some kind of process.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 04:09 PM

It works the other way too portraying him as an innocent little boy? He was most definitely not.

He was an unarmed teen.

That is the facts.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 04:05 PM

So lets just say Travon punched him in the face for that matter. So it is OK for a person to murder someone after taking a punch. Sounds like a fake tough guy to me. It is ok to confront a person and not expect him to fight back. But when he does it is ok to kill him. One fist is equal to a bullet. Bunch of BS. Actually I would guess most of the people with guns have no idea how to defend themselves without a deadly weapon.

My point exactly.

Use a bit more brain and less "tool".

If you feel threatened when you go outside and have to have a weapon then use one that will protect but not kill. Like a neighborhood watch guy carrying some pepper spray to spray those pesky kids with candy that he likes to follow.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 04:00 PM
Portraying the victim in a negative light to try to justify within themselves that this was "good kill" is basically the white racists trying to work through the fact they know they could do something similar or want to, IMO

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 03:54 PM

Sorry, it was unpleasant for you. flowerforyou

Only unpleasant when I saw it for what it is and became angry that people were pushing it on other people using fear and guilt.

So here we are back at outgrowing religion and needing religious recovery.

For those who are ready of course.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 03:39 PM
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/324502

Some more information on this case if you haven't seen it.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 03:36 PM
:thumbsup:

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 03:33 PM

We can tell by some of the posts that there are those who are not ready for recovery and as with any addiction or affliction of the mind, they have to be ready in order for it to help them.

I will say though that had I had someone to help me through my "recovery" from religion it would have gone a lot smoother.

Religion/family using religion/society using religion lays a wammy on your ***.

They start so young with the fear of god that it seems to be a part of you and it isn't, it was an indoctrination from almost birth.

You seem to be suffering from some sort of trauma. I would really like to know what harm religion has caused you. Why do you feel the need to try to turn people away from it?

The trauma of religion itself is enough to cause anyone to get away from it, if they are quick enough to catch what it is and what it does.:thumbsup:

I would never try to turn anyone away from anythingnoway but it is nice to find and interact with those who feel the same or similar to me. :thumbsup:

My threads are designed for those who feel the same as me or may be on the verge of mind growth to get to where I am in their spiritual growth. Of course all points of view are welcome at all times.

It is not my fault nor any of my control as to how the religious take my thread.

What makes you so sure it's spiritual growth and not just different views and perceptions on life? Why not let others be happy on their own path in life?

Because I have outgrown religion and it is a freeing place to be. Everyone is capable of this kind of growth I believe but could be wrong but they must choose it.

I do not stop anyone from their happiness nor do any of my posts. Others choose to read and respond, I don't twist their arm.

No one on the outside of you (their actions, their words, etc..)determines your happiness, it all dwells inside of you.flowerforyou

But, what makes you so sure you have outgrown religion? Were you ever religious?

Yes, oh the horrorlaugh

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 03:30 PM
NRA stats are garbage so don't believe em Harmony

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 03:27 PM
Trayvon Martin Case: Police Wanted Warrant To Arrest George Zimmerman, Prosecutor Says

The Huffington Post | By Gene Demby | Posted: 03/28/2012 1:19 am Updated: 03/28/2012 12:39 pm

The special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case said that the Sanford Police Department asked the state attorney's office for an arrest warrant to charge George Zimmerman early in the investigation, but the state's attorney's office decided to wait.

The Miami Herald reported that the local police initially went to the Seminole State Attorney with a request to file charges and the police report labeled the case as "homicide/negligent manslaughter."

"The state attorney impaneled a grand jury, but before anything else could be done, the governor stepped in and asked us to pick it up in mid-stream," Angela Corey, the special prosecutor on the case said.

Chris Serino, the lead detective on the case, expressed doubts around Zimmerman's account of the shooting, according to ABC News. Serino filed an affidavit on the night of the shooting in which he said that he was unconvinced of Zimmerman's version of events.

Serino told MSNBC Tuesday night that he was not at liberty to discuss the case, but he feels very encouraged by the new investigation into the shooting, and he was "looking forward to the truth coming out."

Martin, 17, hailed from Miami Gardens, Fla. He was staying with his father in Sanford, an Orlando suburb, when he was shot and killed on Feb. 26 by Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer. Zimmerman was never charged or arrested in the shooting, which has sparked a national uproar.

Another source in the state attorney's office told the Herald that the prosecutor's office routinely receives requests for warrants. "That doesn't mean we file charges right away," the source said. "We investigate to see if it's appropriate."

"If you go with what was reported in the press the first night, there would have been an arrest right away, but obviously something gave investigators pause," the source said to the Herald.

Bill Lee, Sanford's police chief, had previously given a very different account of the investigation. He said that his department had neither the evidence nor legal grounds to arrest Zimmerman, who he said was legally carrying the concealed 9 mm pistol the night of the shooting, and said Zimmerman had the right to defend himself with deadly force.

Lee had come under considerable criticism for the way his department handled the investigation, and stepped down from his post last week following a no-confidence vote from the city commission.

Norm Wolfinger, the state attorney who was initially handling the investigation, removed himself from the case last week "with the intent of toning down the rhetoric and preserving the integrity of this investigation." Gov. Rick Scott replaced him with Corey.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/28/trayvon-martin-case-polic_n_1384301.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl25|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D147152

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25