Community > Posts By > Dragoness

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 02:07 PM

even if that is true, if zimmerman had stayed in his car, none of this would be an issue right now.
. . and if he had not been born then this wouldn't have occurred either, unfortunately neither of those two things are illegal.

I can follow you almost constantly in a public place without regard to your actions. If you stop and confront me neither of us has any right to touch the other.

What matters is where the illegal touching started, who started it, and if the shooter reasonably felt his life was in danger.

THATS IT. You guys want other things to matter, but they dont.

You follow me around and I will end up in jail but you won't be dead because I wouldn't want to kill another human.

That is actually the issue.

Intent to kill was there and hunting was involved.

I believe guns are for p ussies, a real man doesn't need one.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 02:05 PM

even if that is true, if zimmerman had stayed in his car, none of this would be an issue right now.
. . and if he had not been born then this wouldn't have occurred either, unfortunately neither of those two things are illegal.

I can follow you almost constantly in a public place without regard to your actions. If you stop and confront me neither of us has any right to touch the other.

What matters is where the illegal touching started, who started it, and if the shooter reasonably felt his life was in danger.

THATS IT. You guys want other things to matter, but they dont.

You follow me around and I will end up in jail but you won't be dead because I wouldn't want to kill another human.

That is actually the issue.

Intent to kill was there and hunting was involved.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 01:47 PM
And then after all your research fails, which it will.

Christianity has been destroying that which went against their religion for a long time.

You will have to go on what you can believe is the most healthy for yourself, because you have no business determining what others believe or how they live and then.....

You may need recovery from the terrible influences that religion has had in your life.

You will not discover them all at once.

Heck it will go so deep that you will have to realign some core beliefs that were taught you by religion.

Start with

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SLUT because there is no such thing on the male side. Religion taught you that a woman should not be sexual unless given permission by a man to do so.

And there are many more...

Does anyone have any that come to mind to add to the list?

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 01:33 PM
What gets mistaken as love at first interaction is a chemical reaction we have to those our bodies react to.

People have to realize we have senses that are not obvious to us that react to everyone with which we have contact.

So no, love at first interaction is not happening but attraction is happening.

That is what causes that zapped feeling, those butterflies, that loss of breath, etc...

And we become so sensitized by the other person that if they touch us, it feels better than it would have from someone we do not have that reaction with.

For love, we really should let this attraction wear off and then see where we stand with them. If love exists it will show up after the super sonic thrill sensation is gone.

Or at least that has been my experience and observations of others.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 01:22 PM

This whole scenerio, even the false one, could have been resolved with pepper spray.

Cheap and effective and usually no one dies.

I agree. The possession of a gun by a wanna be cop, real life coward, is responsible for that boy dying.

Agreed.

Sadly, dead men tell no tales. So this will not get the right attention.

I can't even tell you how shocking it was for me in the south when I heard a white person tell me that a black person being in their neighborhood at night was punishable by death at their hands.

It repeats in mind each time I hear the 911 tape and hear the man hunting him down.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 01:18 PM
Edited by Dragoness on Mon 03/26/12 01:19 PM
It is all over the internet, spider, you do your own homework. I already did mine.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 01:15 PM

if there is nothing to hide and Zimmerman is justified, he should hope for a trial,,,

Why should he hope for a trial if he is innocent?

And, I think you are confusing the purpose of an investigation with the purpose of a trial.

a trial to clear his appearance of guilt

if the boy should have just been open to answering zimmermans questions, ,zimmerman should have no problem being open to answering the family's.....

fair play,,,except zimmerman will walk away from the questions alive,,,

Except there was no fair play here.

A man with a gun hunts a hoodie because of his prejudice ideals and kills someone based on it too.

That is not fair.

Movie of the week material. You should finish the script and send it off to the networks. In the mean time, maybe you should look at the evidence, which indicates that Zimmerman didn't hunt Trayvon down. He had lost sight was Trayvon, voiced a concern for his own safety to the 911 operator and started back to his SUV when he was confronted by Trayvon.

Too bad the 911 tape makes that untrue huh?

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 01:11 PM
To a white racist all non white is suspicious.

He had no out at all.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 01:09 PM
This whole scenerio, even the false one, could have been resolved with pepper spray.

Cheap and effective and usually no one dies.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 01:06 PM

if there is nothing to hide and Zimmerman is justified, he should hope for a trial,,,

Why should he hope for a trial if he is innocent?

And, I think you are confusing the purpose of an investigation with the purpose of a trial.

a trial to clear his appearance of guilt

if the boy should have just been open to answering zimmermans questions, ,zimmerman should have no problem being open to answering the family's.....

fair play,,,except zimmerman will walk away from the questions alive,,,

Except there was no fair play here.

A man with a gun hunts a hoodie because of his prejudice ideals and kills someone based on it too.

That is not fair.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 01:03 PM

Police: Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him with one blow then began hammering his head

Same scenario I imagined yesterday. As I have already pointed out, this scenario fits all of the evidence we have. Trayvon was a drug using thug who attacked Zimmerman as he was walking back to his car, broke his nose and was pounding his head into the concrete. It was self-defense.

What a skinny scrawny pain in the *** teen he looks to be but none of it NONE OF IT MAKES HIM A DANGER NOR DESERVING TO DIE.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 12:58 PM

Hunting someone down the street is not self defense at any stretch of the law and the 911 tape verifies that.

Also this law they are allowing this man to be free on is suppose to be like our "make my day" law here and it doesn't cover following someone down the street and killing them.

I absolutely agree with you.

The man should be in Jail (but realisticlly should he be in jail someone will 'shiv' him just for the 'bragging rights'.

I also think Mr. Sharpton could better apply his talents by going to the South Side and healing that community (although it does not fit his international agenda), rather than inadvertently inciting racial tensions with his good intent.

and the Panthers should take a bit of a lesson from MLK...

Peace brings a greater change than does violence and hatred.

I have lived in a black neighborhood for a long time and being white around white people around black people I have the privileged/or not so privileged view of seeing whites reacting to black folks in negative ways.

There is a reason Sharpton is still needed and the Black panthers are also still needed in some instances.

Until whites get an understanding that they are not the moral majority nor the end all be all for the world with white racist views to boot, we will have to have those willing to battle for black folks in cases such as this and many more.

And yes, whites are not the only racists in the world but so far they are the worst.

And the battle against white men and their prejudices rages on in all arenas in this country. Women have to fight, minorities have to fight.

What is their mental block that keeps them believing they have the right to mistreat everyone unlike them?

And the black panthers putting a bounty dead or alive on Zimmermann and Spike Lee tweeting Zimmermanns address is moral? Does things like this not add to the racial decide in this country? Advocating the murder of another person is not the way to bring justice in this case. When Zimmerman is murdered because of the doings of the panthers and Spike will charges be brought against them?

Actually it isn't the black panthers who are doing it anyway. It a group who uses the black panther name. The new black panthers are not endorsed by the black panthers and never have been they are a terrorist type organization that doesn't do any good for black folks or anyone for that matter. They are just as good for people as the white militant groups who claim to be patriots fighting for patriotism and killing folks.

So get your story straight before spouting off about what you don't know.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:24 PM
Great post. I learned many new things.

Here's tidbit, not mine though.
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. (Plato):thumbsup:

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:14 PM
I have found first off usually unless you utilize a public forum like this, don't ask a man about sex unless you are interested in sex with him because it seems to go there.

But I have had a couple of conversations online that were pretty open and did not lead to anything else.

I think the issue is that sex is kinda personal so one woman's turn on is anothers turn off. Making it not really informative to speak to those you are not involved with. Men seem to be individual also in this area.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:00 PM
And again the religious just prove me right every time.

Recovery from religion is an excellent idea for those whose minds and spirits have outgrown it.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:56 PM
Dead men tell no tales.

I always thought a fair fight meant everyone had the same weapon too.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:54 PM

Hunting someone down the street is not self defense at any stretch of the law and the 911 tape verifies that.

Also this law they are allowing this man to be free on is suppose to be like our "make my day" law here and it doesn't cover following someone down the street and killing them.

I absolutely agree with you.

The man should be in Jail (but realisticlly should he be in jail someone will 'shiv' him just for the 'bragging rights'.

I also think Mr. Sharpton could better apply his talents by going to the South Side and healing that community (although it does not fit his international agenda), rather than inadvertently inciting racial tensions with his good intent.

and the Panthers should take a bit of a lesson from MLK...

Peace brings a greater change than does violence and hatred.

I have lived in a black neighborhood for a long time and being white around white people around black people I have the privileged/or not so privileged view of seeing whites reacting to black folks in negative ways.

There is a reason Sharpton is still needed and the Black panthers are also still needed in some instances.

Until whites get an understanding that they are not the moral majority nor the end all be all for the world with white racist views to boot, we will have to have those willing to battle for black folks in cases such as this and many more.

And yes, whites are not the only racists in the world but so far they are the worst.

And the battle against white men and their prejudices rages on in all arenas in this country. Women have to fight, minorities have to fight.

What is their mental block that keeps them believing they have the right to mistreat everyone unlike them?

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:42 PM
Happiness is inside of me so that is what makes me happy.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:26 PM
The spiritual freedom of recovery from religion is a feeling beyond anything kind of joy experienced before.

Dragoness's photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:24 PM
Since the religion is stunting the minds and spirits of the people, they feel attacked and persecuted which of course they are not.

But it is just their minds are stuck in an antiquated control system that is designed to keep them stuck in the circle.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25