Community > Posts By > Dragoness

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 03:20 PM

so the claim that guns are 'saving more lives' does not follow just because crimes are being stopped,,,

Are you really going to argue that rape, mugging, car jacking, robbery, burglary could never end in murder?

no, Im not arguing that it 'could never'

Im arguing that stopping one doesnt PRESUME that it 'would have' and thus cant be broadly assumed to have saved a life,,,,

The stats from NRA are not real stats anyway.

They make it up as they go along.

They also fearmonger to make their sales go up.

It is crap.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 03:13 PM
Edited by Dragoness on Wed 03/28/12 03:18 PM

He died with a soda and candy in his hands. I guess you relate to not liking the truth because you don't like it.

That is a flat out lie. Two witnesses (not including Zimmerman) have testified to this fact. You shouldn't lie about this sort of thing. You hate guns, so you want to see Zimmerman destroyed, but his life is in danger and the lives of his family members. This is a very disgusting lie and you have lowered my already low opinion of you for writing it.

Like I said, guns are for p ussies and stupido Zimmerman is one.

And stupido is a murderer.

Why "stupido" and not stupid? Oh, because Zimmerman is half Mexican? That's racist, you know.

No because I felt like writing stupido, I didn't know it was even a real word.

Don't worry about opinions yours matters not.

The boy was found with the soda and candy laying on the ground next to him.

So he was holding it when shot.

OOOOOOHHHHH, that brings fear, a kid with candy...OOHHHHHHH yea shoot em quick.

STUPID Zimmerman committed murder because of a hoodie and some candy.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 03:10 PM

We can tell by some of the posts that there are those who are not ready for recovery and as with any addiction or affliction of the mind, they have to be ready in order for it to help them.

I will say though that had I had someone to help me through my "recovery" from religion it would have gone a lot smoother.

Religion/family using religion/society using religion lays a wammy on your ***.

They start so young with the fear of god that it seems to be a part of you and it isn't, it was an indoctrination from almost birth.

You seem to be suffering from some sort of trauma. I would really like to know what harm religion has caused you. Why do you feel the need to try to turn people away from it?

The trauma of religion itself is enough to cause anyone to get away from it, if they are quick enough to catch what it is and what it does.:thumbsup:

I would never try to turn anyone away from anythingnoway but it is nice to find and interact with those who feel the same or similar to me. :thumbsup:

My threads are designed for those who feel the same as me or may be on the verge of mind growth to get to where I am in their spiritual growth. Of course all points of view are welcome at all times.

It is not my fault nor any of my control as to how the religious take my thread.

What makes you so sure it's spiritual growth and not just different views and perceptions on life? Why not let others be happy on their own path in life?

Because I have outgrown religion and it is a freeing place to be. Everyone is capable of this kind of growth I believe but could be wrong but they must choose it.

I do not stop anyone from their happiness nor do any of my posts. Others choose to read and respond, I don't twist their arm.

No one on the outside of you (their actions, their words, etc..)determines your happiness, it all dwells inside of you.flowerforyou

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 02:59 PM

Don't feed me your false NRA crap.

Sorry, I forgot that Democrats are offended by the truth. It was an honest mistake on my part.

The guns owners are never there to save the day and no, I am not asking for more "tools" to try to either.huh

2.5 million times a year, they are.

Again, guns are for p ussies. A real man doesn't need one. He can work through life with his mind.

I'll put one unarmed marine against any 10 "real men" you can find.

Hell, if ole stupido Zimmerman had used his MIND he wouldn't have unduly killed an unarmed boy with a soda and some candy in his hands.

The "kid" didn't have soda and candy in his hands, he had Zimmerman's head as it he pounding it into the street.

I love the truth when it is presented, you are not presenting any.

He died with a soda and candy in his hands. I guess you relate to not liking the truth because you don't like it.

Like I said, guns are for p ussies and stupido Zimmerman is one.

And stupido is a murderer.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 02:48 PM
Edited by Dragoness on Wed 03/28/12 02:50 PM

Agreed about the tool part and too bad too many "tools" have them and make it bad for all of us.

Fact Sheet: Guns Save Lives

* Guns used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year -- or about 6,850 times a day. This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives.

* Of the 2.5 million times citizens use their guns to defend themselves every year, the overwhelming majority merely brandish their gun or fire a warning shot to scare off their attackers. Less than 8% of the time, a citizen will kill or wound his/her attacker.

In comparison, there were 613 accidental gun deaths in 2007. So you would rather have 2.5 million people victimized, some of them raped or killed, than have people legally carry guns? That just doesn't make sense to me.

And just like tools they are designed for very specific jobs. Not any everyday "tool" needs have one to shoot a kid with a soda and a bag of candy.

He was being beaten by the "kid". Do you not get that part or do you not care? Wait, let me guess, you blame the victim. Zimmerman deserved to get his *** beat, because he legally followed Trayvon. So how is that any different from saying that a woman who dresses provocatively deserves to be raped?

Or the tools who let the kids get their tool and kill their brother, the tool who shoots his whole family, the tool who kills his coworkers, tool who lets his tool get stolen, tool who uses his tool to intimidate the neighbors, tool who road rages with his tool, etc...

whoa

Guns save more lives than are taken by accident. Far more lives.

Don't feed me your false NRA crap.

The guns owners are never there to save the day and no, I am not asking for more "tools" to try to either.huh

Again, guns are for p ussies. A real man doesn't need one. He can work through life with his mind.

Hell, if ole stupido Zimmerman had used his MIND he wouldn't have unduly killed an unarmed boy with a soda and some candy in his hands.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 02:40 PM

We can tell by some of the posts that there are those who are not ready for recovery and as with any addiction or affliction of the mind, they have to be ready in order for it to help them.

I will say though that had I had someone to help me through my "recovery" from religion it would have gone a lot smoother.

They start so young with the fear of god that it seems to be a part of you and it isn't, it was an indoctrination from almost birth.

You seem to be suffering from some sort of trauma. I would really like to know what harm religion has caused you. Why do you feel the need to try to turn people away from it?

The trauma of religion itself is enough to cause anyone to get away from it, if they are quick enough to catch what it is and what it does.:thumbsup:

I would never try to turn anyone away from anythingnoway but it is nice to find and interact with those who feel the same or similar to me. :thumbsup:

My threads are designed for those who feel the same as me or may be on the verge of mind growth to get to where I am in their spiritual growth. Of course all points of view are welcome at all times.

It is not my fault nor any of my control as to how the religious take my thread.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 02:30 PM

Dragoness,

A gun is a tool, not a replacement for a brain or a penis. A real man (or woman) knows to use the right tool for the right job...and sometimes the right tool is a gun. It's my fervent prayer that I am never in a situation where I need a gun, but I own one nonetheless.

Agreed about the tool part and too bad too many "tools" have them and make it bad for all of us.

And just like tools they are designed for very specific jobs. Not any everyday "tool" needs have one to shoot a kid with a soda and a bag of candy.

Or the tools who let the kids get their tool and kill their brother, the tool who shoots his whole family, the tool who kills his coworkers, tool who lets his tool get stolen, tool who uses his tool to intimidate the neighbors, tool who road rages with his tool, etc...

A lot of "tools" with the tool seems to be a problem.

And they never use their tool for anything good when it is needed.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 02:22 PM

We had a situation right down the road in Indianapolis where a police (s) beat up on a 14 year old boy – yes he is black – The picture in the Star showed him with two big black eyes. A police officer who struck a 14 year old with his fists should be hung up by his balls but nothing happened. Sharpton came into town. The mayor called in the Feds. They sided with the police and didn’t even interview the boy.

what I think is that EVERYONE is a human, and therefore capable of any potential character any other human has

the police have humans that are sometimes honest who make mistakes, and sometimes they have humans that are bullies, and sometimes they even have humans that are downright dishonest

some people put all 'crime' and 'criminals' in one box called

NO RIGHTS< and NO REASON TO BE ALIVE

once they are dehumanized people just dont care what happens to them or who does it,,,

Dehumanization might be too big of a concept for some.

Attempting to make all of one type of people evil might be easier to understand.

Agreed.

Sadly this has been happening from the beginning of this country.
Our founders did not believe unwhites to be the equal of whites.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 02:18 PM
Too bad "whitey" brings it on himself with his hateful actions huh?

Hopefully they repeal this law and make it more like ours here.

"Make my day" law states if you enter someone's home unwanted and they kill you, they are justified.

Of course, if it should happen to me, they will review the law over me because I may tickle the person to death after I tie em up or something as bizarre.bigsmile Hopefully they don't catch me on a bad day as it may be a get licked by my dog until you scream uncle day.bigsmile

I will keep saying, Real men don't need em, they have a brain which is ten times more deadly and loads more fun and sexier too.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 02:06 PM

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 01:59 PM

And then after all your research fails, which it will.

Christianity has been destroying that which went against their religion for a long time.

You will have to go on what you can believe is the most healthy for yourself, because you have no business determining what others believe or how they live and then.....

You may need recovery from the terrible influences that religion has had in your life.

You will not discover them all at once.

Heck it will go so deep that you will have to realign some core beliefs that were taught you by religion.

Start with

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SLUT because there is no such thing on the male side. Religion taught you that a woman should not be sexual unless given permission by a man to do so.

And there are many more...

Does anyone have any that come to mind to add to the list?

So with that line of thinking, then MORALS can go out the window as well.
Where did we possibly get them.
We made them up ourselves since most of us are good humans?

Me, myself and I have should become even much more prevalent.
Since we have nothing to answer to but self and the laws we have made, since there is none other.

Cool, lets go on a rampage...to get what we've been missing and want.

Keep writing, you just help prove my point over and over again,

Religion doesn't equal nor make morality happen. That is the misconception taught us by the not as intelligent men of the past.

A sexual woman is not anything more than a woman just as a sexual man is the man.

The controlling method of making a woman unsexual until told by a man it is correct to do so is a misogynist teaching from men of our past who are not as smart as we are. So therefore it should be disregarded as inapplicable at any time really but especially now. We are smarter than they were.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 01:52 PM
Edited by Dragoness on Wed 03/28/12 01:53 PM

And then after all your research fails, which it will.

Christianity has been destroying that which went against their religion for a long time.

You will have to go on what you can believe is the most healthy for yourself, because you have no business determining what others believe or how they live and then.....

You may need recovery from the terrible influences that religion has had in your life.

You will not discover them all at once.

Heck it will go so deep that you will have to realign some core beliefs that were taught you by religion.

Start with

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SLUT because there is no such thing on the male side. Religion taught you that a woman should not be sexual unless given permission by a man to do so.

And there are many more...

Does anyone have any that come to mind to add to the list?

It's not even christianity look at the islamic faith in countries,women are mistreated.Now as for the Jews i think the men bow down to the women atleast in this country....lol.Jewish divorces aren't cheap.

As long as they have an equivalent to "slut" in their language, they are under the influence of a misogynistic religion. Atheist have bought it too. It was so ingrained in our society that people don't even question why a sexual woman is persecuted for it.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 01:48 PM

Uuummm... I know of many nonrelgious people who believe sluts exist.

That is because they were taught so by misogynist religious men.

If it weren't so there would be an equivalent to slut for a man.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:32 PM

Judgment is something that we all do and we do it all the time. For instance, when we look out we conclude that we are seeing something. It does not matter if we believe that that is a figment of our imagination or if we believe that something is really there, we are rendering judgment in both cases. There are also different kinds of judgment, and that is what I'd like to see developed here. Some different kinds, off the top of my head would include moral judgment(meaning what is to be considered acceptable/unacceptable behavior), aesthetic judgment(meaning personal preferences/tastes), and epistemic judgment(meaning that which one thinks/believes to be true).

I suppose what I'm wondering is if all judgment is somehow the same in some way.

IMO judgement became an evolutionary trait that endured because when a snake or big cat can be determined as dangerous without having to be eaten by it we survive.

But in our world, judgement in some cases can be a deterrent to the growth of one mentally and spiritually. Simple minds make a snap judgement of others by "look" mostly and they never give themselves a chance to find it wasn't a correct judgement.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:15 PM
Still looking for ghosties eh?

Nothing said on that tape is threatening nor untrue.

Election years are difficult for politicians.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:10 PM
I always hold a can of soda and bag of candy when I kick ***, it makes it more challenging.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:09 PM
Zimmerman actually looks the part of a violent shooter.

And to hear him tell it he was being beat by a youngster holding a can of pop and a bag of skittle. Talented kid.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:05 PM
I feel for any victim of a crime. So even though I know I do not hear of all of them across the country.

This couple was not killed because of their skin color or hoodie though so the similarity isn't really there.

Now if the criminal said they were threatening him and jumped on him before this crime would OK have still arrested him?

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 08:59 PM
I vote for dating talk show that can be fun at times?

Dragoness's photo
Mon 03/26/12 02:10 PM

even if that is true, if zimmerman had stayed in his car, none of this would be an issue right now.
. . and if he had not been born then this wouldn't have occurred either, unfortunately neither of those two things are illegal.

I can follow you almost constantly in a public place without regard to your actions. If you stop and confront me neither of us has any right to touch the other.

What matters is where the illegal touching started, who started it, and if the shooter reasonably felt his life was in danger.

THATS IT. You guys want other things to matter, but they dont.

You follow me around and I will end up in jail but you won't be dead because I wouldn't want to kill another human.

That is actually the issue.

Intent to kill was there and hunting was involved.

I dont think he had an intent to kill, I think the killing was negligence because he HAPPENED to have a gun and couldnt fight once things got started. He probably was hoping this boy would just submit to whatever he was planning to do to keep him from 'getting away'.

He probably never CONCEIVED this boy would at any point be able to get the better of him.

Oh yea when you bring a gun, the intent to kill is already there. There is no reason to have a gun if you are not hoping something will jump off and you get to kill someone.

But you have a wannabe cop, treating another citizen like he is a criminal and hunting him w his little gun.

That is wrong from get.

Wannabe cops are dangerous when armed.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25