Community > Posts By > Dragoness

Dragoness's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:34 PM
As the OP, yes, those are the most spread around misleading conservative talking points.

Well that and how "radical" Obama isrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dragoness's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:31 PM
Any politician that tells it's constituents that it wants smaller government is a joke.

If they wanted smaller government they wouldn't work for the government.

slaphead

Dragoness's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:26 PM

How is this truth...

I can not pray in public because of laws passed by those that fear religion.

My children can not pray in school for the same reason.

Yet People who feel themselves 'free' from religion fear it so much they would remove words of comfort from the very money I buy food with. (it is money... why do you care what name Cesar has upon it)

Those same people have made it unlawful for my children to pray at school...

those same people deride an athelete for praying before a contest, deride a politician for speaking of God, deride any books that mention God.

If you are free from religion be free and leave be.

Spoiled religious having a temper tantrum that they can't have their religion wherever they look...lol

Your children can pray whereever they want to. It is just not needed for the whole class. Or send them to a religious school designed for this indoctrination. Religion doesn't need to be everywhere that people look, it is a private thing that is taught by the family and church, not the state or public.

Spoiled spoiled religious in this country, given too much and now feeling persecuted when balance is being restored.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:21 PM

What speaks volumes towards the 'motives' of the athiests?

Perhaps the single minded pursuit of interference in the lives of the religious gives us a clue as to the segment of population that is afraid of being left behind.

They constantly interfere with everyones right to be what they are... Instead requiring the Religious to be silent at schools, silent in public places, and silent in political circles...

Just look at all the laws they have brought forth. I sense fear...

Else why attack anyone that has been sucessful (and did so by faith).

You are joking, right?

Or else you are speaking of someone else, not this ex religious person here.

I have outgrown religion.

It no longer serves a purpose for me and there are others who have grown this far also.

I started this thread for them and those who are on their way there or need to know that is okay to be there in their growth.

No fear here, fear, that is the job of religion, to create fear and control through it.

I am speaking to those who are past that.

Identify this "illness" that you claim the religious have...

If you do not see the illness of religion itself then you are not ready for recovery. It is not for you.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:17 PM

How important is kissing to you?

Do first kisses mean a lot to you? Have you become more attracted to someone because of a kiss? Less attracted?

Do you kiss on first dates? Do you have to know someone for a certain amount of time before you'll kiss them?

Have you ever dated someone or not dated someone because of a kiss?

Can you tell anything about a person by the way they kiss?

I don't know if you remember one of my post from a while back but a man I met from another site kissed horribly and he lost his chance from it.

He opened his mouth too wide and spit up my face and tried to stick his tongue down my throat, it was disgusting. Nice man but I couldn't go through that again.

I really wish women would teach men different than just dealing with it and letting them form these terrible habits for those of us who have to deal with them later on.bigsmile

I have been telling the men friends I have about any bad habits I see them do that will cause them problems when dating. I don't know if they will apply it but it will help them if they did.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:06 PM

What speaks volumes towards the 'motives' of the athiests?

Perhaps the single minded pursuit of interference in the lives of the religious gives us a clue as to the segment of population that is afraid of being left behind.

They constantly interfere with everyones right to be what they are... Instead requiring the Religious to be silent at schools, silent in public places, and silent in political circles...

Just look at all the laws they have brought forth. I sense fear...

Else why attack anyone that has been sucessful (and did so by faith).

You are joking, right?

Or else you are speaking of someone else, not this ex religious person here.

I have outgrown religion.

It no longer serves a purpose for me and there are others who have grown this far also.

I started this thread for them and those who are on their way there or need to know that is okay to be there in their growth.

No fear here, fear, that is the job of religion, to create fear and control through it.

I am speaking to those who are past that.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 04/02/12 08:59 PM
I would agree with you OP. The men who consider themselves "in high esteem" are usually arrogant and condescending or at least from my experience they have been.

Most of them would not see it as arrogant nor condescending so letting them assess themselves really is a method for those doing the viewing. The self assessment will most likely not be accurate.

In my experience, the more to the extreme you get on the pendulum of personal esteem the less accurate a person can be on self assessment.
Low self esteem have the same problem in assessing themselves. They can't see themselves well at all either.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 04/02/12 08:39 PM
A person posts a post to help and interact with those who are recovering from the religious illness or have recovered from it and still has to deal with the religious attempting to push their beliefs on those in the recovery from religion thread.

Although all are always welcome, of course, it speaks volumes as to the motives of the religious. Are they afraid that the non religious will get away from them and have a better life or something?

Dragoness's photo
Mon 04/02/12 08:35 PM

Well, we can tell from some of the post how hard they have designed religion to recover from eh?

We can also tell by some of the posts that lack of religion is in itself a form of religion... those that propound a need for religion to be gone do so with the same fervor that a religious person proclaims their faith.

Neither religion nor its opposit will I follow...

I will simply place my faith in God.

You may believe what you wish (but please do not force it upon me - I have a big stick also).

Well I know you are not speaking to me as I am not like the religious and I do not try to force my beliefs on others.

So keep your stick to yourself in this area thanks.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 04/02/12 08:33 PM

Well, we can tell from some of the post how hard they have designed religion to recover from eh?

We can also tell by some of the posts that lack of religion is in itself a form of religion... those that propound a need for religion to be gone do so with the same fervor that a religious person proclaims their faith.

Neither religion nor its opposit will I follow...

I will simply place my faith in God.

You may believe what you wish (but please do not force it upon me - I have a big stick also).

Doesn't apply to all who aren't religious. You can't assume the same of all people who happen to not be religious. Lack of religion is not in itself a religion. It just occurs that some who aren't religious follow some of the same behaviors as those who are.

Atheism is just as much of a religion as Christianity, Buddhism, ect ect.

Religion - Details of belief as taught or discussed

If you "believe" there is no God, that in itself is then a "belief".

Actually that is the lie that the religious tell themselves to get them through the confusion they feel at how well the atheist does without the false god.

Again more difficulty in recovering from the religious addiction.

Dragoness's photo
Mon 04/02/12 08:29 PM

This was going to be a post in another thread, but i thought it deserved a thread of its own..

Its funny to see people arguing over things written in Genesis. Arguing like they truly believe that the story is real.

Actually, it isn't funny at all, its a massive shame. Its a shame that their brains have been so polluted that they cannot see what is obvious to many others(that being that the story is just a story, which even many religious people acknowledge). It is a shame that no matter how much evidence and logic is put before them, that they will keep on believing.

The biggest shame of all, is that when these people have children, they will indoctrinate the same rubbish into their babies tiny brains, and they'll grow up as misguided as them. And the vicious cycle continues to continue. This is one major reason why so many people in the world believe so much in their imaginary friend they call God. This is nothing short of Child Abuse. The abused grow up and keep abusing, and they think its perfectly normal.

Installing religion into a childs gullible mind, is wrong, and abusive. Agree or Disagree?

Definitely abuse. And the actions of the parent guided by the bible is abuse also.

Dragoness's photo
Sun 04/01/12 08:45 PM

We need to fix the system someway. The people who are unable to get coverage because of a pre existing condition is absurd. Those people need the coverage and are not getting it.

i agree, but telling everyone they "have" to have it is just wrong...

But everyone EVERYONE will have to have some kind of healthcare in their life even if it is just the morgue services so they should have to be prepared for it.

Dragoness's photo
Sun 04/01/12 08:41 PM

Auto insurance is for the good of the public as far as accidents go. Health insurance is a personal choice.

That is a joke right?

Dragoness's photo
Sun 04/01/12 08:39 PM

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 08:22 PM
I brought work home on occasion but since I worked for the government and my work contained personal and financial information on people, it was not done unless it was an emergency type thing.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 08:18 PM
Doesn't surprise me any but it will be reconsidered many more times.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 08:00 PM
Edited by Dragoness on Wed 03/28/12 08:01 PM

I know.

There are some stupid folks here in Colorado.

I have to battle them all the time.

whoa

It is sadly true and more likely a raging student will kill other students with his legal gun and no other legal gun will challenge him/her.

Gunless people jumping a legal gun holder has saved more lives in these situations.

It is ignorant of people to believe that a gun is a solve all.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:40 PM

I don't buy the racist tag, only idiots are fast to jump on that conclusion.

Not jumping to that conclusion is a good way to be.

I know I am that way myself.

rofl rofl rofl

Glad that makes you happy.:thumbsup:

Funniest thing I've heard all day! laugh Thank you! drinker

Not assuming racism is a good feeling, I know.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:35 PM
It is important for oppressed people to conceptualize they are just as worthy and just as important as their oppressors so if they can accomplish that by being proud of what caused them to be victimized in the first place, I see no issue with it.

But I do agree with Mo, being born into whatever skin you are born into is really not an accomplishment of any kind.

Dragoness's photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:24 PM
I saw the interview also and it was obvious to me that she was referring to the shooter and the police who haven't arrested his killer.

They are complicit after the fact.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25