Community > Posts By > Amy_Bamy

Amy_Bamy's photo
Sat 02/26/11 09:24 PM

People hit it on the head with the P whipped comments and also being told about the cell phone thing from his buddy instead of you magnified it. As soldiers we have a lot of frustrations in the military and it comes out in our voices though we don't mean to. Unfortunately we vent to those we care about. He knew he screwd up because he kept trying to call you.

If he is getting ready for deployment he is going to need you. There are things I wish I could tell you. All I can tell you is to love him and don't let the little things interfere in your relationship. If he is combat arms then don't try to coddle him or be "understanding". Trust me you have you idea what we go through and it pisses some of us off when people try to be "understanding". Just love him and let him know he is loved.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Amy_Bamy's photo
Sat 02/26/11 03:25 PM

:heart: Everybody CAN have a bad day,,maybe HE WAS HAVING ONE?
You said HE told you HE had no reception,,and MAYBE THAT was HIS HINT,,that he wasn't in the mood to talk with you tonight?
Is he in training to go over sea's to war,,THAT might be an issue to. He could be feeling the 'DUDE SHE'S GOT YOU P****** WHIPPED'!??
And HE'S trying to show them he's NOT?
YOUR the one who went around HIS THOUGHTS,,by ASKING him to use your friends, friends Phone?
blushing And IF this is your FIRST time having THIS issue,,my question would be WHY,,IF YOU TWO ARE,,"ALL THAT" (in love) THEN
why would you run onto a Single SITE and ask THIS question?
THIS would be time for only a few close friends,,not a broadcast to strangers for replies? Just saying?
I'm NOT sticking up for HIM,,,,But see,,WE DON'T KNOW EITHER OF YOU,,REALLY,,and many things can be on his mind,,that WE have NO-IDEA about? BUT,,THIS IS A FACT,,,YOU know where he is and what HE can't be doing? CORRECT? So he's with a bunch of dudes doing his job.. However,,your on here showing a dissatisfaction in your relationship with him.
IF you felt secure about you and him,,then YOU would have just took his word for HIM not having reception and leave THAT alone,,no-biggie,,,and it would have NEVER become an ISSUE,,inside your heart.
Sometimes we THINK to much,,into,,not whats really there,,but more of what we kind-of USE,,to MAKE AN ISSUE OUT OF?
I'll say THIS,,IF HE ACTS LIKE A JERK over the phone again,,or gives you a bunch of static, over this,,THEN,,,you might have a problem? But ONE TIME,,,can NEVER be a true test of feelings?
well,,in words,,,wink,,one smack can be ONE TO MANY..
Just make sure your NOT trying to control him,,in your actions,,I mean FOR HIM TO FEEL, YOU ARE! Because many will run if they feel that..Good luck and I hope you both get past this..:heart:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely what i needed to hear.... This was a HUGE help :heart: :heart: :heart:

Amy_Bamy's photo
Sat 02/26/11 03:49 AM
Is not Ash and My reaal mother... she stole us from our real parents

Amy_Bamy's photo
Sat 02/26/11 03:12 AM
Hey Guys..............

Ok.. SO i just had the biggest argument wuth my partner..

He is away with the army at the moment and cant call me everynight as he sometimes has no recweption.... So yesterday he said he would have no reception.. so that was fine... But then we realised my friends partner would be with him and he would have reception.. so when Kane (my friends partner) called Margeet (my friend) she said for chad to call on kanes phone if he wanted...

So about and hour later i get a call from chad.. He yells at me and says he cant always call me and he doesnt have reception on his phone...

So i calmly told him it was just if he had time and if he wanted to call me.....I then hung up...

I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo hurt that he would just blast me on the phone.. It wasnt even my idea.... He got so upset and i dont even understand why.

So in the past half hour he has tried calling and my friend has said for him to call me tomorrow...

So im thinking does this mean i like talking to him more then he likes talking to me????????????????

sad sad sad

your thoughts would be much appreciated

Amy_Bamy's photo
Fri 02/25/11 02:27 PM
bahahahah women have no idea what we want.. we want it all :)

Amy_Bamy's photo
Fri 02/25/11 02:23 PM
Save your breath for you inflatable date because im not taking you home.

Amy_Bamy's photo
Thu 02/24/11 02:32 AM
Thanks Mum for hacking my account and being me... lol.. oh and everyone says im like you so THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy_Bamy's photo
Thu 02/24/11 12:28 AM
Edited by Amy_Bamy on Thu 02/24/11 12:28 AM
hey there , I am amy, yes I am strange, and hmmm yep I think I might love myself, but i love my Mummy More

Amy_Bamy's photo
Wed 02/23/11 12:08 AM
hey there, Just take every day as it comes make new friends, and come on here and talk if you have a problem.

So welcome to the crowd.:smile:

Amy_Bamy's photo
Sat 02/19/11 02:59 PM
People say i knew what I got myself into... That i knew what to expect.... Its True.. Everytime you put on that uniform and walk out the door to represent your country I know your not JUST mine... You belong to your nation. You represent what we all believe in.

What I didnt expect was for it to get soo much harder for me to let you walk out that door. For me to hear from you once a week, sometimes only once a every 2months..

I get angry... I cry.. I think about leaving.....Then i look around and I see the house we have turned into a home, the animals we have that think of us as mum and dad, all the times you make me smile and laugh and how you tell me I can do anything and be anything I want.. The notes you leave around the house for me when your going away... The i love you's, kisses in the rain, the way we push each other through when we dont think we can go on, the fights that end with "what are we fighting about again"....

I grow in love with you more and more everyday.... Wether you are here or not and thats when I realise :Real Love is not based on romance , candle light dinner and walks along the beach. In fact is based on respect , compromise , care and trust.....

I would rather have you a month a year then not have you at all.........

AS :heart: her man in uniform.....

Amy_Bamy's photo
Sat 02/19/11 02:46 PM
Taken :heart:

Amy_Bamy's photo
Sat 02/19/11 03:17 AM
Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A leopard doesnt change its spots......

Id never be able to trust them again... and who wants a realtionship of always doubting???

Amy_Bamy's photo
Sat 02/19/11 03:11 AM
Ahhh dear..... How scary..... Inner secret fantasy maybe or just total SCREAM for I NEED SERIOUS HELP?

Who knows....