Community > Posts By > taoisme

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:20 PM
A studded leather thong and his "safe word".

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:14 PM
Can't go wrong with Monty Python fer sure!

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:10 PM

I'm a Mr. Smarty Pants. Can't help it. I just think I'm right about most things. I'm learning rapidly when to keep my mouth shut. Sites like this are useful for dissapating the urge.

I've enjoyed your comments though artlo - must be we share the same fault as we seem to agree on most things.

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:08 PM
There is no right or wrong answer to the question - just what's right for you. I liked that I had the chance to experiment a bit, and I learned something new each time. I learned what I like and what I don't. I don't have religious beliefs that suggest that I should have waited though.

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:58 PM
Hungarian food like Grandma used to make. mmmmmmmm

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:53 PM
Cosmo

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:51 PM
I don't do farmville and crap and I'm not a friend collector. But FB lets me keep in contact with my family and I've recently started re-connecting with my cousins that I haven't seen in over 20 years. That's pretty cool.

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:48 PM
Eats the cookies I made for the raccoons. laugh

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:47 PM
I'd have a hard time narrowing it down! I'll go with control-freak, opinionated, and unorganized.

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:44 PM

Likes to have a threesome with Barney Rubble and Fred Flintstone.

(I'm up for Betty and Wilma though)

Likes making latch hook pictures of squirrels.

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:39 PM

So you took initiative and sent this.....

"great looks too bad you smoke.. what a shame..

i am sure that aint much of role model for your kids. most mom never bother to think of that......."

not knowing me at all, with no children of your own, and being 20 years my senior....I still feel as if this was somehow inappropriate...

would you agree or disagree?( i'm not asking about your personal opinions regarding smoking or not, i'm asking about the general curtesy of an e-mail from a stranger)

Sounds shallow to me if the first thing he mentions is your appearance. And there are a million more important things for a mother to role model to her kids. He's not telling you anything that you don't already know. If you were going to quit, it's not due to comments like these.

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:31 PM
Is having a torrid affair with the pool boy.

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:19 PM
Happy Birthday fellow piscean!

taoisme's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:05 PM

I don't think there is such a thing as a true lesbian. All lesbians I know are actually bisexual.

...and just exactly how many lesbians do you know, that you feel emboldened to make such a global statement?? I say this, because all the lesbians I know, are in fact, homosexual, not bisexual.
huh

I agree that there is a difference between being a lesbian and bisexual. I like men and women equally as I am just as attracted to both and can be happy with either. Lesbians aren't. It's likely that there are curious lesbians just as there are curious straight women. (Men too - don't kid yourself)

taoisme's photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:08 PM
I'm not into it, but I rarely take anything stronger than Advil anyway. Smoking in general is a turn off for me, but I respect your choice.

taoisme's photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:00 PM

DAMN I LOVE THAT SHOW. Maybe its because I get to look at hard working people, doing **** I would never do, and I get to learn something new.

Plus, Mike Rowe is funny and good to look at. Dirt is sexy.

Mike Rowe is easy on the eyes for sure! mmm-mmmm!!

taoisme's photo
Fri 03/11/11 05:59 PM
It wasn't as big a deal for me as I had made it out to be. Helps that people still think I'm 20.

taoisme's photo
Fri 03/11/11 05:55 PM
I was teasing a friend not too long ago because his girlfriend was away for a few weeks and he was all horny and pent-up. Then I was alone for awhile and it suddenly wasn't so funny anymore. Definitely NOT overrated.

taoisme's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:00 AM
By stripping public workers of their right to collectively bargain, the state can continue to cut and cut and cut and the workers will have no recourse. That's what this boils down to. Unions aren't always all they're cracked up to be, but they would stand in the way and must be eliminated for the State to proceed.

taoisme's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:49 AM
I noticed the same thing when I signed up, mingle puts everyone in the same pool. I'm on the forums and meeting people, but the only messages I've had are from straight guys and that's not what I'm looking for. I've been told that it takes time, just get out and "mingle".

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15