Community > Posts By > Tosadi

Tosadi's photo
Tue 11/22/16 11:38 AM

I'm searching for a Christian man who lives in Maine and is between the ages of 26-33.
[/q4uote]
Love knows no bound. He doesn't have to live close to you. Lemme do you the honour of whisking you away to my place here in Africa. We can then live happily ever after.

Tosadi's photo
Sun 11/20/16 11:58 AM
Is a 30+ years old man who has never been in a relationship or known the taste of a lady because he's yet to find his true love okay?

Tosadi's photo
Tue 11/15/16 03:15 PM
Edited by Tosadi on Tue 11/15/16 03:23 PM
My name's Tosin. I love my race, but have this affection for fair or white skin. I desire to play with every part of a beautiful white skinned babe, make love to her, make lovely babies with her, show her the beautiful side of an African man...
I therefore joined this site just to meet and make friend with a decent white lady that would eventually culminate in a lifetime relationship.

Tosadi's photo
Tue 11/15/16 02:50 PM
Any of the large breeds with heavy barks.

Tosadi's photo
Tue 11/15/16 01:33 AM

Not commenting on his loving nature was diliberate. But let's look at this, do you being a loving and caring father not punish your children when necessary, even though you know they'll hurt? Isn't that why it's called punishment? If you were to defend your child or relative against an attack, and you did in the process inflict pain on the intruder, does that make you not loving?

If I was a father, punishment would come in the form of taking away smartphones for a week, not eternal damnation. There's a bit of a gap in your comparison there...

That's your own way, he has his own way. You mentioned damnation of sinners. He's a fair God, just as a legal court that does justice to all brought before it. Still, being a loving God, he's begging that we should forsake our evil ways and return to him so as not to be damned.

That said, could you please draw my attention to a group of people (a country, organization, etc) without a leader/head/etc? The animal world inclusive.

That comparison is also invalid. For it to be valid then there would have to be a bunch of different gods that rule over spirits in different regions. Jokes aside there is no one human that rules over all humans.

What I meant is that there's always a head in a group. The "head" may have come about by selection or election, yet there'd be head. It's also applicable in the spiritual realm. And asking if there are gods for different regions, yes. Maybe not delineated like ours. As have been taught, they have designations. The Devil's a god too. Now, when there's a show of powers, the ultimate power supercedes. Not to further the statement, I agree with you that no one human rule over all humans.

I draw the curtain here. I'd only read but won't comment. It's only God who can convince a man as he did to Saul. May he make that grace available.

Tosadi's photo
Mon 11/14/16 02:55 PM
There's no known culture that has not made reference at one time or the other to spirit beings. I therefore maintain that belief in evil and apparitions is universal. That said, could you please draw my attention to a group of people (a country, organization, etc) without a leader/head/etc? The animal world inclusive.

Not commenting on his loving nature was diliberate. But let's look at this, do you being a loving and caring father not punish your children when necessary, even though you know they'll hurt? Isn't that why it's called punishment? If you were to defend your child or relative against an attack, and you did in the process inflict pain on the intruder, does that make you not loving?

I'm African, and here in africa, there's a show of supernatural powers. God exists because I've seen him at work several times when his name had been invoked. I don't think they all happened by chance. He's been called upon to counter supernatural powers, to do the unbelievable. I have seen it, and I believe. It's not magic. You've got some great men of God yonder. Do your in depth investigation about their miracles through Christ.

Is he a "HE"? The answer is a BIG "NO". It's just allusion to man being the head. It is stated in the Bible that God is not a man. The same reason Christ is referred to as the Groom, and we his followers, the bride.

Tosadi's photo
Sun 11/13/16 06:55 PM
B**bs
I appreciate them.

Tosadi's photo
Sun 11/13/16 06:43 PM

yes it is possible ☺

Have you found yours?

Tosadi's photo
Sun 11/13/16 06:24 PM

Hi everyone, we may not know each other, we may be from afar, i hope we could be friends. I am also a christian, from Philippines here.

flowerforyou

Tosadi's photo
Sun 11/13/16 06:22 PM
How did he get lost @ alicat27, where was the last place you saw him?
Just joking. You can replace me with him anyway.
I'm in Nigeria, I'm black, but would like to spent my remaining year with a godfearing white lady. The reason's not farfetched. I have a 'thing' for fair ladies and also want to have lovely coloured children.

Tosadi's photo
Sun 11/13/16 06:14 PM
There is no proof that the bible was made up. History taught here in Africa and in any other part of the world has it about the story of how Christianity came about. Saying there's no God would amount to denying the existence of Christ, his followers, the miracles they performed, Prophet Muhammad, etc.
For us all to believe in the existence of evil, and apparitions of all sorts, then there must be one who sits above them all. Whether he's fair, unfair, vindictive or not, that I cannot answer, but he does exist.

Tosadi's photo
Sun 11/13/16 05:59 PM
Edited by Tosadi on Sun 11/13/16 06:00 PM
There are many areas the bible is not explicit about. Some are the issue of masturbation and drinking. Hence, some Christians don't see indulging in them as sinning.
On the issue of homosexuality and bestially, it was explicitly stated in the bible. Suffice to add that the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of the act. God is just being merciful now.
Talking about the African culture, the average African is dogmatic when it comes to his culture. He's also a deontologist (non-consequentialist) unlike the Whites who're liberal and consequentialists. The former would say "this is how we know it and have been doing it, while the latter would want to know how it affects the persons involved.
Today, we say we're Christians, but before Christianity came to stay was war. We're Africans.

Tosadi's photo
Sun 11/13/16 05:26 PM
I hate the habit of not taking correction.
Why? I find it disturbing repeating the same thing.