Community > Posts By > Richie Rich

Richie Rich's photo
Tue 01/01/19 05:04 PM
mona lisa and mad hatters elton john

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/30/18 07:39 PM
Edited by Richie Rich on Sun 12/30/18 07:40 PM
Good music ALWAYS puts a smile on my face. Like early Elton John, Billy Joel or any of the early 70's rock. It also has to sound good. I am particular about the sound of the music - higher end speakers and a clean amp are a must. I guess now that I'm older, these two things will consistently put a smile on my face. Now, I'm certainly not saying that other things don't make me smile - it's just that the music is a guarantee.

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/30/18 01:48 PM

Especially in the last couple weeks with leaving Colorado and coming to New Hampshire with no job in sight.

I grew up in NH. I have lived in Pembroke, East Kingston, Exeter, Brentwood, Raymond and Northwood - my parents moved around a lot. I left in 1988 when I went in to the Marines, right after graduating H.S. How are you liking it? Beautiful place. Where abouts did you move to?

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/30/18 12:57 PM

Well, I'm 78 you young " whipper snapper", How about giving Pops here a good Ben Gaye back rub down.. I'll put my teeth in a glass and then we can go at it for 5 minutes or till I need a nap

HAHA !! nice one!

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/30/18 12:31 PM

diosadevida,
Be careful, Steve Martin there, oh sorry Christopher just might be a bot.

HAHA!!

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/30/18 12:28 PM
Thanks Rosie!!

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/30/18 12:13 PM
Jazz & Bossa Nova!! Background Music for Relaxing!!

Good jazz.
on youtube

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/30/18 12:11 PM
Oops.. it didn't work ;(

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/30/18 12:10 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/nQFMUc3khOGLS/giphy.gif

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/30/18 11:43 AM
Thanks for the responses everyone.... I guess I was on edge about it, because none of them are real women. I didn't know if it was the building blocks of some big credit card scam or something... :)

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/30/18 11:08 AM
what is the deal with people adding you to their favorites? I have gotten many of these in the mailbox "This is an automated notification that ### has added you as a favorite on Mingle2.

What is the purpose of this?

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/30/18 10:49 AM
Welcome and have fun!!

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/30/18 10:46 AM

Ok Richie, you musta opened some portal...just heard from a "gal" from Jacksonville.
Poor thing is a "Sex addict, wondering if I will work(?) with her"??? LMAO
The scammers & bots are out today!

Sorry Bob!!

Richie Rich's photo
Fri 12/28/18 07:00 AM
Welcome and good luck!

Richie Rich's photo
Fri 12/28/18 06:32 AM

Richie Rich, agree with you 100%. Being retired & having plenty of time on my hands I delight in screwing w/the scammer & wasting their time. Photos of breast, nudes, can't write properly, photo doesn't match description love their emails & let the fun begin!

drinker

Richie Rich's photo
Fri 12/28/18 06:28 AM
That would be a neat idea.

Richie Rich's photo
Fri 12/28/18 06:22 AM
Hi!

Richie Rich's photo
Fri 12/28/18 06:19 AM
BTW, you should probably work on your profile - non of that needs to be said.

Richie Rich's photo
Fri 12/28/18 06:17 AM
True, most of the girls with one sexy picture of themselves, saying that they are God fearing, looking for marriage and surprisingly ALL come from two towns over are, all fake. I like to have fun with these people when they email me. They will undoubtedly always try to get you to go to hangout or some other texting platform to try and scam you. They also get really upset when you insist on Skyping with them. I have gotten to really enjoy the game... :) You'll have to develop some thicker skin on here - nothing comes easy. But with enough practice (and you'll get lots of it) - it's fun. BTW there are real women on this site. They are usually in these blogs but look at the amount of postings - the number of postings will tell you if a person is real or not. Don't get too frustrated, ride with it.... and good luck.

Richie Rich's photo
Tue 12/25/18 06:15 PM
The only thing I see that you missed is the Celtics!! LOL- Your profile looks fine. Good luck to you.