Community > Posts By > Richie Rich

Richie Rich's photo
Tue 12/25/18 06:11 PM
Good Luck!!

Richie Rich's photo
Tue 12/25/18 05:37 PM
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too!!

Richie Rich's photo
Tue 12/25/18 05:32 PM

junk in the trunk? never heard that before

I'm pretty sure that means "bubble butt".

Richie Rich's photo
Tue 12/25/18 05:29 PM
Edited by Richie Rich on Tue 12/25/18 05:47 PM
Ditto to what Poetry said above - you don't want ANY links to your outside personal life on here. Scammers will USE THAT AGAINST YOU. Don't forget you can adjust your settings to your mail box, like age limit and distance. What I have been doing to weed out and scammers that do get through, is I tell them I will only Skype with them. Of course they don't want to do that because they dont look like the picture on their profile - so the conversation ends pretty quickly after that. So, there are a couple ideas to use. I'm sure you'll come up with some others. Good luck on here, there are a few real girls on here, so don't give up.

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/16/18 09:25 PM

Some do deactivate when they leave each time. It's the only way they can come back with a clean page. In other words, they don't want a dozen or more emails or 100 likes from scammers. By deactivating, scammers can't bother you. Most of those aren't here to date anyway.

Now that is the answer I was looking for. Thanks Charles.

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/16/18 08:35 PM
Edited by Richie Rich on Sun 12/16/18 05:37 PM
One of the moderators a few weeks ago told me that real members often deactivate their account every time they get off the site - but that doesn't make sense to me. Why go thought all that, you know?

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/16/18 08:15 PM
How do you do it and why (as a real person)?? Does anyone else find this bothersome? Why would a "real" person deactivate their account? They cant receive emails or any other of the cool stuff. I even see people in the forum deactivating their account or is this just a good indication that they are scammers and have gotten themselves in a pickle and have to make a new account?

Richie Rich's photo
Wed 12/12/18 08:16 AM

I think the friend zone is really just another way of saying, "I don't know what I want."

If a woman you are trying to date wants to/or mentions to, put you in the "friend zone", it's a nice way of telling you she doesn't want you sexually or relationship wise - best to move on. In my opinion and experience.

Yes, for me that is correct Richie. If I tell you I only want to be friends, platonic friends, then I'm saying I'm not interested in a sexual and/or intimate relationship with you.

It's more of a brotherly love that I feel and I'm interested in hanging out and doing things, but not in exploring a romantic kind of relationship.

Thank you - I'm glad my experiences and feelings were on target. :)

Richie Rich's photo
Wed 12/12/18 08:12 AM

^^^^^ Newsflash pal: The friend zone isn't someplace you stick a woman. It's someplace where all friends and lovers reside. The rest will sort itself out. The problem with most people is that they define the friend zone as some place where you toss people that you do not want as lovers.

This might be good for you, but as you mention - The problem with "MOST PEOPLE" is that they define the friend zone as some place where you toss people that you do not want as lovers.
You have to go by how it is perceived by "most people" and most people who don't want a particular lover - get tossed into the "zone". Best to move on and not waste anymore time on that relationship.

Richie Rich's photo
Wed 12/12/18 08:04 AM

I think the friend zone is really just another way of saying, "I don't know what I want."

If a woman you are trying to date wants to/or mentions to, put you in the "friend zone", it's a nice way of telling you she doesn't want you sexually or relationship wise - best to move on. In my opinion and experience.

Richie Rich's photo
Wed 12/12/18 07:00 AM
It's an improvement over your last one, but give some more pics of yourself and you haven't told anyone about WHO YOU ARE - just what you are looking for - that's important. Keep working on it.

Richie Rich's photo
Wed 12/12/18 06:53 AM
Hi, I'd start over. Get a clearer/brighter pic and tell a little more about yourself. That whole threatening the scammer line - I'd leave out next time - you not coming across very friendly.
Good luck and have fun

Richie Rich's photo
Tue 12/11/18 07:47 AM

Can't decide if some people here are for real... Some appear to be nice at first but reveals their dark intentions afterwards... Don't want to waste my time... :rolling_eyes:

So true! There are real people on here, but it has more than it's fair share of fakers.

Welcome and Good luck.

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/09/18 08:28 PM
I'm new too. I've learned to go through the "matches" and e mail them if I like them - Don't bother with the nudge's, hearts and all that stuff. just email them and if they like you, they'll email you back. No need to pay

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/09/18 04:33 PM
^^^ I screwed up the "quote" function. I wanted to say - that's a good response

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/09/18 04:31 PM

I want someone who takes care of themself. They don't have to be in perfect shape but I don't want a man who looks like he is pregnant.

I want a man who is independent and financially secure. He doesn't have to be rich but if my 25 year old son is better off than the 50 year old man trying to date me, there is a problem.

I want him to be able to do "man's work" around the house. Cut grass, fix the lawnmower, fix a leaky faucet. Men want a woman who cleans house and can cook. He should handle his role.

I want him to be fun and adventurous. Road trip, new restaurant, take a new class, learn a new hobby etc. If all he wants to do is eat and screw, we have a problem.

I want him to be charming. I want him to open doors and pick up the check. Bring me flowers. Not some thing he has to do every time he sees me but if coming over and eating up all my groceries is all he wants to do, we have a problem.

that's a good response.

I want him to be honest. Sometimes I think liars lie just because they can. I don't want someone who i can't trust.

I want him to be smart. Doesn't have to be a rocket scientist but he must be able to have conversations about some thing besides sex and gossip.

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/09/18 04:20 PM

Welcome to Mingle2 :hugging: Best of luck to you

Thank you, you as well. smile2

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/09/18 11:21 AM

Hello again tongue2

Nice profile but it could be improved if you wrote about the type of lady you're seeking.

All the best.

Hi again!!
That's a good observation, thank you. I did write a little something.

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/09/18 10:59 AM
What do you think?

Richie Rich's photo
Sun 12/09/18 10:51 AM

I am new to online dating and if I can get some advice from experienced people, I might as well increase my chances of getting a date from here. Any tips will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Looks pretty good to me. I like the "not a upgraded member, so send me an email" - I might steal that. Hopefully, that way, you'll get more emails and not so many of those pesky anonymous likes.
But, I would put a picture of you smiling- that might not hurt, you look a little too serious in your other pics.
Good luck!