Community > Posts By > Wylie

Wylie's photo
Fri 02/01/19 10:08 AM
"I think if the tech can be proven the money will come. "
I just started up this 501C along with Go Fund Me you may be interested in. ;0)

Wylie's photo
Fri 02/01/19 09:58 AM

Only to one guy and I so do regret it now especially after him giving me several different numbers wtf was that all about :laughing:

Common practice for players to have multiple cheap *** phones anymore. I've known of married men that had multiple phones for the same reasons.

Sorry they played you. flowerforyou

I believe you've misinterpreted my post, not to say I haven't given my number to a few with less than authentic interests.

Wylie's photo
Fri 02/01/19 12:03 AM

I was wondering what happened on the proposal on having a mag shield around Mars.

Billions of years ago, Mars may have looked like modern day earth
with Magnetic field, a warm atmosphere, and oceans with water as much as our Arctic Ocean

Dude, Mars has been soaked in cosmic radiation for what has been estimated to be 4 billion years. We're talking seriously long term half life of some of the forms of radiations, just one form has 1.6 million year half life.

A mag shield I didn't really even bother reading up on as the resources and energy to create a magnetic field the size of a planet couldn't be feasible IMHO.

Wylie's photo
Thu 01/31/19 11:37 PM

Only to one guy and I so do regret it now especially after him giving me several different numbers wtf was that all about :laughing:

Common practice for players to have multiple cheap *** phones anymore. I've known of married men that had multiple phones for the same reasons.

Wylie's photo
Thu 01/31/19 11:21 PM
It's as inbred as humans always wanting more, man wouldn't have evolved without it.

No such thing as a human without jealousy, tough break girls, deal with it.

Wylie's photo
Thu 01/31/19 08:55 PM
Finally rested, good sleep is rare for me.

Wylie's photo
Thu 01/31/19 08:28 PM
Wasted bandwidth.

Wylie's photo
Thu 01/31/19 11:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPtHgy54fHU

Wylie's photo
Thu 01/31/19 11:19 AM
targeted

Wylie's photo
Thu 01/31/19 11:15 AM
Lets just hope nobody pulls another "new Pearl Harbor" before the need is realized.

Wylie's photo
Thu 01/31/19 11:06 AM
Huskys enjoy winter like most humans enjoy the spring.

Wylie's photo
Thu 01/31/19 10:59 AM
Edited by Wylie on Thu 01/31/19 11:00 AM
"Cold Weather
Siberian huskies are bred to be resilient, and they can withstand temperatures as cold as -60 degrees F (-51 degrees C). Sled dogs often live outdoors in barns or insulated dog houses."

Not to say I would leave my dogs out in those temps.

Edit: Still no clue on species.

Wylie's photo
Wed 01/30/19 11:33 PM

Wylie's photo
Wed 01/30/19 10:53 PM
Yellow bellied marmot aka Rock chuck

Wylie's photo
Wed 01/30/19 08:31 PM
Husky or Malamute came to mind and I just didn't post earlier. Some species are far more tolerant to the cold than others, Chihuahua sure, they do not handle the cold well.

How cold, it wasn't mentioned, another reason I didn't post earlier.

Wylie's photo
Wed 01/30/19 08:20 PM
Like someone has made an effort to bait me.

Wylie's photo
Wed 01/30/19 08:04 PM

"I am also aware that mere documentation also caused people to see them as inferior and dangerous people that should be 'rounded up' and some even believed death was appropriate for such a breech as trying to be free when it was illegal. "

That would be your projected perception, not mine.

Your belittling terminology might fly in a school yard, I think it's time you grew up a little at least.

what terminology was 'belittling'?

I am very grown and trying to have a civil discussion.

Conduct yourself accordingly than.

Edit: You started the school yard talk

I have been conducting myself accordingly, providing data and opinions, and not just trying to shut down discussion by claiming people are on 'soap boxes'.

You think I'm trying to shut down the discussion? And doing so by using the term "Soap box"?

Wylie's photo
Wed 01/30/19 06:47 PM
Umbrellabird

Wylie's photo
Wed 01/30/19 01:59 PM
Edited by Wylie on Wed 01/30/19 02:45 PM
"You remove 8+ million people from an already under supplied worker pool, you will put us back into a recession"

I'm afraid not, if all is done above board we lose no work force and illuminate the illegals bleeding the system.

"A penalty, yes; back taxes, yes; time limits, yes; but removing them, not feasible. That issue won't happen again with improved border security and an abundant supply of legal visa workers."

I don't agree, these people are on a time limited visa in the first place that they know of, as well as their employers. Penalize the employer for the lapsed visas and ship the illegals out, the best taught lessons are not always the easiest learned.

"There will be no jobs available for illegals."
As long as employers are willing to take the chances they do and have for decades there will be work for the illegals.

I grew up in SoCal, immigration would pick up an illegal that worked as a meat cutter who was working with my friends father and the illegal would be back in time for work the next day.

This is far from the only case I know of first hand and I'm only one person.

Wylie's photo
Wed 01/30/19 01:40 PM
perplexed

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15