Community > Posts By > Wylie

Wylie's photo
Sun 02/03/19 04:07 PM
Edited by Wylie on Sun 02/03/19 04:47 PM

In the Wikipedia article, it mentioned that John Kerry went after them when he was Sec of State, I believe, for their "misleading" facts.

But then again, that is what propaganda is meant to do.

Russian propaganda on American airwaves and social media. Scary.

I understand what you're saying although we have our own propaganda as well.

Just one point, the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the declassified information that has surfaced. There are far too many surfacing to argue with all of them anymore IMHO.

Edit: Here's another
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzeHpf3OYQY&t=656s

Wylie's photo
Sun 02/03/19 03:41 PM
NZ beaches

Wylie's photo
Sun 02/03/19 03:22 PM
Edited by Wylie on Sun 02/03/19 03:36 PM
You gals make sausage down there ya say? ;0) Hehehehe

Edit: Fourth "Marco" sent as in the child's game and got a response of "Ok"

Wylie's photo
Sun 02/03/19 03:10 PM
Edited by Wylie on Sun 02/03/19 03:20 PM
Filmed in the early 80s, kinda spooky now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=552s

Redacted I appreciate to an extent, reason being they could use some more depth in the research department sometimes. Great satire though.

Wylie's photo
Sun 02/03/19 02:59 PM
Played again, gal offers Hangout, I send a Marco Polo invite invite invite invite, yep nothing but echo!

So like a child I'll continue with the "Marco" texts. Three and counting.

Wylie's photo
Sun 02/03/19 02:51 PM

I like smoke signals ;0)

*lights another cigarette* hahaha

I quit the stinkys years ago.

Wylie's photo
Sun 02/03/19 03:42 AM
I like smoke signals ;0)

Wylie's photo
Sun 02/03/19 03:22 AM
2 hamburger patties, fried, with Ketsup

Wylie's photo
Sun 02/03/19 03:16 AM

Valid points.
But, it can't just be pinned on one gender anymore.

In this era of equality an' stuff, a woman should also
be able to 'step up', if she has an interest in someone..

Fair is fair. Right?

This is not equality. Actually this is hidden inequality: you are saying now that we have equality women have to do the things a man does, or supposed to do.
That's NOT equality!
Equality is not women AGAIN having to change and do things to please men. We've had that for thousands of years already. It's suppression.
It's not a pissing contest and women having to compete with men to prove their worth, which is what it comes down to so far. That is NOT equality.

Equality is about MEN accepting, loving and respecting women for being a woman, and to stop treating women like inferior beings because she's a woman.
True equality is a woman being truly equal to a man EVEN THOUGH she doesn't behave like a man, for the simple reason she isn't one. Valuing woman BECAUSE she isn't like a man.
We are supposed to complement one another, not become clones. That's unisex and unisex is the farthest from equality you can get.

Equality is about embracing the fact that the feminine brings in valuable things that balances out the masculine, acknowledging that this influence is needed, and accepting that the feminine way is at times a better solution than the masculine way.

Most men who read this will feel emasculated, which shows how much work there is to be done still.

If a woman is incapable of stepping up,
and speaking up. Then, she is anything but equal.

I can understand some of what you're saying.
But, I fail to understand, how expecting someone
to speak up equally, is an inequality.

Nobody has time to guess.

Exactly,
Males are supposed to read minds and than take the blame when a relationship doesn't work as we initiated the relationship.
Simple tact that's been played over and over again.
Speak your peace women and we'll all get along just that much better.

Wylie's photo
Sun 02/03/19 03:08 AM
Edited by Wylie on Sun 02/03/19 03:29 AM

"Cold Weather
Siberian huskies are bred to be resilient, and they can withstand temperatures as cold as -60 degrees F (-51 degrees C). Sled dogs often live outdoors in barns or insulated dog houses."

Not to say I would leave my dogs out in those temps.

Edit: Still no clue on species.

i understand what ya are talken about , but , and i know this isnt what they mean either , but
even a siberian ,that is an inside dog , you can very easly freeze there feet off
not as fast as you or i , but it is possible
i all ways think about it when i take mine out , well she takes me out for a walk lol same diff

and the resurface of flash frozen animal pics comen out from over sea's does add top the fuel of the imagination

As I've stated earlier I almost didn't post in this thread as we all have opinions...

My first thought reading the OP was a Husky as verbal as they are was noticed outside in colder than usual temps although not threatening to the animal. Some do gooder makes a call, the owner gets locked up, looses his job....

Wylie's photo
Sun 02/03/19 02:31 AM
Sorry ladies, that term "real men" just doesn't fly anymore, subjectivity at its finest.

Wylie's photo
Sun 02/03/19 02:06 AM

What do you all think about this issue and please try to go with personal experience and the BS on the news.

Acupuncture, been there, done it, I'll praise it for life. Granted my practitioner was near 70 years old and trained overseas.

Wylie's photo
Sat 02/02/19 02:47 PM

Valid points.
But, it can't just be pinned on one gender anymore.

In this era of equality an' stuff, a woman should also
be able to 'step up', if she has an interest in someone..

Fair is fair. Right?

Well stated, equal rights are equal rights.

Wylie's photo
Sat 02/02/19 02:36 PM
Feeling a little buzzed still

Wylie's photo
Fri 02/01/19 12:23 PM

Wylie's photo
Fri 02/01/19 12:00 PM
The nudges are getting annoying as well, we're supposed to be adults here aren't we?

Wylie's photo
Fri 02/01/19 11:26 AM
Cali was a long drive!

Wylie's photo
Fri 02/01/19 10:30 AM
Edited by Wylie on Fri 02/01/19 11:05 AM
Yet Brazil fries under the mainstream radar, subjective reasoning says, no oil wealth.

Trying to justify stepping on Ruskies toes for oil should prove to be a real comedy act!

Edit: Satirical comedy act!

Wylie's photo
Fri 02/01/19 10:15 AM
"unreasonable expectations!"
Common practice among both sexes IMHO!

Wylie's photo
Fri 02/01/19 10:10 AM
Hesitant beyond conception?
EMB

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 14 15