Community > Posts By > steve B

 
no photo
Fri 07/19/19 09:53 AM
Right now she probably exists as some kind of bizarre, ghost-like quantum wave function. But hopefully the right sort of quantum entanglement may collapse the wave function into the present. Thus allowing your desires to come to fruition. hope this helps.

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 09:21 AM


I’m a fan of Bastet, as you can tell by my name here :) What you say here, I’ve experienced
and find cats pretty exquisite in nature.


Omg the female devour-er. Careful of this one guys lol

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 08:23 AM
Yesterday

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 08:21 AM
I think in the Victorian age they took it quite seriously.

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 08:09 AM
Hot enough to fry an egg and a few mushrooms on lol and maybe some bacon :)

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 08:00 AM
Welcome aboard m8.
good luck

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 07:52 AM
Too hot to touch :)

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 07:48 AM
OT fun adventure and really wild things..The confidence attracts. I doesn't mean the want to keep them.

And they could be useful in the event of an attack by a saber tooth tiger.
Make sure you can wield a hefty club m8. And don't be a pushover.

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 07:39 AM

I used to date a girl named Ruth but she broke up with me and now I am ruthless..smokin noway


laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 07:35 AM
Yup I have got somewhat disillusioned and bored of late despite several dates that seemed nice online. Two were pretty indiferent and promptly blocked me. one I quite liked but she wasn't keen. And one who was quite keen, but I wasn't.
There's one I'm chatting with atm not on this site I might add. she seems better so far. If she's not what she seems. I don't think I'll bother for a while. I'm quite happy as I am anyhow.

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 07:24 AM

I'm currently looking for volunteers to date me to the point where I just might get fed up with it. bigsmile blushing


Hahahaha.don't believe a word of it lol. Well if it wasn't for some 3,000 miles lol.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/19/19 07:17 AM
Well m8 youve got over 3,825,972,171 to choose from although a fair few wont be old enough, a fair few too old, a fair few spoken for, a fair few jaded,cynical, or emotional/physical wrecks. A fair few lesbians, control freaks, neurotics, alcoholics, drug addicts,
There are a few nice ones left. it depends where you set your bar.
Good luck .

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 02:17 PM
Your not playing with mine

You broke yours off already

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 01:58 PM
the river Bruce springbean

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 01:47 PM
Yea happy birthday:) Just think, you're as young as your ever going to be.
If that makes sense.
does it make sense?
Think I've been here too long...

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 01:21 PM
Thinking how does a butterfly manage to have markings on its wings identical looking to a predator of its predator.

it is not random mutation etc.

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 01:04 PM
Looking for laughs. finding them too:)

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 12:57 PM

DA,
Yeah, about that.
You're suppose to pee on a jellyfish sting.
Not a jelly stain.


Again, my apologies to the lady at Denny's
this morning.




Another winnner rofl

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 12:45 PM
Yea bartering is a brilliant idea. Ask if they would mind if you paid in chickens or guinea pigs. I mean if they are that hard up.....

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 12:37 PM
Hi Liz welcome aboard.:)