Community > Posts By > steve B

 
no photo
Thu 05/30/19 02:13 PM
Yes. A few of them

have you ever broken a bone?

no photo
Wed 05/29/19 06:48 AM
Hung out and laid back.shades

no photo
Wed 05/29/19 06:46 AM
Mojo. Muddy waters.

no photo
Wed 05/29/19 06:40 AM

Hard to beat Muddy Waters though..smokin winking


Too true:)

no photo
Wed 05/29/19 06:28 AM
Groove on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xKFDtDBZzU

no photo
Wed 05/29/19 06:26 AM
I don't feel comfortable offering any advice on such an important dilemma in someone else's life. But I feel your pain. separation is hard, but it doesn't get any easier if you put it off, when it becomes clear there is no feeling there.
Don't wait till you're 55 m8. lol

no photo
Mon 05/27/19 12:58 PM
Controll yourself man. Emotions make us men dumb... it's got something to do with the hairs on our chins.

no photo
Mon 05/27/19 08:17 AM
Well that's another one for the unexplained.

no photo
Mon 05/27/19 06:40 AM

I met a man in a dating site fortunately he has a way in my country for business meeting for 4 days...i ask him if he wants to have a breakfast lunch or dinner date with me for only one day...he said yes...so we set a date.... after a week of chatting...he ask me if i will allow him to have me in his bed...i said no...i know im too old already to act like a virgin but i do not go to anyones bed on the 1st date...my point is he was my 1st date...i known him for a few days...i like him and i would like to know him more...thats why i want to meet him personally but when i refuse what he wants he said...sorry to me because they a sudden change of plan...his business meeting was cancelled no chance for us to meet...funny right...but its okey...lie to me...




Stick to your guns Fierce,:) There are plenty of decent men who are genuine.
It's just a shame that the non genuine types can be more convincing (because they practice more) Sometimes the people that seem most attractive/exiting are just liars/cheats.
Be selective.:) You can afford to be. :wink:

no photo
Sat 05/25/19 10:18 AM
I think the dial on the EEWWWW meter possibly goes into the red, for quite a few. Risky.
I wonder if men with cakes on their profile pics would help.

no photo
Wed 05/22/19 02:10 PM
Is this some kind of new thing

CHAT SLAP.


I've never been chatslapped yet. I'll be on my lookout.

no photo
Wed 05/22/19 02:02 PM
It's all to do with relatives.

no photo
Wed 05/22/19 04:55 AM
You have probably heard of the bubble universe theory. It makes some sense to me
we can only see as far as our bubble. There could be a lot of bubbles.
Agood one to contemplate in the bath.:)

no photo
Wed 05/22/19 04:42 AM
What was that about cake?

no photo
Wed 05/22/19 04:31 AM

Thinkin'

I shaved my balls for this?



rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 05/21/19 03:38 PM
Thank you Maria:) I am always horrified by how I look in pictures.

no photo
Tue 05/21/19 02:46 PM
I think we live on a placid isle of ignorance amid black seas of the unknowable. And perhaps we are not equipped to journey very far.

Do you like cheese?

no photo
Tue 05/21/19 02:24 PM
I would suggest using a sh1tty stick to fend them off with.

no photo
Tue 05/21/19 01:55 PM
women do have both a greater acuity of eye and a more sensitive sense of smell.My auntie could see a nano particle of dust. she would wipe her finger descustedly and wave it in front of me going "see see" of course I had to take her word for it. She also had a nose like a bloodhound. Always bleaching everything and giving me deodorant for Christmas/birthdays.

no photo
Tue 05/21/19 01:35 PM
And probably worth waiting for:)