Community > Posts By > steve B

 
no photo
Fri 06/14/19 01:38 PM
Deep lol :)

no photo
Tue 06/11/19 03:27 PM
Hi River ::) It sounds like you're making the most of the little perks/luxuries.
Working hard though I expect.

no photo
Tue 06/11/19 03:23 PM
Not even a kiss? Strong religious beliefs may be the cause. If not then there's something a bit strange about things. I would think very carefully about what the future may hold. Does she really care?
I think after 6 months. .... I mean that's usually a great time in a relationship.

In short I wouldn't marry before intimacy. There is too much at stake, a chunk of your life for a start. divorce is hard m8.

no photo
Tue 06/11/19 02:48 PM

Many older men experience problems with getting older -more so than women.
Men derive their sense of worth from status like a good job, money, a house, a nice wife and so on.
As they age they notice they cannot keep up so much anymore. Younger men are faster, have new knowledge and education and so on.
The so called midlife crisis. They seem to feel they can resolve these problems by getting a young woman, just like you often see old geezers drive a sport's car.
Kind of to say "See, I'm still worthy! I still matter!"
Apparently men also experience more hormonal changes than has been assumed for a long time.


Yup...

not many women take the time to understand this.

Many of us have spent the last couple of decades working to raise the children and pay the bills. The children grew up. And then there's another man, knackered old husband cant compete, and is cast aside like an old rag doll..
An old rag doll, I tell you Sepiasands. :)
I think people deal with this in different ways.
I want a partner similar to my own age. As I think most do.I think the younger woman thing is a re assertion of masculinity. Pretty much what you said really.

And I say it's also foolishness.

no photo
Mon 06/10/19 01:07 PM
Bold as love (Hendrix)

no photo
Mon 06/10/19 12:53 PM
Restless

no photo
Sun 06/09/19 02:50 PM
I am sure you will find it Dezree. :)
And welcome to the forums.

no photo
Sun 06/09/19 02:38 PM
With a full bladder.
Working on the observation that speed and coordination seem to become enhanced and decisions can be reached with lucid, crystal clarity and near lightning speed.
Feats of considerable agility are also common place, whilst in this, shall we say heightened state of alertness.
A speedy resolution to any difficult situation becomes inevitable, thanks to an unshakable focus and ruthless time budget.

no photo
Sun 06/09/19 02:20 PM
The actors and jesters are here
The stage is in darkness and clear
For raising the curtain
And no-ones quite certain whose play it is

no photo
Sun 06/09/19 02:06 PM
Ah, pizza, fdon't mind if I do...
Weren't there a whole load of cupcakes here before?


no photo
Sun 06/09/19 01:56 PM
Hi stormy:) And good evening to anyone else :)

no photo
Thu 06/06/19 07:31 AM
A titanium and Kevlar codpiece

no photo
Thu 06/06/19 07:16 AM
Buckle up! It's gonna get frantic..

no photo
Thu 06/06/19 06:51 AM
Speaking personally, I'm not too eager for sex, mainly because of its addictive nature.
I don't want to make rushed decisions, and find myself in a year or 5 years in an ill considered relationship.

Separation is such a pain..


no photo
Thu 06/06/19 06:30 AM
I've been gropes a few times by strange women, admittedly when they have had a drink. I didn't make a fuss. In fact I have fond memories of being groped by strange women. :)

I remember a time playing pool....

no photo
Mon 06/03/19 07:36 AM
Don't like em. Not much use as an enema either.

no photo
Mon 06/03/19 06:55 AM
He's a sap, I tell you. A sap..

no photo
Mon 06/03/19 06:52 AM


...The only way to have 100% safe sex is to abstain

Otherwise .. know your partner's sexual and health history (not a romantic conversation but a very important one)

Know how to correctly use a Condom ... check the condition and expiry date

Have regular sexual health checkups


:angel: if you don't know what safe sexy is ... you are not ready to have sex waving


Ha ha expiry date. um.. yea..glad you mentioned that :)







no photo
Mon 06/03/19 06:42 AM
Remember to engage brain before putting mouth into gear.

no photo
Sat 06/01/19 10:26 AM
Marriages are like tornadoes.

A bit of blowing at the start,

next thing you know you've lost you house.

(I know it's a bad one isn't it?) :)