|
Topic:
Reassured
|
|
|
Yea so it goes... But whoever they are they're late.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Wee I need a hug because.. Well. I'm getting the taste up for them, to be honest:)
|
|
|
|
|
|
thinking it's time for tea
|
|
|
|
|
|
I need a hug because I don't feel good Hugs... plural..:) |
|
|
|
|
|
Because I feel lonely and unwanted
Aaw. big hug 10 seconds:) and ...break lol |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Why is it impossible?
|
|
|
Why is it impossible to find real love these days? Because its giving me a serious concern. I've found that you don't find it by looking for it. it sort of finds you some day. complicated business. Rare! I agree with you to a certain level...If we don't look for it how do they're going to know we're looking for real love? JMO
Yea there's that too. I think it means different things to different people and also different things at different times of life or emotional development. Yea I know that's a lot of differenc 's to put in one sentence lol. |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
What’s in here?
|
|
|
hi Mistee:) Welcome aboard.
Old pic? 63?
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Why is it impossible?
|
|
|
Why is it impossible to find real love these days? Because its giving me a serious concern. I've found that you don't find it by looking for it. it sort of finds you some day. complicated business. Rare! |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Friends
Edited by
steve B
on
Fri 05/17/19 12:20 PM
|
|
|
Where do I see my friends on here? Used to be on the start page but not any more!!! there was a thread on this somewhere. |
|
|
|
|
|
I cant....I cant remember.. dam! I'm sure I was looking for something Am I that forgettable?
Aah darling you are here lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
I cant....I cant remember.. dam! I'm sure I was looking for something
|
|
|
|
|
|
reflective..
|
|
|
|
|
|
Thinking how great it was to find the full lecture of Bruce Lipton on "The Biology of Belief". I watched the entire 2,5 hrs in one go. It's so incredibly good! I have the book, but watching him and listening to him is good. A different way of receiving the info. Loved it!! I watched a lecture of his. but it was only 1 hour long. up to date science/biology, starts to lead towards spirituality. interesting times. I worked in a garden center for a few years. A woman used to come in, practically glowing. She was a healer. she used to buy the herbs. I used to look after the roses, and I would prune them a little bit and give her half a dozen roses. she several times sang for me in a language I didn't understand. She didn't speak much English. The thing is I think she really was a healer. |
|
|
|
|
|
I could use several hugs in quick succession. Because I just feel rubbish atm
he he he he great clip. used to love tom and jerry as a kid. I can feel my love growing.
Glad I could make you smile and think happy thoughts
Aaw right back at ya, exept your the mouse this time
|
|
|
|
|
|
I could use several hugs in quick succession. Because I just feel rubbish atm
he he he he great clip. used to love tom and jerry as a kid. I can feel my love growing.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Relieved that I was wrong about something I posted earlier... which is why I'm editing my post, haha. Excited to be starting my adventure again with seasonal work and travel. Good for you:) Are you sure it's excitement? and not wind?
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Burning bridges
|
|
|
OP steve. do you have children in common? grown up ones. |
|
|
|
|
|
I could use several hugs in quick succession.
Because I just feel rubbish atm
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
71 year old woman
|
|
|
welcome meemaw
good luck :) |
|
|
|
|
|
I need a hug
I'll give you a hug girl:) I could use one myself:) (((Steve)))) hugs to you! And I still need a hug...sad, sad day for me
[/quote Big hug :) 5.5 seconds ok? or more?
Only 5.5 seconds Steve? Big hug right back at you ((( )))
Aaaaw. here's a squeezey one 9.5 seconds ((((())))
Any longer and I start getting a lovely warm glow. |
|
|
|
|
Big hug :) 5.5 seconds ok? or more?