Community > Posts By > ReddBeans

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:13 PM
I shall be theres momentarily. I swears I'll behave myself :angel: If there's a rash of mens gettin molested on board, I ain't had nuthin to do wit it I promise:angel:

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:11 PM

I have breastfed my baby since she was born, occasionally I did with formula. But, now I am taking my anti-anxiety pill and I can no longer breastfed. I gave her the bottle with formula and she won't take it, what do I do?

Did you start the pills already? It would have been good to have pumped some milk into bottles before you did. That would encourage the baby to drink from the bottle more easily. Then you could eventually make the drink 1/2 mama and 1/2 formula and decrease until she gets used to the different flavor.

The baby is used to having steak and now she doesn't want the hamburger. lol

You're from St. Louis. There are places to call for advice. My mom used to work for HDC - Human Development Agency. They have the WIC program and there are lactation consultants to talk to at WIC.

I'm with Winx on callin WIC an askin for the LC. OR ask to speak with a Brestfeedin Peer Counselor:thumbsup: If ur a WIC client the LC will actually do a home visit if needed. :thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:03 PM
Edited by ReddBeans on Sat 09/05/09 12:04 PM
Kristi just don't forget to leave that one rather large suitcase open so I can slip in :thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:02 PM
I'm simply my own brand of unusual smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:54 AM
Grew up listenin to alot of the ole Honky Tonk country too. Dolly Parton is my herosmitten I had a massive crush on Conway, his voice did things to me as a lil gurl that it really shouldn't ahblushing

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:51 AM

Welcome Daisy flowerforyou

Any friend of T's already has the stamp of approval far as I'm concerned.drinker Just don't believe nuthin she tells ya bout me, I ain't all sweet an cuddly. I'm a cantankerous, loud mouthed, redheaded, redneck ole lady with a houseful of catssmokin

... And a yard fulla dawgs ... sniffin' at da door ... :tongue:

DaisyRose!!! ... My daughter's middle name is Rose ... :heart: flowerforyou

Don't forget bout the male skeltons hangin out back in the woodshed pitchfork

My favorite grannie's name is Rose. flowerforyou

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:31 AM
Welcome Daisy flowerforyou

Any friend of T's already has the stamp of approval far as I'm concerned.drinker Just don't believe nuthin she tells ya bout me, I ain't all sweet an cuddly. I'm a cantankerous, loud mouthed, redheaded, redneck ole lady with a houseful of catssmokin

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:24 AM
I'll have to check that out. Didn't really listen to alot of Lennon in my growin up years before I could choose my own music. I grew up hearin alot of Motown, my Mama was a native of Detroit. So I heard alot of Temptations, Smokey, Diana, Marvin, etc etc growin up.

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:12 AM
I've got dialup I can't watch youtube :cry:

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:53 AM
Try havin the last name Hickey.slaphead I've heard some of the fudderin lamest a$$ jokes bout itwhoa

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:31 AM
I got kissed by the wires once. That was a kiss I didn't enjoy one bit. Ever since, I've been overly cautious. I'd rather have to fix a backup pooped toilet than fix something electical.

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:29 AM
Me not say what's on my mind?????rofl rofl rofl

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:25 AM
waving Later Kristi

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:23 AM
Havin worked in a jail myself, I feel that PC is used way too often. There are some who need to be in GP so they can get exactly what's comin to em. drinker

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:15 AM
I'd seriously fix it myself but I just really don't like workin around electricity. Even with the breaker off I tend to worry bout gettin a kiss from the wires.scared

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:10 AM
Quiet, U know darn well I adore U. Besides if I didn't give ya a hard time U'd be wonderin what was wrong wit me. flowers

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:08 AM

we are the hunters in the night, the tingle of fear as you walk, we are what raise the hairs on your neck. WE ARE THE LYCAN!!!!! we are the destroyers of winged rat and the stalkers of homids we are the wolves of humanity

Alright, I gotta give Lucius his props. He one sexy mansmitten

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:05 AM
No, I took a good look. It's the screws an the screw holes. They done got stripped is all. Just gotta install a new anchor system. No big thing just don't wanna do it myself. :laughing: I got an uncle that does construction. I ask sweetly an he'll do it for me. shades

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:01 AM

He's a southern gentleman who can bite my neck anytime smitten

Buttah, May I introduce u to William Thomas Compton of the tv series True Blood on HBO. If u've never seen it, the first season is out on dvd. Once u watch it, u'll be hooked. smitten

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/05/09 09:57 AM

they make braces for those

they attach to the rafters in the ceiling just so that wont happen

That's what I had it hooked up to smartybritches :tongue: laugh flowers

I think the screws are stripped. Gotta replace the anchor thingamagig. The screws an the screw holes are stripped. :angry: The thing has only been up there for over 20 years. It's the 3rd fan. My mom replaced the original fan once an then I replaced the fan after I moved in cause I wanted a white one with the tulip lamps.