Community > Posts By > ReddBeans

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:29 PM

She isn't going to smoke again. But, the breastmilk she has now obviously has THC and all other chemicals in it. How long will it take for that to be gone?

Can she just do formula for maybe a week or so?

She'd only have to pump an dump for 24 hrs then would be out of her system. As I suggested before, tell her to pump & freeze some. It will keep in the freezer for up to 6 months. Tell her to put date on container. :thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:27 PM
When I was breastfeedin mine an I knew I was goin to have alcohol, I'd pump an store in the freezer. The drop in bottle bags are great for this. Then after I'd had any alcohol I'd pump an dump for the next 24, an I'd have the milk in the freezer to feed durin that time. :thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:25 PM
I would suggest that if she wants to continue breastfeedin don't get the baby started on formula, simply pump an freeze before she smokes pot again. If she doesn't keep a regular breastfeedin schedule her milk will dry up an she'll have to stop all together then.

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:22 PM
Speakin as a Mom who breastfed 4 an also worked as a Breastfeedin Peer Counselor with WIC, she needs to pump an dump for at least 24 hrs. Anything a breastfeedin mother ingests, inhales or otherwise takes into her body will go to the baby by way of breastmilk. Drugs, alcohol, medications, etc. I even noticed when I ate gassy foods an then breastfed, the baby got gas. shades

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:09 PM
dang photobucket ain't coorperatin wit me today:angry:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:00 PM
Edited by ReddBeans on Fri 09/04/09 12:04 PM
Those that remember my fartin thread will appreciate this one :laughing:

Dang photobucket:angry:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:55 AM
I'm gettin in my daily dose of annoyin folks bigsmile

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:50 AM
Edited by ReddBeans on Fri 09/04/09 11:50 AM

See what happens when u mess wit Redd???bigsmile :laughing:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:48 AM

noway Ya'll are still carryin on 'bout this????

I'm mighty principled, and can carry on a good argument for a damn long time! glasses shades

That's not good fer ur blood pressure ya know

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:42 AM
Whichever way u wanna take it :angel:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:41 AM
noway Ya'll are still carryin on 'bout this????

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:39 AM

Hummmmmmmm sure got quiet in here hehehehe bigsmile whoa

Just sittin in my corner behaving myself...saving my energy

Ur gonna need it later hee hee gigglesnort:angel:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:38 AM

slaphead They forgot one! The redheaded temperment! Dark side. Bright side. Piss one off an it'll be the last fudderin thing u do alive :angel: pitchfork

pitchfork ... I'll 2nd that ... Can I get an amen and a hollah ... :angel:

Amens an Halleujahs! Preach it sistah!!!:banana:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:31 AM
Edited by ReddBeans on Fri 09/04/09 11:32 AM
:thumbsup: Mojo likes a hot dog everyday fer a afternoon snack an the 12 gauge shoots alil to the leftshades I'll get the Fed Ex guy to send em out directly:wink:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:26 AM
slaphead They forgot one! The redheaded temperment! Dark side. Bright side. Piss one off an it'll be the last fudderin thing u do alive :angel: pitchfork

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:20 AM
Tami, shall I have Mojo an my 12 gauge Fed Exed over ? pitchfork

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:17 AM
I think I got "tell me ur TMI" tatted on my foreheadhuh cause way too many people like to share info with me, I"ve had moree than my share moments of screamin TMI!!noway with my fingers in ma ears slaphead

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:09 AM
I haven't looked at my facebook in quite awhile, I'm almost skeered to, ain't not tellin what my friends have been sayin on my wall :laughing:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:00 AM
Phhtttp, the dentention hall has a desk dedicated to me at my old HS

rofl rofl rofl

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:57 AM
I hope ain't nobody sittin by Tami cause the lightenin is 'bout to strike :laughing: