Community > Posts By > ReddBeans

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/27/10 07:11 AM

Kim, u lasso up a cowboy yet? Got a spare? LMAOsmokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/27/10 07:10 AM

IS BACK!!!!....................waving

:angel: Seriously, I got no clue what ur talkin bout :angel:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Awwww now your and Angel? whoa rofl rofl rofl rofl

The horns are keepin the halo straight gurlfriend bigsmile

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/24/10 10:37 AM
:angel: unmarked graveyard:angel:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/24/10 10:33 AM
I wonder if she read an was told the sky is green she'd believe it without botherin to look up whoa

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/24/10 10:27 AM

Some rednecks claim that a woman who dips and spits like a man is one heck of a woman. So....yeah...I guess it is possible.

Damn! I thought I was the only one. It helps if she can clean fish or maybe skin a rabbit.........smokin

Speakin as the Redneck Rebel of the bunch, I've found that Redneck men also find it very appealin if a woman can shoot a buzzard down from 200 ft in the air, track a wounded deer thru the densest brush, train a pack of hound dogs to tree a coon in under a month, manage the 2step while smokin a cig an guzzlin down a beer, get the 4X4 outta the mudpuddle when he couldn't an cook up a mighty fine supper with all the trimmingssmokin
love :heart: smooched

blushing Aww, shucks ya done gone an made me blushing

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/24/10 10:26 AM

Some rednecks claim that a woman who dips and spits like a man is one heck of a woman. So....yeah...I guess it is possible.

Damn! I thought I was the only one. It helps if she can clean fish or maybe skin a rabbit.........smokin

Speakin as the Redneck Rebel of the bunch, I've found that Redneck men also find it very appealin if a woman can shoot a buzzard down from 200 ft in the air, track a wounded deer thru the densest brush, train a pack of hound dogs to tree a coon in under a month, manage the 2step while smokin a cig an guzzlin down a beer, get the 4X4 outta the mudpuddle when he couldn't an cook up a mighty fine supper with all the trimmingssmokin

The woman also has to look like Elly May Clampett.

Some Redneck men prefer orange tabbies blushing

I prefer orange tabbies, too, but probably not for the same reason.

U don't skeer me smokin However a orange tabby hopped up on coffee an Mt. Dew should make u shiver gigglesnort shades

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/24/10 08:32 AM

The woman also has to look like Elly May Clampett.

Some Redneck men prefer orange tabbies blushing

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/24/10 08:30 AM
Havin seen a concentration camp firsthand while stationed in Germany, all I can say is she's an absolute idiot for thinkin there was no holocaustslaphead

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/24/10 08:10 AM

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/24/10 07:43 AM
My voices say no but I usually run bout a 99.9 body temperature so u tell me, is that hawt????huh

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/24/10 07:41 AM
pitchfork Oh to heck with it !! It's because we have a Va jay jay an u men have weinies Jeez!

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/24/10 07:38 AM

IS BACK!!!!....................waving

:angel: Seriously, I got no clue what ur talkin bout :angel:

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/24/10 07:35 AM

Have I given up an resigned myself to be an ole' lady with a housefull of cats??

Wait. Did you say a house full of cats?

I will be right over with my cooking utensils.

Just watch out for the orange tabby, she can be a testy b*atch when she ain't had her murnin coffee smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/23/10 09:53 AM
:angel: I told myself I was gonna be a good gurl an dagumit I'm gonna !! :angel:

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/23/10 09:41 AM
It's been 5 months now an the area still hasn't fully recovered. There are still some businesses that haven't reopened an families that haven't been able to return to their homes. But we're a tenacious bunch ! I have no doubt things will return to ' normal ' eventually.

Hope everyone there is ok mssilverfox drinker

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/23/10 09:36 AM

Anyone that knows me has ever accussed me of lyin bout anything. I'm exactly as I decribe myself in my profile. An just so u know, I am an orange tabby who can be a real pain in the buttocks until I get my coffee in the murnin'smokin :laughing:

Just as long as it's a current pic! laugh laugh

Does a yr count as current??huh Alright, it's 2 yrs old but I assure u I ain't gained an ounce since it was taken !blushing

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/23/10 09:27 AM
I compare Paris Hilton to an especially nasty car wreck. U don't wanna look but u can't help urself. It never ceases to amaze me how these trust fund kids act. What do u expect when everything is handed to them on a silver platter an they are never held accountable for their actions? It isn't just the super rich that are like this. Hand a child everything an U've got a failure as an adult in the makin. drinker

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/23/10 09:20 AM
Anyone that knows me has ever accussed me of lyin bout anything. I'm exactly as I decribe myself in my profile. An just so u know, I am an orange tabby who can be a real pain in the buttocks until I get my coffee in the murnin'smokin :laughing:

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/23/10 09:15 AM
Thanks ya'll ! Fran love the pic !!:laughing: :laughing: 2kids u been pilferin my pics?? :laughing:

So who's new that I can annoy? LOL :angel: I'm in an ornery mood an need a guinea pig. :angel: :laughing:

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/23/10 08:15 AM
4 months ain't nuthin Darlin'. I been doin this online 'datin' thing for 4 an a half yrs now. Have I given up an resigned myself to be an ole' lady with a housefull of cats?? NOPE !! Figure the right one will come along when he's ready or when I finally get one handcuffed right, whichever comes first. LOL

It's gonna happen when it's suppose to happen. In the meantime enjoy life, get ur education an tell the Dad's wife to take a walk off a very tall bridge. LOL

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25