Community > Posts By > ReddBeans

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:39 PM
Tami is my neighbor on FarmVille an FarmTown. Wanna be my neighbor? LOL Look for my profile under the name Tina Collin Hickey. :wink:

ReddBeans's photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:11 PM
Hey ya'll waving Sorry I ain't been around. I got caught up in facebook games an it won't turn me loose. LMAO

I'll check in periodically smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:53 PM
House is a hospital, medical mystery show. It's quite good. A patient comes in with some weird illness an they figure it out.

Watched a syndicated episode last night. The patient was a 15 yr old female supermodel exhibitin really weird symptoms. Turned out to be cancer on a testicle! Yep she was a hermaphodite! ohwell

tears tears tears tears

Patrick!!!

tears tears tears tears

A true texan gentleman

tears tears tears tears

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:47 PM
Howdywaving

Ain't nuthin wrong with havin a lil twang in ur talk. I got one myself. Just adds to character.

Jump on in the forums an have fun. :thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:11 PM

Here are some interesting facts about Marriage Laws in the US.

People joke about how backwards they think Ms. is in regards to sex and marriage.

Check out New Hampshire.

Other States allow kids to get married under the age of 15.

http://www.coolnurse.com/marriage_laws.htm

Mississippi: Parental consent is needed if under 21 years of age. If parents or guardians do not give consent at time of application, they will be notified via certified mail. The marriage application will be held for three (3) days. Marriage licenses cannot be issued to males under 17, or females under 15 years of age. If the clerk receives a signed authorization from the parents, this minimum age requirement can be waived.

New Hampshire: A female between the age of 13 and 17 years and a male between the age of 14 and 17 years can be married only with the permission of their parent (guardian) and a waiver. A female below the age of 13 and a male below the age of 14 are not allowed to marry under any conditions. If both parties are nonresidents of NH and are below the age of 18 they cannot be married in NH under any conditions.

Why does everybody gotta pick on Mississippi???? :angry: We wear shoes in stores now. Heck, we don't even marry above 3rd cousin no more. smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:56 PM

This looks like a sure winner. Thanks a ton. I love stews of many types and I can't think of any reason this one wouldn't be great.

:wink: knew u'd appreciate this one, I'm waitin to get some deer meat so I can substitute it for the beef should make it even that much betterdrool

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:51 PM
sad sad sad sad sad

My prayers to his family. He was one of my favorite actors. He fought a courageous battle. Now he can rest an dance with the angels.

sad sad sad sad sad

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:28 PM
just about any kinda bread works with this, I like to top it with some smokey colby jack for a change of zing :thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:09 PM
This is an excellent potluck crowd pleaser :thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:08 PM
slaphead Dang he's on tonight???? Gotta turn on the tv

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:06 PM

I understand that one should forgive, however u don't go stickin the lion back in with the bunny rabbits. :angry:

Once a pedophile, always a pedophile.

I'm not saying that either. I wouldn't leave my child alone with the man. I'm not naive. But I'm not sure if he would be in a position to be alone with the kids. But the fact is...he "served his time" and is now out.

I wasn't directin this at anyone in particular Kim flowers

It's a proven fact that a pedophile can't be rehabilitated an therefore should never be allowed back into society. smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:02 PM
When I get to Texas I got a batch of fried green maters wit ur name on em :thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 04:45 PM
I understand that one should forgive, however u don't go stickin the lion back in with the bunny rabbits. :angry:

Once a pedophile, always a pedophile.

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 04:42 PM
Who's hungry? I'm fryin up some green matersdrool

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 04:26 PM
Edited by ReddBeans on Mon 09/14/09 04:27 PM
We in the south have purfected the art of smokin anything that stands still too long :laughing:

This stew is absolutely delicious. I do it slightly different an in a crockpot. I never have leftovers. Serve it with some nice crusty bread an a side salad.smitten

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 04:03 PM
slaphead An friends wonder why I don't attend church

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:53 PM

2 slices bacon, diced
2 medium carrots, sliced (about 3/4 cup)
1 large onion, cut in half an sliced (about 2 cups)
1 1/2 lbs boneless beef for stew
1 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
1 14 1/2 oz can beef broth
3/4 cup BBQ sauce (I use Jack Daniel's #7)
2 TBsp molasses
1 TBsp prepared mustard (I use spicey brown)
2 tsp Worcestrshire sauce
3-4 meduim potatoes (about 3/4 lb) scrubbed, cut into large (3/4 in) chunks

Optional-dash of Liquid Smoke
1 can of sliced mushrooms

1. Cook bacon in large pot over low heat until bacon renders it's fat an is limp, about 3-4 minutes. Raise heat to medium, add carrots an onion; cook for 7-8 minutes, until onion is softened.

2. Add beef, tomatoes, broth, BBQ sauce, molasses, mustard, worcestershire an liquid smoke to pot. Bring to boil, stirrin occassionally. Reduce heat to low; cover an simmer 45 minutes.

3. Add potatoes, cover an continue to simmer for 30 minutes. Uncover, simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes an meat are tender an sauce is slightly thickened, stirrin occassionally.

4. Serve bowls of stew with desired garnish. drinker

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:42 PM

I'm glad someone else posted this.
They'd a been nailin' me to th' wall, lambastin' th' heII outa' me.

Ya gotta admit sometimes u deserve it flowers

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:41 PM
Welcome waving I suggest u just jump on in the forums an let people get to know u.

Keep in mind that nothing worth havin gets dropped into ur lap.

*Footnote, I would also like to suggest that u refrain from startin such threads as "I'm a Nice Guy, Why?" , "Ladies, does size matter?", an "Where are all the Nice Gurls?" as these will undoubtably get unindated with jokes from those of us who've seen them a million times over. drinker

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:35 PM

I have to laugh when I hear religious fanatics talking about how the end of the world is near when a huge segment of our world isn't even living in todays world. It should be our concern as human beings.

I'm not saying we should invade their countries and make changes, but we damn well shouldn't keep quite about such barbaric antiquated arrangments. We have people here in the states pulling this stuff and it should be dealt with.

I totally agree with needin to get rid of such things in our own country. It's mind blowin that this goes on in today's day an age in our very own country. The gypsy tribes are so closely connected an so good at keepin such things under wraps that it's not an easy thing to stop. smokin

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25