Community > Posts By > ReddBeans

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:34 AM
Just a quick stop in to say Mornin' waving

Gotta get cleaned up an go get groceries.

Ya'll know there are still good people in the world? A neighbor from down the street is cuttin my yard for me. :banana: I went out to get the mail an there he is just a weed whackin away. Said he just thought he'd do it for me. An get this wants nuthin in return! Now I'm gonna pay it forward somehow. bigsmile

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 05:56 PM
U need to get urself some citronella spray, it's the doggie equivalent to pepper spray, won't really hurt em but it'll give em spicey eyes for sure. Carry it with u when u go to the park, U see the dog again an he gets to close to urs in a very loud stern voice say NO then spray him. Guarantee if he won't bother ur dog no more.smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 03:21 PM
Chevylover1965, Kev would have to take me to the muddin races, Let me drive the truck an couldn't make one smarta$$ remark bout female drivers

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 03:04 PM
I come out best goin thru DoubleDay Book Club. I can get the 1st 5 for $13 brand new, even after havin to meet member buy requirement still best price for all 8smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 02:52 PM
I've looked on purty much every site that was brought up by usin 'cheap used books' in my search engine, I tell ya what Amazon has a freackin monopoly goin on

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 02:46 PM
I think I come out best gettin em thru DoubleDay Book Club

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 02:45 PM
I'm wantin to get the books they based the HBO series True Blood on so I was huntin around for the best price. There's 8 of the darn things

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 02:30 PM
I was lookin around cyberworld for a site to get the Charlaine Harris books cheapohwell

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:32 AM
Typical, Ya wait until the work is already done then u offer ur help, just like a man.:tongue: laugh

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:33 AM
Now I just gotta get the small bedroom cleaned out an setup as the puppy nursery, somebody shoot me now ohwell

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:28 AM
Somebody bangin on my door in the middle of the night skeers the beegeebers outta me cause U know no matter who it is, it ain't gonna be goodsmokin

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:14 AM
I got the fudderin thing to the curb an my carport is all swept off. Dang thing is the cleanest it's been in over a year :laughing:

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:03 AM

If I was closer I would move it for ya but unfortuneatly i am not

oh yeah sure u would, I'm sure if I lived right next door u'd be sittin on the porch with beer in had tellin me the most efficent way to move it :tongue: laugh

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:59 AM
I'm still wantin to know where all the strong men are? I need that washer outta the drive an on the curb, bet if I put a skinny young thing with big bewbs on it, they'd be fightin one another to move itwhoa

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:57 AM
Hey Tami. I think Tyler's box is comin on the slow boat outta China by way of Siberia with a stop over in the Ukraine :laughing:

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:55 AM
3 is a menagie a teu, I know I got that spelled wrong but u know what I'm sayin :tongue: laugh

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:53 AM
Ah, whoa not that I would know but I think more than 3 is then considered an orgy.

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:50 AM
Where's a big strong strappin male when ya needs one? Tryin to get the old washer moved to the curb so the garbage can get it. Got the thing halfway down the drive an I'm bout give out.ohwell

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:34 AM
No, it's thumb rastlin'.smokin Last time I jell-o rastled, I liked to never got the jell-o out of my unmentionable places blushing

ReddBeans's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:20 AM
I don't know, I'm not known as a great planner, I'm more the 'fly by the seat of my pants' kinda woman :laughing:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25