Community > Posts By > ReddBeans

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:12 PM
Child marriages still go on in this very country of ours. Many gypsy tribes practise arranged marriages for their underage daughters. They even hold 'comin out' parties to show their daughters off to interested older men. smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:08 PM
Try a dash in ur next batch of stew, gives it a wonderful flavor:thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:28 PM

Not the first time he opened his mouth an inserted both feet. Anyone remember few years back the televised fund raiser for the homeless? He made a complete a$$ of himself then also. smokin

What did he do then?

Boo, he made a complete a$$ of himself durin the Katrina Relief telethon. Don't remember exactly what he said but he opened his mouth an slammed in both feet. I lost all respect for him then an there an he's not managed to regain it. His actions at the VMA's again proved why he doesn't deserve my respect.smokin

Hmm could be his fame has gone to his head, but I have to wonder how someone makes a fool of them selves at a relief telethon. Thanks, Red.

Instead of stickin to the task at hand, raising money to help those displaced an left homeless after Katrina, he choose to make a political statement by basically accusin the administration of bein racist. He forgot that people of all color were affected by this terrible storm. It was neither the place nor time to make such accusations or statements. smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:35 PM
Some unfortunately refuse to be educated. smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:34 PM

Not the first time he opened his mouth an inserted both feet. Anyone remember few years back the televised fund raiser for the homeless? He made a complete a$$ of himself then also. smokin

What did he do then?

Boo, he made a complete a$$ of himself durin the Katrina Relief telethon. Don't remember exactly what he said but he opened his mouth an slammed in both feet. I lost all respect for him then an there an he's not managed to regain it. His actions at the VMA's again proved why he doesn't deserve my respect.smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:31 PM

Hvnly, u keep debatin the same thing, that drunk drivin isn't a crime when it fact I have proven it by providin a link where u can find the laws in all 50 states that make drunk drivin in fact a crime. U've also said that crime has to have a victim in order to be a crime which in fact I have also disproven by providin the definition of crime. I feel that u are ignorin this because I have actually proven ur points to be mute an invalid. smokin

Actually he did say that he understood it was currently a crime, he just views it as a victimless and thinks it shouldn't be illegal. I have my issues with truly victimless crimes, but drunk driving is far from victimless. It claims far too many lives every year to be victimless. The question really is risk, how much risk should one person be able to inflict on another before it is illegal. I know in the US many would like to think that no amount of risk is acceptable, but that's just not feasible. There are too many factors that add risk while driving, cell phone use and make are just two. Having kids in the car, less than normal eye sight, poor hearing, youth, old age are all extra risks, and the list goes on and on. So really our laws are determining what is an acceptable amount of risk for one person to impose upon another. I can see arguing that limits are unreasonable but not that they shouldn't exist.

Just because one can spin a the gun chamber and pull the trigger their entire life and never actually fire a shot doesn't mean they should be allowed to keep pointing that gun at someone.

I suppose when one of his loved ones is killed by a 'safe' drunk driver he might change his view on this. smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:27 PM
I"m jumpin between here an facebook, lookin after the boys farms while he's on punishment. Startin to wonder which one of us is actually on punishment. :laughing:

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:25 PM
Why is it when u prove someone's 'logic' to be wrong with actual facts that they can't get it thru their thick skulls an just admit that they are wrong?????ohwell

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:23 PM
Hvnly, u keep debatin the same thing, that drunk drivin isn't a crime when it fact I have proven it by providin a link where u can find the laws in all 50 states that make drunk drivin in fact a crime. U've also said that crime has to have a victim in order to be a crime which in fact I have also disproven by providin the definition of crime. I feel that u are ignorin this because I have actually proven ur points to be mute an invalid. smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:57 AM
I'm still waitin for him to dispute the definition of crime. smokin

Davey, I agree with ur analogy of a gun an a drunk driver:thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:51 AM
I'm the type that just wants to be left be when I'm not feelin well. Leave me alone in my dark cave, long as I got something to drink an the remote I'm good.:thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:34 AM
Oh cowboy the heck up an be a man!:tongue: laugh

I got 2 boys dressed an off to school, did dishes, cleaned catboxes, fixed dinner, an swept floors with a sinus headache. smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:29 AM
Edited by ReddBeans on Mon 09/14/09 11:29 AM
I gots a big platter of cheese an crackers right chere for u. I hear they go great with whinesmokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:24 AM

I so want to be at home in bed all cuddled up 4:30 cant come soon enough....sad

Ah poor baby, here cry me a handful :tongue: laugh

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:21 AM
Crime, (1) an offense punishable by LAW (2) a foolish or reprehensible act. The definition as taken from the New American Webster Handy College Dictionary.

Crime doesn't require a victim in order to be considered a crime. Any first year Criminal Justice major would know that one.

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:17 AM

laugh Why this time?

U have mailsmokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:11 AM
I'm feelin the need to gather up the posse an knock someone over their idiot noggin smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:09 AM

Again, drunk drivers have no business getting behind the wheel of a car.

If they own the car, they do have business getting behind the wheel. They DON'T have business causing harm to others, however. That is the only extent that any law can logically/ethically be applied.

Your logic is both flawed and frighteningly blind. I sure hope you only kill yourself when you screw up... Sadly drunk drivers often survive to kill again.

This is a proof by assertion fallacy. You yourself are mistaken. Vehicular homicide is different than drunk driving. The former is a crime, the latter is not. GET YOUR LOGIC STRAIGHT!! I demand evidence if you are going to try to slander me like that.

http://www.madd.org/Drunk-Driving/Drunk-Driving/Laws.aspx

Hvnly, if u go to the above site u'll find the law for any of the 50 states which makes it illegal to drive a vehicle while drunk, therefore a crime. Drunk drivin is indeed a crime in all 50 states. When someone is involved in an accident in which they are responsible for the death of someone else an they are drunk at the time they are charged with both Drunk Drivin an Vehicular Manslaughter as they are both CRIMES.smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:01 AM
I agree that drawin blood in 'the field' is wrong. However, I wouldn't object to havin blood drawn at an ER when a suspected drunk driver refuses to do a breathalyzer or field sobriety test. smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 10:57 AM
Tylenol finally startin to work on my headache :banana:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25