Community > Posts By > ReddBeans

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:45 AM
Glad to hear u had a great time Kristi drinker

What did u bring me???? Did u get me a hawt cabana boy?????drool

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:44 AM
He made a half a$$ apology an ruined what should have been an awesome moment for a young gurl that deserved it. He needs to make an honest heartfelt public apology. But I doubt he'll do it cause he doesn't have the class or grace that it takes to be that humble. shades

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:39 AM

Not only is this blatantly Statist, but unnecessary. As I mentioned in another thread, drunk drivers are safter than other drivers (cell-phone users, make-up applyers, etc.) Plus, since being drunk causes no harm to any other person, it cannot logically be considered a "crime".

rofl rofl rofl

oh

you're serious

Perhaps he should defend this argument in a roomful of family who've lost others to the 'safe' drunk drivers on the road. :angry:

I would simply refer them to other drivers who cause more accidents/fatalities than drunks and assure them that they've been misled by the government. Simply take the irrational emotion out of this and stick to the verifiable data, and my argument is superior. (this is not to say that a drunk driving fatality is "good", but neither is a texting-related fatality, reaching-for-something-in-the-back-seat fatality, etc.)

Hvnly, I understand u have this hatred for our government. That's ur right. However, Drunk Drivers cause more fatalities an are in no way 'safe' an have absolutely no business bein on the road behind the wheel of a vehicle. I agree that idiots textin, puttin on makeup an such are also unsafe but they nowhere near take as many lives as drunk drivers. I booked in more than my fair share of drunk drivers while workin as a deputy sheriff. They had no business drivin. An as for safe, h*ll half of em couldn't even stand up straight.:angry:

My 16 yr old cousin was killed by one of ur so called 'safe' drivers. I've had friends killed over the years by ur so called 'safe' drivers. Emotion does play into yes. I wouldn't be human if it didn't. grumble

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:31 AM
Not the first time he opened his mouth an inserted both feet. Anyone remember few years back the televised fund raiser for the homeless? He made a complete a$$ of himself then also. smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:28 AM
All this rain an mugginess has my sinuses in total chaos. I feel like my eyes are gonna pop outta their sockets. ohwell

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:27 AM

Not only is this blatantly Statist, but unnecessary. As I mentioned in another thread, drunk drivers are safter than other drivers (cell-phone users, make-up applyers, etc.) Plus, since being drunk causes no harm to any other person, it cannot logically be considered a "crime".

rofl rofl rofl

oh

you're serious

Perhaps he should defend this argument in a roomful of family who've lost others to the 'safe' drunk drivers on the road. :angry:

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:21 AM
Yet again Kanye West shows his classness. Someone really needs to teach him respect. He stole a moment from a 17 yr old that she can never truly get back. Kudos to Beyonce for havin the respect an grace to try an give it back to Taylor. drinker

ReddBeans's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:15 AM
Mornin everyone waving Got myself one heck of an allergy headache also. Gotta be this nasty weather. We're suppose to have rain until wednesday afternoon, UGH! Gonna be usin up the Tylenol for sure. ohwell

ReddBeans's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:48 PM
I'm outta here for awhile, gonna let the boy play his games. I'll holler back laterwaving

ReddBeans's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:38 PM

Ladies, the men have Hooters, I wonder if we had a place such as this for ourselves, What would we call it?????? smokin

They already have it.... *****!!! LOLOL

its a sporting goods store here in Maine

NO! Men have their restuarant with bearly clothed women. I want a restuarant with bare chested men!!!:laughing:

ReddBeans's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:34 PM
I agree with Robin, I seriously doubt they would opt for an early out, they would fulfill their contracts. smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:12 PM
If I get an email from someone that I've never corresponded with I always look at their profile before I respond. I tend not to respond to nudges unless they're from friends. The way I see it, if they're too lazy to email an just nudge then they truly aren't interested an I'm not gonna waste my time respondin to the nudge. smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:06 PM
U have mail

ReddBeans's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:05 PM
It's cloudy an rainy here ohwell

Can't get out an enjoy my freshly cut yard. :cry:

Will do:thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:00 PM
Ladies, the men have Hooters, I wonder if we had a place such as this for ourselves, What would we call it?????? smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Sun 09/13/09 11:58 AM
Tyler has become a farmin lil fool. He's very competitive when it comes to games. He got upset this mornin cause he missed out on harvestin some strawberries he had planted. Told him he's gotta plan better. LOL

It's quiet around here, what up with that? ohwell

ReddBeans's photo
Sun 09/13/09 11:37 AM
Mornin Ya'llwaving Tyler was bogartin my puter yesterday playin Farmtown an Farmville on facebook. My family up north have corrupted the child an had him join their lil farmin gang. LOL

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:41 AM
I'm back, still waitin on my ride to take me to the dang grocery store, man I hate this lol

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:09 AM
Have a good day Robinwaving No pinchin of the nurse's butts :tongue: laugh

I'm outta here gotta go get the grocery shoppin done. I'll be back laterwaving

ReddBeans's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:48 AM
Robin, Do u honestly think I didn't already do that?whoa Mama raised me right:thumbsup:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25