Community > Posts By > ReddBeans

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 02:27 PM
Why is it soon as u get all nice an comfy in the recliner an ur just startin to drift off the phone rings???? ohwell

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:13 PM
Well folks I'm outta here for abit.waving I shall return pitchfork

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:55 AM
Then I'd be one major redneck pain in the buttocks problem bigsmile

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:54 AM

When I ask for or give directions there must be street names an landmarks. Don't give me the well u turn a mile down the road. Nope! Be precise. I'm really good at gettin out the atlas an navigatin the way I wanna go so yep purty good with drivin directions.

I've put together every piece of put together furniture in my house so yep good with them also. I put together my puter desk with nuthin but a picture so purty good at figurin out how something goes together with just a pic also. :banana:

when I grow up I wanna be just laik ju

flowerforyou

I gots ma navigatin skills from livin in Germany for 4 years. When u don't speak the language well an u wanna get to the d*mn shoppin district u learn real quick fast an in a hurry. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

An when u gotta man that would rather sit on his buttocks in front of the tv instead of puttin together the new tv stand u just bought, U learn them skills real quick fast an in a hurry also. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Now ask me which I still got the man or the tv stand?????pitchfork

whatcha still got? the functional piece or the dysfunctional one?
:laughing:

The tv stand is still holdin strong after many years :banana: Sure do love that thing. It's the big kind with the side shelves. bigsmile

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:50 AM
Edited by ReddBeans on Wed 09/09/09 11:51 AM
Did an experiment in class back in HS. Had to be blindfolded an had to taste various things. Which were actually harmless but looked nasty. Like green mashed taters, peeled grapes etc. The gurly gurls all gagged when they saw what they were eattin. I just kept on eattin. Them taters were yummy smokin

Oh! My Mama made me eat fried chitlins once. No amount of ketchp could help the taste of them nasty things ill ill ill

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:45 AM
Oh, if they did that to me then I'd be forced to use my Rules To Get Rid Of A Tailgatin Driver 101 :angry: I'd be sure to have the number of a personal injury attorney on speed dial:thumbsup:

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:34 AM
Snow drivin is very simple. Have the proper tires with the proper inflation an slow ur A$$ down!!!smokin

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:29 AM

When I ask for or give directions there must be street names an landmarks. Don't give me the well u turn a mile down the road. Nope! Be precise. I'm really good at gettin out the atlas an navigatin the way I wanna go so yep purty good with drivin directions.

I've put together every piece of put together furniture in my house so yep good with them also. I put together my puter desk with nuthin but a picture so purty good at figurin out how something goes together with just a pic also. :banana:

when I grow up I wanna be just laik ju

flowerforyou

I gots ma navigatin skills from livin in Germany for 4 years. When u don't speak the language well an u wanna get to the d*mn shoppin district u learn real quick fast an in a hurry. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

An when u gotta man that would rather sit on his buttocks in front of the tv instead of puttin together the new tv stand u just bought, U learn them skills real quick fast an in a hurry also. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Now ask me which I still got the man or the tv stand?????pitchfork

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:23 AM
Snow is purty to look at an fun to play in on the rare occassion but don't ever wanna have to deal with it again on a daily basis. People get downright stoopid drivin in it.

The stoopidty runs amcuk 'round here when we get just alil ice on the road down here. grumble The last ice 'storm' we got here I'm drivin the 35 miles on Hwy 49 to Jackson an there's stoopid people all in the ditches the whole way there. All I could do was laugh at the idiots, shake my head an keep on motorin. :laughing:

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:00 AM

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:54 AM
Got snowed in one winter in Grand Forks, ND for 5 days with no electricity. Which meant no heat an no cookin. Try to entertain 3 young kids in this kinda situation. Never ever again.drinker

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:41 AM
I'm right there with ya on the bear an the cold thing Tami.

I hybernate in the winter an only come out if it's really important. I can't stand the cold weather. So glad I no longer have to deal with snow. :banana:

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:34 AM
Lots of women are in size denial or have never been properly measured an fitted so don't even realize they're in denial. Many can't get it thru their heads that our gurls change sizes over the years as we loose or gain weight. Get the gurls measured an fitted at any major lingerie or dept store so they'll be comfy an so will U!drinker

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:17 AM
Ya'll keep them gremlins in ur puters to urselves, don't be sharin.

I feel much better now. Got some things done an I've contacted a lawyer to sic on them SSI Nazis :banana:

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 08:36 AM
He's too smart to say it out loud. He just implies it an anyone would know exactly what he's implyin. I offered to supply the gas for his mower. Not like he's really gotta do any work, he's got a ridin mower for chriminy sakes!

H*ll, I'm not pitchin a d*mn fit an callin the dog catcher on his dog for rapin mine last week!!grumble

He's just one of those neighbors that grates on ur last d*mn nerve.

I'll be so d*mn glad to get the h*ll outta here!!!

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 08:30 AM
Congrats Granny!! She's absolutely precious flowerforyou

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 08:28 AM
UGH! I just have a visit from a guy at the city office. Damn next door neighbor called complainin 'bout the yard again. I've got until next week to find someone to get it chopped down. The mudder fudder next door said he'd do it as long as I was willin to give him 'something' in return. Dirty old fudder!! grumble

Rant over return to ur business folks drinker

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 08:09 AM
Did somebody say ride? Where we goin?

ReddBeans's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:51 AM
Mornin waving

Where's everyone hidin? whoa

ReddBeans's photo
Tue 09/08/09 04:24 PM
I had to do this when I was in elementary school. We ain't gonna discuss how long that's been neither.

We had to catch em an then mount em on styrofoam we put in shoe boxes. Had to have their common name an scientific name listed below each bug.

Some odd years later, I've still got respect for life. Didn't hurt me none. smokin

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25