Community > Posts By > Spiro777

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:56 AM
Edited by Spiro777 on Sun 04/24/11 02:59 AM
Must be Christian or some type of Christian faith. Must love music, and like to do things like sport events, skating, blading. Also must be in shape, obese women are a complete turn off for me. Must have a great attitude, lots of patients, and be non bitchy. I have dealt with that for many years and I am way passed that.

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:48 AM

I've always heard guys say that they would rather get a reply back from a girl letting them know that they're not interested in them, rather than not getting a reply back at all.

sick

From my experience, even with a nice simple reply that I'm not interested, the guy gets butt hurt and replies back angrily huh

What's a girl to do? what

When I first started with online dating I found no reply to be rude. As time passed I realized that most women simply will not reply if there is no interest. I don't get mad either way but It is very nice to get a simple thanks but no thanks reply. Seems this site in particular has many women that do not respond. I often wonder if that is because the cost of this site and they are not a member so they can't reply or they simply are not intrested?

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:40 AM
I always talk on the phone before meeting anyone in person. If they are talking about weird things then I do not meet them.

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:37 AM

I see many graduate student women concerned about finding a mate before finishing their degrees! Many believe having a master's or doctorate makes it more difficult to date.

I have never really sat and pondered this...so, what are your opinions?

my first thoughts are that this would attract more serious men rather than the players, but what the heck do I really know? LOL

To me an educated women is very appealing. I know what I went through just to get my BSIT degree so any women with a BS or higher shows me the character of the person.

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:33 AM
Rocker

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:31 AM

just wondering...

what do you think?:smile:

To me young women under 35 look great with long hair. Over 35 I like women with short hair. Someone with a nice cut says to me she takes care of her herself and her appearance and if I get involved she will continue to do that.

Just one mans humble opinion. :)

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:25 AM

When others brag, does it impress you?

Do you brag to impress others? Do you think it works?

No I think braggers and name droppers are lame. You can be cool without all of that BS.

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:21 AM
Fight the good fight by Triumph reminds me of my best friend in high school.

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:19 AM
Isolation by Alter Bridge

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:16 AM
Edited by Spiro777 on Sun 04/24/11 02:17 AM

Far beyond driven!
My 2nd Pantera fav!
:smile:
dont know about the S though

sorry about that :wink: "Dynamite," "No One Like You" by the Scorpions

Scorps:
Love it too!

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:15 AM

You groove to it in your car, hum it in the shower, and listen to it behind closed doors. What's the most "embarassing" song you like?
Admit it!

Warrant Cherry Pie or Poisons Every Rose Has It's Thorn

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:11 AM
Bulletboys
Badlands
Ozzy with Randy Rhoads
Whitesnake
Electric Boys
Cinderella
Dio
Mr Big
Queensryche
Aerosmith
Alice Cooper
Lita Ford
Poison
Motley Crew
Warrant
Van Halen
Sammy Hagar
Thunder
Def Leppard
AC/DC
Rhino Bucket
Great White
Guns & Roses
LA Guns
Bon Jovi
Kix
Little Ceaser
David Lee Roth
Mr Big
Ratt
Skid Row
Slaughter
Steel Heart
Damn Yankees

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:45 AM
Edited by Spiro777 on Sun 04/24/11 01:50 AM

Dokken Unchain The Night

Love It! Have you heard the Lynch Mob stuff? It totally kicks!

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:43 AM
Buckcherry All Night Long

Spiro777's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:39 AM
Randy Rhoads
SRV
Vivian Campbell
Jimmy Page
Brian May
Brian Seltzer
Niño Betencourt
Paul Gilbert
Joe Perry
Steve Vai
Satch (bonus guitar player, this makes 11)