Community > Posts By > 2Keith

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 10:07 AM
Well Leigh it may be overused but it is true none the less.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 09:22 AM

There are plenty of serious people out there, of the hundreds that are on date sites, it is just hard to meet them. Sites that really match you up, Most of them Cost.

True. I refuse to "pay to play". I'll save my money to spend on my lady rather than spend it in an effort to find her.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 09:20 AM

well thats a way to see it too, what bothers me is the ppl are so careless and superficial and lie, what has become of morals?

We allowed the media to define them through "inclusion" Then we voted them into public office.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 09:18 AM
Seriously. I would walk unless there are children. Divorce hurts and affects them far more than it does the married people (I won't say adults). I was there. But once the children were mostly grown and gone, so was she. The marriage ended when I found out about her affair. No trust=no love=no relationship. I do not hate because she's not worth it (try that for an oxymoron)

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 08:53 AM

Regardless what some articular says if there is no attraction what so ever there will not be a second date.

If he is rude and crude and a totally azz there will not be a second date.

There has to be something that attracts me to him as him to me...Be it his personality ect .....I've never figured out why some want to keep dating even if there is nothing that catches their attention to want that second, third or forth date..

At times if I'm not sure then sure I've went on a second date to make sure...But I will not go on a third if there is nothing there...after the second one...

I did read the link and actually it is pretty good.

But you did agree to go out with him for that first date! So, there was something there. Were you delusional reading in something that was never there, or Did you fail to ask the proper questions before accepting a date?

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 08:46 AM
Marriage is a religious / social institution designed for the stability of raising and rearing children. To teach (or indoctrinate) the offspring into the society insuring the procreation not only of the species but also of the society.
The piece of paper is a government sanction to collect taxes and divide the "spoils" if (and when) it fails.
As far as I'm concerned, when you move in together, you are married in the eyes of God. F the state! As far as legal rights are concerned, grow up people. It is not a battle over possessions. You got together in a spirit of love and compromise, leave the same way. Cut the lawyers and courts out of the divorce process and maybe more couples would stay together.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 08:30 AM

Will a man defend another man when a woman specifically breaks down a problem that what down with both of them? Will guys here instantly defend a man's behavior or do they actually listen to/side with a woman even if its hearing their side of the story? Do you hear both sides of an argument? Or do you only hear a woman's POV? Men, does not having a penis make our opinions automatically invalid?

Sigh! A penis does not think therefore it cannot have an opinion, valid or not. You "think" with what's between your ears. You "feel" with what's between your legs. When you confuse the two you're thinking with your *** and have **** for brains.
Therefore, if the issue is emotional there is no side to take because there is no right or wrong. If the issue is real then reason should prevail regardless of which gender has the most reasonable argument.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 08:24 AM

It is 100% from both or I walk.... I don't believe in one only giving half their effort in a relationship...noway

Absolutely!!!
both willing to give 100% and it will result in a 50/50 relationship. Because the 50% you are willing to give just may not be the 50% she wants, and the goes in return. Unless you give 100% the relationship is selfish and doomed to disappointment.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 08:19 AM
PMS is NOT an unexplainable attitude.

If she understands that it really isn't my fault, then I'll love her throughout the attitudinal phase.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 08:17 AM
Then forget dating site. These are just an outlet for all us out of work comedians. I don't believe any dating or hook-ups happen here at all. Go to a community event or theater and strike up a conversation with a total stranger.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 08:14 AM

I think the issue is that online people tend to overdo it with compliments. Or they start off immediately about looks. That may be what bothers people about online dating. Whether it's online or in person, just make sure the compliment is sincere.

I agree. I am put-off by cheap compliments.

Are left handed (or underhanded) compliments cheep? They have usually cost me more than I wanted.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 08:11 AM

I know men don't cry that easy, but what have you seen or you think could make a man cry?

Try Speaker of the House, he crys at the sound of the gavel ;-)

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 12:44 PM

Ok i am not unattractive, so dont think its cause im not sexy or whatever else you perves think. But with my boyfriend i have been having some sex issues. i consider myself normal when it comes to sex like i want to have the " at least 3-4 times a weeks". I am lucky if i get sex 1 every two months!!!!!!!!!! im starting to think he doesnt want me anymore, and i actually feel like cheating just to prove my point. What is going on with him, it gets so much attention in my head that i have even pulled away from emotionally and i told him im leaving in feb. back to chicago without him.

Rather than threaten to leave, have you tried asking him what the problem is? I had a wife who said no all too often so I just stopped asking. She threatened to leave and I held the door open. If you want to save the relationship ask!

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 12:36 PM

I think it's easy to spot a fraud just online by paying attention to what they say. If people can't send pics or talk to you on the phone either, red flag.

Talk about no pics!

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 12:35 PM

Trust it like you would a priest
with candy in his pockets.

Talk about disparaging remarks!

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 12:33 PM
Possible but often a relationship is a joke. Not that it is funny when you're in one but you should learn to laugh at life.

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 12:23 PM
Then what about this one:

A mortician was working late one night. He examined the body of Mr. Schwartz, about to be cremated, and made a startling discovery. Schwartz had the largest private part he had ever seen!
"I'm sorry Mr. Schwartz," the mortician commented, "I can't allow you to be cremated with such an impressive private part. It must be saved for posterity."
So, he removed it, stuffed it into his briefcase, and took it home. "I have something to show you won't believe," he said to his wife, opening his briefcase.

"My God!" the wife exclaimed, "Schwartz is dead!"

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 10:52 AM
A man walked into a cafe, went to the bar and ordered a beer. "Certainly, Sir , that'll be one cent."
"One Cent?" the man exclaimed.
He glanced at the menu and asked: "How much for a nice juicy steak and a bottle of wine?"
"A nickel," the barman replied.
"A nickel?" exclaimed the man. "Where's the guy who owns this place?"
The bartender replied: "Upstairs, with my wife."
The man asked: "What's he doing upstairs with your wife?"
The bartender replied: "The same thing I'm doing to his business down here."

How would you handle an affair?

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 10:45 AM

Really good analogy Greeneyes....Really good!...I always buy the wrong thing(s) if I shop when I'm too hungry and/or too needy......Caveat Emptor!:wink:

Not to be too light hearted about it but this is why I don't buy. If I get it for free then it has more emotional value and I loose less if it fails. ;-)

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 10:38 AM

any women interested in a real ny guy

I am sure there are women interested in a nice guy but one night stand; no strings? Seriously; I doubt you will get many replies. Good luck as you are going to need it. laugh

Is any one serious? We have a series of "one night stands" (why not lays?, that's a different topic) why do you think the divorce rate is so high and the marriage rate is so low?