Community > Posts By > 2Keith

no photo
Tue 03/19/13 08:44 AM

Money is not love and it can't buy love. Can love be complete without money. Can you truly love someone without spending money?.I know no matter how much somone spend on you if he or she don't show you love you will not be happy.Can someone spend money on you without loving you or will someone loves you without spending money?. Can a stingy man spend money on a woman he loves?. Money and love can't do without each other although they are not the same thing. What do you think?

Sorry but you just negated your opening statement. Sound like you do equate the size of the Diamond to the amount of his love. You are wrong.

no photo
Fri 03/08/13 11:40 AM
I don't believe it is a matter of one giving in. BOTH should give in. You give 100%, and your partner gives 100%. Since you can't give while receiving and in reverse the end result is 50/50. In matters of basic cohabitation, the strongest POSITIVE feeling or thought should prevail. If you are deciding on what you don't want, that is a recipe for trouble.

no photo
Fri 03/01/13 09:04 AM

Can they laugh at themselves,
Can they laugh at life.
and will they laugh with me:wink:

Spot on!

no photo
Wed 02/27/13 09:43 AM
You both are cheaters. As such neither of you have the moral fortitude to end an unsatisfying relationship before trying to better deal it. You both have self esteem issues because you feel the need to belong to someone, even if that someone is not right for you. If he (and you) are willing to better deal and cheat on your current spouse, what makes you think it won't happen again.

Secondly, why are you concerned that he won't leave his wife when you were the same with your husband. You're his fu** buddy, pure and simple. Why lie to yourself that it is something more.

no photo
Wed 02/27/13 09:33 AM

yeah.!

exactly i feel .

true love never dies.

True love is what God show His people. Other than that it is a rationalization we humans use to explain why we stay with our partner when she/he pisses us off so often.

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 12:24 PM
Who else lives and works in Warsaw?

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 10:27 AM
Marriage is for children, To provide a stable "family" for them to grow and feel safe within. If you're worried about money and property then go buy the sex and companionship you need at the time you need it. It is cheaper in the long run. If you care, trust, and love someone marriage, or no marriage is inconsequential.

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 08:48 AM

What individuality or assets does another person have to possess before you are drawn to them in like? bigsmile

Once making “like’s” emotional connection, how easily and quickly do your feelings progress to love? love :heart::heart: love

This is difficult, not because love is hard, but to quantify it is near impossible. Love, the kind that lasts, is unconditional. So to add any conditions that outline the onset of love is to, by its very inception, negate love. The nature of love is ethereal and cannot be cast down in the muck and mire with a checklist of body dimensions, hair color, dentition, or any other such nonsense. A f*** buddy or FWB can be so coldly chosen, but a lover happens when least you expect it. I believe the trick is to be yourself, and do not impose any "conditions" on finding love. God willing it will happen.

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 08:36 AM
When a woman says romance does she mean sex like men do, or is she only speaking of the social foreplay that precedes penetrative sex?
ps. I know what I believe I would like to hear from you. Mainly women.

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 01:02 PM

Make your own heritage, or customs, or memories and traditions if you will. Remember the past, learn from their successes and failures. Celebrate that which made them great, not that which makes them old. If the "tradition" is worthy it will survive. If it is just a tradition then it will fade away.

Your partner's love will manifest itself naturally, why do you wish to put artificial hurdles in the way?

Great point!

But hypothetically...If I speak perfect English, but the rest of my family mostly speak French. It would be hard for my partner to fully enjoy my family. He would probably feel like an outsider at family functions if he does not learn French and might not want me to spend much time with my family because of that. I would want someone to join my family, not estrange me from them. Right?

Quite true, and thank you for making my point. If love is there he would never even ask that you be estranged. My in-laws speak fluent hillbilly. I did not like them. But I (we) visited them without complaint because they were her family. It was never a bone of contention.

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 07:37 AM
Make your own heritage, or customs, or memories and traditions if you will. Remember the past, learn from their successes and failures. Celebrate that which made them great, not that which makes them old. If the "tradition" is worthy it will survive. If it is just a tradition then it will fade away.

Your partner's love will manifest itself naturally, why do you wish to put artificial hurdles in the way?

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 07:28 AM

I like to ask questions and answer questions of other people if I know the answer... You're more than welcome to post your own questions here too...

So here's my first question:

If you visited someone long distance would you expect them to at least spend the night in your hotel with you???

Would I expect it...No. Would I hope for it...Damn straight!
If not then there may not be a "next time".

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 07:03 AM

This is a post from my blog that addresses the first part of the topic.

Attributes of a Modern Gentleman

*He's well mannered and polite, but that doesn't mean he suffers fools easily.
*He says what he means, but he may not tell you everything and you may not like what you hear.
*He doesn't play head games and he doesn't put up with them.
*He strives for a stress free life and works to eliminate any chaotic influences.
*He can be ruthless when it's called for.
*He maintains a cool head and seldom gets in a rush.
*He never complains. If something troubles him he gets rid of it or gets used to it.
*He puts his income above everything else. Because without it, he cannot meet the needs of anything else.
*He doesn't give his word lightly and when he does it's not easily broken.
*He knows himself and what he needs to be happy.
*He knows his strengths and weaknesses.
*He's open minded, but doesn't change his views easily.
*He doesn't argue, but may enjoy a passionate exchange of ideas.
*He doesn't force, he persuades and influences.
*As for sex, he'll let his desires be known. But, if the attraction isn't mutual, he'll move on quickly. He knows there are plenty of fish in the sea.

http://borninabailofbutcherknives.blogspot.com/2012/07/attributes-of-modern-gentleman.html

Fatherhood is providing a child with a healthy male role model.

Romance is nonsense. It's nothing but a feeble attempt to buy a woman's affections through gifts or deeds. I'd rather just be myself.

Thank you for this succinct definition of a man. You can also add:
"If love, family or real woman is not found, he lives without.

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 07:00 AM
Find someone else closer to home, AND get out of the box you've built about yourself.

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 06:58 AM
As for me, I respect whatever reason the person may have. If she wishes to remain faceless then that is her choice but she will limit her responses. I will chat with people if their profile fits my search, and is well written. But I will never meet anyone without a picture first.

no photo
Fri 02/22/13 01:10 PM

Bull!
You are equating the way you (a woman) will feel about the decision or the way she feels about the outcome of the decision with having no decision. That reasoning is unreasonable.

The moment she (any woman-or man) can realize that the decision, the choice, was bad, then and only then, do they have a opportunity to make a better decision. Quit equating the outcome of a decision to discount the fact that it was a decision. You talk as if she had no choice. I say BS! She does have a choice. Even though she may not want to make it, even though she may not like the two choices she is facing, even though both choices are different grades of bad, do not become delusional that she had no choice. Like I said before, indecision IS a decision.

Just an observation but.... You sound pretty unnecessarily defensive on the topic... for me that looks like you may know more about the male role of abuse than I first thought. psst! .....it's showing lol

Typical response. You can't refute the logic so attack me and call me an abuser to discredit what I say. You are wrong in your conclusion as you have been throughout this debate. This is a disgusting and immoral statement to say nothing of being off topic. But go ahead if it makes you sleep better at night. I though I was debating an intelligent entity.

no photo
Fri 02/22/13 01:06 PM
Fine. You all are talking about the consequences of the decision and/or saying that the assumed impact of the decision will alter the decision. There is no question that all these facets may come into play and seem to point her into making a decision. Agreed. no question about it. But if you keep making decisions that land you in the same spot as before, then you obviously need to learn how to make better decisions. She still has a choice. Just because she hasn't learned to make different decisions doesn't mean she had no choice.

I am arguing that some culpability need rest with the one making the decisions for not learning with each poor decision made. We all have a choice. I know a lot of people, both men and women who make really bad decisions. They too try to say they had no choice. I say BS to them as well. They had a choice, and made a bad one.

no photo
Fri 02/22/13 12:47 PM
Aghree metalshadow, a personal support group or a really close friend can aid in the decision making process. Maybe even help to point out past errors in judgement. All that is true. But the decision is still for the individual to make. They still have a choice.

no photo
Fri 02/22/13 12:45 PM
Oh and Navygirl, I'm not telling anyone what to do. I'm pointing out that their actions are a direct result of their decisions. That no matter what they do have a choice. The smart person figures out that certain decision making practices are not working to make them happy, and then they change how they make those decisions. WHAT they decide is up to the individual. Just never say you had no choice.

no photo
Fri 02/22/13 12:40 PM
Bull!
You are equating the way you (a woman) will feel about the decision or the way she feels about the outcome of the decision with having no decision. That reasoning is unreasonable.

The moment she (any woman-or man) can realize that the decision, the choice, was bad, then and only then, do they have a opportunity to make a better decision. Quit equating the outcome of a decision to discount the fact that it was a decision. You talk as if she had no choice. I say BS! She does have a choice. Even though she may not want to make it, even though she may not like the two choices she is facing, even though both choices are different grades of bad, do not become delusional that she had no choice. Like I said before, indecision IS a decision.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8