Community > Posts By > Eric

Eric's photo
Mon 01/25/21 12:43 AM
that is a huge negative on this one because if you ask my opinion I think he has ulterior motive to try and stay in the other womans life to some extent that I am not sure of but if it was me in his shoes then I can guarantee aint nobodys name getting tattooed on my except the female I intend to share life with and maybe a childs first name. but anything to remind me of an ex is not cool at all.

Eric's photo
Tue 01/05/21 05:08 AM
for starters I thnk the headline is a bit stretching it. no offense ladies but hey I admit I aint no work of art or perfection but come on now, get realistic. but for beginners I think everyone would agree if women did not exist on this planet then uht oh, we all know what that means dont we? no one would exist. well unless someone or a group had one female locked up ion a basement. and ohh brother I would feel sad for her cause she would be one busy female with nothing but men everywhere and she is the only one in existance

Eric's photo
Tue 09/17/19 04:09 AM

Eric's photo
Sat 04/06/19 09:23 AM
I could explain it simply. Trust. Respect.

Eric's photo
Sat 03/09/19 10:33 PM
But I have clothes on. This is how I dress in the summer months

Eric's photo
Sat 03/09/19 10:08 PM
I've been here for a short bit but all I get are scammers. What should I change?