Community > Posts By > Runpenzo

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:19 PM
Theres a website called Sacred-texts.com, good source for all things religious, Buddhism, Hinduism, Wicca, Satanism whatever floats your boat

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:53 PM
I'd do it for $50 and a ham sandwich

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:47 PM
I say we should all play naked drunk Duck Duck Goose...

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 07:27 PM
Time for drunk naked Duck Duck Goose in the front yard

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 07:15 PM
To tell me the truth... no matter what

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 07:08 PM
Edited by Runpenzo on Wed 03/19/08 07:09 PM
I'd ask why she used Nitro-Glycerin to make a dress... BOOM

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 07:05 PM

Both

I agree

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:58 PM

To be morbid you must break youself down to the core of your being and look at what you truly are, it has nothing to do with desperation thats just a way that people deal with it...

so..i think i get it; desperation comes from people running from it rather than accepting and embracing it as a part of themselves?

Thats a great way to see it.

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:55 PM

everything is expressd in different ways Darkness to can be expressed as a bad or confused feeling. Is it morbid to slow down at a car wreak NO. I've seen the face of death. crossed over to the dark, wished people dead, mostly at my own hand. If that ain't dark you tell what is.

Darkness to me are those thoughts you think to yourself that make you afraid to move, the rabid primal thoughts that make you feel like killing... or just watching another person die...

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:49 PM
Edited by Runpenzo on Wed 03/19/08 06:50 PM

i believe vampires are perfect; i suppose i'm not ready for morbid teachings, it seems one has to be on a depressed lonely down spiral, and that's not me. i just have unknown feelings about certain things, and i interpret them as dark. i'm still searching for their meaning.

To be morbid you must break youself down to the core of your being and look at what you truly are, it has nothing to do with desperation thats just a way that people deal with it...

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:39 PM

The flaw that reside in your mind can be reflexed on your body ie track marks, cuttings and other things due to deep depression and other darker things

Yes but are they darkness themselves? Do they spur you on deeper into nothingness or do they just chronicle the journey? Darkness resides in the mind and yes it may be prevelant on the body but does it change anything about the darkness itself?

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:37 PM

the flaws in my mind are that there is no god, there is spirituality and all things become all things. everything is nothing.

You see thats just circular logic the ends become the beginnings and all that rot. Not seeing God is not a flaw its a choice.

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:24 PM
Edited by Runpenzo on Wed 03/19/08 06:25 PM

Yes U R right my flaws/scars are mostly covered with tats. 2 full sleeves they make me strong not dark darkness comes from the heart

I'm not talkig about bodily flaws, the body is imperminant and therefore of no consequence, I'm talking about the flaws that reside in your mind.

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:21 PM

question is once you see it, what do you do with it?

I'd have to say you use it to explore the world, see things on a darker spectrum. Speak with a fervor and passion that only pain and suffering brings.

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:18 PM

yes, yes, let's have a test drinker

I'll leave the tests to Treaty that seems like his forte, so will you do it Treaty?

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:15 PM

my flaws are many, but i hide them well; to this point they have just been confusing, i'm not sure how to embrace them, but i have a dark side that consumes me at times and no way to release.

The first way to embrace your flaws is to look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself what is wrong with you. After a doing this you'll be able to look people in the eye without feeling like they're judging you... you're the only person who can judge you... remember that

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:12 PM

Is that the lesson or just your oppion I've seen the darkness I've been alone, not like being lonely big differents. flaws to many to count they make me strong

Flaws are why people hide themselves, thats why they're called flaws. If you have nothing to hide from people you will be able express yourself in a more open way, it made me darker but for you it might make you a brighter person... everyone is different.

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:10 PM
Third lesson: You must be willing to lose everything for the pursuit of darkness, friends should be kept very few and those you love even fewer. Your every moment should be thinking of how when where and by whom you and everyone you love or like will die.

Fourth Lesson: Blood is power, blood gives us life and brings us pain, blood is the elixir of being and it is nothing to be afraid of. The bodies only reason in being is to experience pain and suffering, pleasure is just a deformed version of pain, happiness is simply twisted anger, and love is going to kill you no matter what you do.

Fifth lesson: Don't give a flying f*ck what anybody thinks of you, the only person who matters is your soulmate and if they
hurt you the darkness will be all the more pleasant...

Sixth lesson: Learn from those who came before, read tragedies and sonnets to gain some experience in expression, read metaphysical philosophy to gain an understanding of where you are, read diaries for personal suffering (which is the sweetest of them all) and listen to slow calm classical music, let your heart match the cadence of the music, bring yourself as close to the abyss as possible

Seventh lesson: Choose your words carefully, when presented with the chance to say "Thats ugly" dont simply say it, tell how painful it is just to look at said object, tell how the world around it rots and decays in it's presence... words are powerful weapons and should be used as such.

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 05:52 PM
First lesson: To truly be morbid, sick, twisted or depraved you must not fear pain, death, nothingness or being alone. If you truly want to know what darkness is you must be able to see your own flaws and embrace them, you are your flaws and if you embrace them you will fear nobody!

Second lesson: To express yourself in a morbid manner think of everyone you truly love as being skinless, writhing in pain, and crying out for you to help... but you can never help them... you're always a few inches too far away, you reach and strain, you brake your own bones just to reach them and it'll never be enough...

Treaty your turn

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/19/08 05:46 PM
It begins NOW!

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25