Community > Posts By > Runpenzo

Runpenzo's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:43 AM

yeah but it all can be taken as sad when you're soooo alone.

You're not alone you got us!!! (However a sad looking lot we are we're here for ya :wink:)

Runpenzo's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:58 AM
Screw sharing that heaven with anybody, I'd sit all day and write and nobody would F*ck with me... I'd go it alone man

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:56 PM
WAKKA WAKKA!!!!!!

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:56 PM
These should be engraved in stone and hung in courthouses... Wonder you are the prophet of man...

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:05 PM
True... but I still like the peppers they can do no wrong in my eyes...

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:03 PM

WHAT IS THIS , CHAT TOUGH GUY, IM GONNA TYPE YOUR A$$ MANlaugh

Thats right! I'll type you to death ARRRGHHHH!!! laugh

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/05/08 03:57 PM

OOPS I misread the thread. First time I used this and the guy was actually being nice and saying beautiful. I thought he was dissing you woman.
Why would someone even think about posting something demeaning to the women on this site or any site. Maybe the reason dude you do not have anyone is because of your attitude. I have to acropolises to all the women here because this does not come from us good men. And Dude I hope you meet and fall in love with the one bitter woman out there that is just like you. You deserve each other.noway

Wow dude, nice try but the ladies on this site aren't dense, coming on here trying to be the self-righteous woman defender don't play so well, they can defend themselves well enough and anyway THIS WAS A JOKE, you see where he said "Beautiful" he was saying "ALL THESE WOMEN ARE F*CKIN... BEAUTIFUL" grow some brains man and get off your high horse these ladies aren't simpletons who need to be saved, get a life man...so lame

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:47 PM
Right here man, still go to the Ren. Faire every year. No D&D and only green tea, but nerdy all the same...

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:37 PM
I have no idea

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:02 PM
Microwave burritos and Cup o' Noodles fer me

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:44 PM
I can do the robot...

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:50 AM
FU*K MORALITY!!! LA VIE BOHEME!! Live for the sake of living!

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:32 AM
I'll be your friend happy

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:17 AM
You can always sneak into the double tree in Reid park, just sneak in with a duffelbag with your clothes in it and look at the ledger at the front desk to see what rooms are occupied, steal one of the security guards master keycards and sleep in one of the empty rooms, when you want food order it to one of the occupied rooms and wait for it in the hall.... cheap and easy...

Runpenzo's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:56 PM
Tell him upfront whats going on in your mind... thats the only way.

Runpenzo's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:29 PM
Edited by Runpenzo on Tue 03/04/08 06:30 PM
I know how hard I've slept by the ammount of cheeotes my brother/ friends can shove in my mouth without waking up, the record is 13 right now...

Runpenzo's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:23 PM
Best way to get chicks is to write a short 12 line poem on a cocktail napkin and hand it to them... say nothing wan just walk away, they come to you...

Runpenzo's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:15 PM
Peyote anyone?

Runpenzo's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:34 PM
Jazz: Sax, violin, paino.
Classical: Violin, piano.
Rock: Guitar...

Runpenzo's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:35 PM

Are u speaking from, been there done that????huh

Yep