Community > Posts By > Runpenzo

Runpenzo's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:21 PM
Depends on what kind of goth chick... if shes the Poetry writing depressed, always needing reassurance type, I'd have to say Yes.... But if shes the sadistic sex crazed chick who wants you to burn her with a cigarette while you're being intimate, well I'd have to say yes on that one too they're fun till they stab you in the thigh with a steak knife....

Runpenzo's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:05 PM
The same reason you asked this very question, confirmation of a theory or to find a consensus within the community… or they’re just stupid

Runpenzo's photo
Tue 03/04/08 03:03 PM
Yeah but the more jerks you meet just makes it that much better when you meet one who isn't

Runpenzo's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:39 PM
Mauve hedge-clippers

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:03 PM

the tetris one is better

Yes I agree wholeheartedly

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:59 PM
Well first off I'd take a rusted spoon and castrate the guy for not telling my friend about his Sexually transmitted disease, secondly I'd tell my friend that if he isn't honest and upfront about serious things like herpes how can she trust him to be serious about anything...

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:38 PM
Love, peace, and respect Deaths... and may the forces of purity and goodness become confused on their way to your house...

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:36 PM
More detail in his entering the house might increase the gravity of the scene and the characters seem like they're speaking to the readers rather than eachother... but other than that it is very good...

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:11 PM
Camping with a loved one, nobody else for miles, just us in the middle of nowhere watching the moonrise while making s'mores...

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:59 PM

Ive been working on the Dark side
Trying to water it down, but its not as fun....

How about you?

Pestering normal people like always

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:56 PM

Hello run, its been a while ^^

Too long my friend, what you been up to?

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:54 PM
People don't like morbid chefs... just a fact of life... sad but true...

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:18 PM
The French term for "let's get back to work" is "Revenons a nous moutons!" literally translated it means "Let us return to our sheep."

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:12 PM
Living: The Dalai Lama
Dead: Groucho Marx

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 03:47 PM
The best thing about having someone is being able to sit for hours holding hands and just truly being happy doing nothing with them...

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 03:28 PM

I think its a good thing that some guys say passe things like that, it makes it easier for women to weed out the losers...

That is so very true.
Whats wrong with hottttt????

I think they'd appreciate a little more thought in your admiration... just a thought

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 03:24 PM
I think its a good thing that some guys say passe things like that, it makes it easier for women to weed out the losers...

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 01:50 PM
Nine Inch Nails- Closer (Very fun to sing aloud on the bus)

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 01:42 PM
I am, therefore I think I am and therefore I am... I think?

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 03/03/08 12:06 PM
Einstein's answer to a young mans question about the meaning of life...

I was impressed by the earnestness of your struggle to find a purpose for the life of the individual and of mankind as a whole. In my opinion there can be no reasonable answer if the question is put this way. If we speak of the purpose and goal of an action we mean simply the question: which kind of desire should we fulfill by the action or its consequences or which undesired consequences should be prevented? We can, of course, also speak in a clear way of the goal of an action from the standpoint of a community to which the individual belongs. In such cases the goal of the action has also to do at least indirectly with fulfillment of desires of the individuals which constitute a society.

If you ask for the purpose or goal of society as a whole or of an individual taken as a whole the question loses its meaning. This is, of course, even more so if you ask the purpose or meaning of nature in general. For in those cases it seems quite arbitrary if not unreasonable to assume somebody whose desires are connected with the happenings.

Nevertheless we all feel that it is indeed very reasonable and important to ask ourselves how we should try to conduct our lives. The answer is, in my opinion: satisfaction of the desires and needs of all, as far as this can be achieved, and achievement of harmony and beauty in the human relationships. This presupposes a good deal of conscious thought and of self-education. It is undeniable that the enlightened Greeks and the old Oriental sages had achieved a higher level in this all-important field than what is alive in our schools and universities.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next