Edited by Runpenzo on Tue 06/03/08 12:53 PM
Me and the female race. laugh laugh :tongue:

Runpenzo's photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:56 AM
Maybe it was moved to food threads?

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:32 AM

wow...I am sooo not fake!

And even if you were you'd still be twice the woman I could ever get XD... You lucky sod....

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:17 AM
JESUS TAP-DANCING CHRIST!!!!!! You have the luck of the gods!

Runpenzo's photo
Sun 06/01/08 01:08 PM
But its the only thing that matters...

Runpenzo's photo
Sun 06/01/08 12:51 PM

I got carpet for my dorm room that wayhappy

Thats how I furnished my whole appt (Mind you I only have milk crates and bean bag chairs but still, free is good)

Runpenzo's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:47 PM
I came here for muffin recipes... and wow was I WAY off...

Runpenzo's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:43 PM
You should get up every morning, look at yourself in the mirror and say "F**K the world, I"M GREAT"... it works for me

Runpenzo's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:39 PM

devil Beware or they will feed you to Manbearpigdevil

i'm not scared anymore mirror..........someone needs to be heard

We have nothing to fear, but fear itself! Vive Le Revolucion!

Runpenzo's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:32 PM
I hear ya, when I get hit in the sack I black out too...

Runpenzo's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:29 PM

most days yes because it's hard 2 find an honest man that doesn't use u 4 1 thing. judgements r a killer 2. i know i'm not drop dead, but maybe there's more 2 me, but they won't know cuz i get bypassed on looks. gota love it!!!!ohwell

If a man discounts a person on looks alone he doesn't deserve you, or half the women... alright, more like 90% of the women on this site.

As for the whole alone thing I kind of like being single, if any of you have seen the musical "Company" I'm feel kind of like Bobby sometimes, all of my close friends have stable relationships where as I can't even hold down a long distance acquaintanceship... Se La Vie I guess, but it would be nice to wake up holding something other than my pillow once or twice...

Runpenzo's photo
Fri 05/30/08 03:27 PM
It tells alot about a girl, I mean if she's got fluorescent green panties with pandas all over them she'll probably not mind it if I wear something similar...

Runpenzo's photo
Fri 05/30/08 03:19 PM
Wait, you're supposed to clean it?

Runpenzo's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:50 PM
Mirror is one of those people who makes you glad you're alive, kind of like if you put Groucho Marx, Confucius, and Mr. Rogers in a blender, Epic human... truly

Runpenzo's photo
Fri 05/30/08 02:45 PM
Edited by Runpenzo on Fri 05/30/08 02:46 PM
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK!
I sleep all night and I work all day,
I cut down trees,
I eat my lunch,
I go to the lavatory!

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:58 PM
Either a banjo playing emote or a happy-dance emote.

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:57 PM
Hell Yeah!

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:34 PM
The Doom Song!

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:17 PM

Does it really matter what he's wearing? I mean, come on, he's there for one purpose and one purpose only...OTHER than for the booze...which would be to pick up women. bigsmile

I disagree, I go to bars to push drunk people over, so much more satisfying than cow tipping

Runpenzo's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:11 PM

it is so sad,many fine ladies on here get there heart twisted by theses asshole men,they know that most of you ladies have been hurt,they prey like wolves,you ladies have your little play ground each one for her on reason,never the matter,your children your granchildren,just think granma is on the internet,playing with men,or my mama is playing with men,well not men but wolves,and ladies you are no blittle sheep,think of your family,if your panties are twised get a big boy viberater,have love for your children.

Warning: This previous statement is made with no sense, no reason, and no purpose. Please disregard if you have any semblance of contemplative logic. Invalid where people have a clue what they’re talking about. Spelling and grammar not included.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25