Community > Posts By > Runpenzo

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 05/26/08 01:57 PM

It is a great thing. There is a comfort feeling.

And not kiddy at all. My friend goes on it. I use to as well, but gave up for awhile. Tried to go back a couple of weeks ago, but I forgot my password. And it was a hand me down account so I do not have access to the e-mail.

That sucks! You could always create another one... But after a while it does get a bit old (Unless you're in NYC, yeah I know, lame) I rarely go on mine any more, I pretty much only go on to talk to my friend in Iraq...

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 05/26/08 01:52 PM
expand expand expand! People want to know enough about you from your profile that they wont be surprised if they talk to you, hobbies, music, movies, pets, peeves, TV, radio, school. Women want you to paint them a portrait of yourself, use as many vivid colours as you can! (Oh add more photos too)

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 05/26/08 01:49 PM

Sounds like you hold your friends close. They are lucky.

Oh I want to ask you, is that a Gaia avatar?

Thank you, I've alwas felt it is a great thing to have a close friend, but made all the sweeter if you can tell them what they truly mean to you...

Yes it is a Gaia... blushing I know, kinda kiddy but I like it! happy

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 05/26/08 01:42 PM
Everyone on my friends list has a quality I admire-

Rizrocks- She's the kind of girl who can keep up with me, head-banging and playing pool at dive bars till 2 am, then running around the streets like a rabid chicken for no more reason than "because it made me laugh", raucous and loud, screaming at the top of your lungs just because it feels so damn good.

Indnprncs- Noble to the truest sense of the word, with the strength and character to never back down when you find yourself standing nose to nose with a despot. yet with a feminine charm that could quell a charging rhino. She's awesome in a manner rare in this world yet humble enough not to let it get to her head, amazing person to know, let alone consider a friend.

Elsathebloody- She's (Alot) smarter than I am, yet she doesn't flaunt it, she argues as passionately as she can, she uses everything in her mental arsenal to defeat her opponent, even if she's arguing against her own personal views, she can see the world from many view-points and chooses which one she finds best, an articulate and masterful writer, plus she doesn't take discussion as a personal attack so everything is game. I would rather lose the ability to communicate with every other person on earth than lose her as a friend.

Teeentwinkletoes- She’s weird, strange noises and funny faces abound when talking to her, even if the chips are down at a whim she can still make me smile.

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 05/26/08 01:23 PM
Watch this for a chuckle...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g9giBvIBOX4&feature=related

Everything is funnier in german...

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 05/26/08 12:58 PM
I ran my usual and I played hacky sack with ankle weights on for about two hours.

Runpenzo's photo
Mon 05/26/08 12:56 PM
You could try doing something different on dates, like bowling, or going to play mini-golf, try to keep him guessing whats up for the next date...

Runpenzo's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:55 PM
I have a few, Yoshi, Josa, Runner, Pen pen, Zorro, El Guapo, and my all time favorite "That funny looking bastard with the camera"

Runpenzo's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:34 PM
BRAINS = SEXY! I'm a sucker for a girl who can make me feel as though I have no idea what I'm talking about, I love challenging conversation, I love a woman unable to deny me a good mental parry and thrust...

Runpenzo's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:16 PM

yes. time to polish your boobs.
huh huh
i think is gelous

Well I am jealous... I wish I had my own boobs to polish... :wink:

Runpenzo's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:14 PM
Detachable peni5...

Runpenzo's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:11 PM

I would buy you everlasting happiness.

Happiness can't be bought... only rented...

Runpenzo's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:09 PM
A rubber ducky!

Runpenzo's photo
Sun 05/25/08 06:10 PM
I wont kill it, but I will take it home and call it George.

Runpenzo's photo
Sun 05/25/08 05:34 PM
The "Hottest" thing a woman can do is best me in a game of wits...

Runpenzo's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:51 PM
I'd like to have horns

Runpenzo's photo
Sat 05/24/08 06:43 PM
I would try to find a circus cannon, a Chimpanzee, half a pound of pepperjack cheese, a candy bracelet, an albino python and a purple leather jumpsuit... If I did find all of those items, I'd have no idea what I'd do, but it'd be really fun!

Runpenzo's photo
Sat 05/24/08 06:22 PM
I'm not a loser, I'm just better at games others would care not to win, like "Who can climb on top of and fall off of _____ and get hurt" I'm great at that one but my speciality is "Please take my money, my time and my love, trample my feelings and leave me for some random guy you met a week ago" Nah I never lose... happy

Runpenzo's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:31 PM
laugh laugh laugh wait what was the question again?

Runpenzo's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:23 PM
Mounds... oh goodness, the double entendre!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25