Community > Posts By > MrsEssie

MrsEssie's photo
Mon 08/29/11 04:03 AM
I dont understand how you can have two people in a relationship and when the Female gets things (money, food etc.) she shares with her mate but when a Male gets his things he makes a promise to do something and goes the other way. what wouyld you think if you were the Female or the Male in this situation?

MrsEssie's photo
Sat 07/23/11 01:15 PM
"Say what you will about her choices, lifestyle, and habits. The woman was an original voice and talent in an industry sadly lacking in both.

RIP Amy "

ALL OF THAT IS TRUE SOME OF THE MOST TALENTED PPL HVE DIED BEHIND STUPID DECISIONSZ BUT HER VOICEWAS ASOME I DO AGREE

MrsEssie's photo
Sat 07/23/11 01:07 PM
i know i just read this and that craszy asz hell. too young to be dead n she had a nice voice (wen she wasnt ****ed up)

MrsEssie's photo
Wed 07/20/11 07:29 AM
I LIKE THIS

MrsEssie's photo
Sun 07/17/11 06:28 PM
IM A COLLEGE BALL GIRL SO MINES IS LSU BUT NFL WISE ILL HAVE TO SAY ANY TEAM THAT MICHEAL VICK IS ON...GOTAA LOVE HIM

MrsEssie's photo
Sun 07/17/11 06:25 PM
yes wht totage? is it by choice or they r findng it difficult 2 huk up ?
WELL ME PERSONALLY I FEEL THAT THE MEN THAT THEIR DATING ARENT UP TO THE FEMALES STANDARDS..HELL SHE MAKES HER OWN MONEY N MORE THAN LIKLY HAS HER OWN PLACE SO SHE S JUST NEEDS A MAN TO LOVE HER. BUT WITH ALL THE THINGS SHE HAS HE MIHT JUST BE WITH BECUZ OF HER POSECTIONS AND NOT FOR HER HEART//BUT THAT MY THOUGHTS

MrsEssie's photo
Sun 07/17/11 06:12 PM
WELL USUALLY IM LISTENING TO T.I. BUT RITE NOW IM VIBN TO MY SLOW JAMSZ ON PANDORA RADIO